+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation- ban of 5 years

normie

Jan 12, 2024
Okay, so basically whatever the Police sends, the external ministry prints. Got it. I actually thought that the passport seva team also has access to CCTNS.

Brother, in my situation, the case was dismissed 14 years ago, after being informed by the court, the police did not update the system because they didn’t give two fucks, so that’s why it’s was still showing as an open case, and they had to do a manual exchange of letters to establish that the case was shut since ages. While I was navigating through this, I was also shocked in disbelief looking at the situation.

I hope my local SP shows some respect to the law and doesn’t mention this case in the PCC, even if it’s still there in CCTNS. After acquittal, the court ordered for the case documents to be destroyed because they don’t want to store documents related to such trivial cases.

I am also appealing to the high court to direct a removal of the case from Police and other records, because the police had not only forgotten to update the case after acquittal, but also very cunningly changed my year of birth so that I can be treated like an adult instead of a minor.

Once this is removed, I will apply for another PCC and that one will be clean.

johnbloodysnow

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Okay, so basically whatever the Police sends, the external ministry prints. Got it. I actually thought that the passport seva team also has access to CCTNS.

Brother, in my situation, the case was dismissed 14 years ago, after being informed by the court, the police did not update the system because they didn’t give two fucks, so that’s why it’s was still showing as an open case, and they had to do a manual exchange of letters to establish that the case was shut since ages. While I was navigating through this, I was also shocked in disbelief looking at the situation.

I hope my local SP shows some respect to the law and doesn’t mention this case in the PCC, even if it’s still there in CCTNS. After acquittal, the court ordered for the case documents to be destroyed because they don’t want to store documents related to such trivial cases.

I am also appealing to the high court to direct a removal of the case from Police and other records, because the police had not only forgotten to update the case after acquittal, but also very cunningly changed my year of birth so that I can be treated like an adult instead of a minor.

Once this is removed, I will apply for another PCC and that one will be clean.
You could just write a letter via lawyer to the concerned local SHO and C.C it to concerned S.P and attach the order of acquittal ....High Court will take long time ..first notice will be issued then they might adjourn it for two to five months ....just try this method first .....case documents are destroyed after a long time and it's an automatic process...initially they are consigned to record rooms coz sometimes lawyers inspect the old files to make their defence in their cases.....

normie

Jan 12, 2024
You could just write a letter via lawyer to the concerned local SHO and C.C it to concerned S.P and attach the order of acquittal ....High Court will take long time ..first notice will be issued then they might adjourn it for two to five months ....just try this method first .....case documents are destroyed after a long time and it's an automatic process...initially they are consigned to record rooms coz sometimes lawyers inspect the old files to make their defence in their cases.....
When you say record is removed, does it mean that the case is deleted from CCTNS?

And will writing a letter to the SHO/IIC and SP, enable them to action on deleting the case?

johnbloodysnow

Star Member
May 27, 2020
When you say record is removed, does it mean that the case is deleted from CCTNS?

And will writing a letter to the SHO/IIC and SP, enable them to action on deleting the case?
Case is never permanently deleted from CCTNS or interoperable criminal justice system or court records ....record is updated only and it will never show in ur PCC.....it deleted all these you need to approach high court but let me remind you it might anywhere 6 months to 3 years.......coz once notice of motion is issued by hon'ble high court..it might adjourn for at least 2-4 months....then when further hearing happens your case might not be even heard coz it might not be taken up by hon'ble court ...cause lists are very long in high courts.....

normie

Jan 12, 2024
Case is never permanently deleted from CCTNS or interoperable criminal justice system or court records ....record is updated only and it will never show in ur PCC.....it deleted all these you need to approach high court but let me remind you it might anywhere 6 months to 3 years.......coz once notice of motion is issued by hon'ble high court..it might adjourn for at least 2-4 months....then when further hearing happens your case might not be even heard coz it might not be taken up by hon'ble court ...cause lists are very long in high courts.....
I had a detailed chat with a Judge of High court and lawyers. They explained to me that police creates a report and then send to the Court for charges to be framed, the court then inspects the report and frames charges, and then sends summons to all who were accused, informs them of the charges and then the court case starts; in my situation, the court scrapped the case upon reading the report and didn’t framed charges, the court also commanded for all the documents to be destroyed; so they have asked me to choose NO when asked if I was ever arrested, committed, convicted or charged of a crime, because none of the above happened, because there was never an arrest made, no summons, no communication, nothing, so the police only made a report, but nothing happened after that because the court scrapped the whole thing.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I had a detailed chat with a Judge of High court and lawyers. They explained to me that police creates a report and then send to the Court for charges to be framed, the court then inspects the report and frames charges, and then sends summons to all who were accused, informs them of the charges and then the court case starts; in my situation, the court scrapped the case upon reading the report and didn’t framed charges, the court also commanded for all the documents to be destroyed; so they have asked me to choose NO when asked if I was ever arrested, committed, convicted or charged of a crime, because none of the above happened, because there was never an arrest made, no summons, no communication, nothing, so the police only made a report, but nothing happened after that because the court scrapped the whole thing.
You are talking about "charges" based on what Indian govt perceives - did you confirm that with a Canadian lawyer too? If any FIR was filed, the answer is "yes" as per IRCC.

johnbloodysnow

Star Member
May 27, 2020
the question ask have you been involved in any criminal proceeding or convicted or charged or etc. so you gota declare even if u were not charged ...a mere FIR will also mean misrepresentation by checking "no" in this column buddy ...i dont know how u were able to reach a high court judge .....