+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation+5 Years inadmissibility

Parm86

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Thank you Goose. Appreciate for your reply. Yes thats true it was banned on my wife’s file and now its over. Am working in canada last 6 years, paying all taxes and my employer sporting me in application. Everything same from last file I applied. According to me i am in good position to reapply. If you want to give me any advice or any tips, that would be helpful. I am preparing my application. Thank you again

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you Goose. Appreciate for your reply. Yes thats true it was banned on my wife’s file and now its over. Am working in canada last 6 years, paying all taxes and my employer sporting me in application. Everything same from last file I applied. According to me i am in good position to reapply. If you want to give me any advice or any tips, that would be helpful. I am preparing my application. Thank you again
Yeah, sounds OK to me. Make sure you triple-check everything to catch any errors. You could pay a professional (lawyer/RCIC) as well if you're not 100% sure you can do it yourself.

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Please I have a question, my husband is also banned for 5 years, and I currently hold a work permit that will expire before the 5 years ban will be over. Can you please advice on my possibility of staying and working in Canada till my husband ban will be over. I am a nurse in Canada. Thank be you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please I have a question, my husband is also banned for 5 years, and I currently hold a work permit that will expire before the 5 years ban will be over. Can you please advice on my possibility of staying and working in Canada till my husband ban will be over. I am a nurse in Canada. Thank be you.
Whether you can continue to work in Canada has nothing to do with his ban. The ban makes you ineligible to apply for PR but not temporary residency.

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Thank you for your response. Also, If I go on LMAI lane, can I get a work visa under LMIA for 3 years at once or I have to renew it yearly?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Is there any real link where I can find employers who can offer me job?
No. It is extremely difficult in the best of times to find an employer willing to go through the LMIA process. With the pandemic and extreme unemployment levels, expect it to be even harder.

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Okay. I'm hoping I'll find because there seems to be shortage of health workers right now. What kind of LMIA do you think I can be eligible for?

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
good evening, hope you are doing fine.
1)I am currently on a pgwp , valid till sep 2022. My husband has a misrepresentation ban of 5 year which should be over next year . I know i cannot apply for PR till then but what are the chances after his ban is over. Should i apply for my PR only or both after ban is over
2)I have done graduation from india, 2 year diploma from canada, What will be chances of getting an ITA with 1 year experience and 8777.. Or should i go for MPNP or SINP instead of express entry as I am not sure what would be the CRS cutoff till sep 2021.
3) Can PGWP be extended after 3 years or do i need LMIA WP for extension
THANK YOU

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i will be working as a credit card officer with TD Bank but i am confused about the duties. IF someone can tell me does the following duties match with NOC 6235 CREDIT CARD OFFCER is the title and the main is FINANCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
  • Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD’s digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
  • Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
  • Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
  • Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
  • Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
good evening, hope you are doing fine.
1)I am currently on a pgwp , valid till sep 2022. My husband has a misrepresentation ban of 5 year which should be over next year . I know i cannot apply for PR till then but what are the chances after his ban is over. Should i apply for my PR only or both after ban is over
2)I have done graduation from india, 2 year diploma from canada, What will be chances of getting an ITA with 1 year experience and 8777.. Or should i go for MPNP or SINP instead of express entry as I am not sure what would be the CRS cutoff till sep 2021.
3) Can PGWP be extended after 3 years or do i need LMIA WP for extension
THANK YOU
1) You will need to wait until the ban is over.
2) I don't think it's possible for any of us to say what the CRS cut off will be in September 2021. Yes, it's possible you may have to go for MPNP or SINP instead.
3) I cannot be extended. You need an LMIA to extend.

Reactions: shaizeik and Sage24

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, i will be working as a credit card officer with TD Bank but i am confused about the duties. IF someone can tell me does the following duties match with NOC 6235 CREDIT CARD OFFCER is the title and the main is FINANCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
  • Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD’s digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
  • Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
  • Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
  • Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
  • Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Thank you in advance
No. This NOC is not a match.

The right NOC for these duties is probably 6552.

ranetX

Jun 20, 2020
Hi my name is Rahul I'm on my study permit right now and I have to apply for my study permit extension,thing is I was refused a US F1 visa and I did not mention about this refusal on my first application. I'm not sure if I should say yes not no this time? Help anyone?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi my name is Rahul I'm on my study permit right now and I have to apply for my study permit extension,thing is I was refused a US F1 visa and I did not mention about this refusal on my first application. I'm not sure if I should say yes not no this time? Help anyone?
You're asking if you should continue not telling the truth, or tell the truth ? The damage is done