+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation+5 Years inadmissibility

atifmalik104

May 6, 2019
If you were charged with misrepresentation and are now inadmissible to Canada for five years, there's really no way to fix this. You'll need to forget about coming to Canada for the next five years. What was the misrepresentation?
I received below statement on my letter.
under the paragraph 40 (1), direct or indirectly representing or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of IRPA.
my financial statement of around Pkr 60,000,00 and embassy asked for money trial, i submitted money trial since this money i earn from my property.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I received below statement on my letter.
under the paragraph 40 (1), direct or indirectly representing or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of IRPA.
my financial statement of around Pkr 60,000,00 and embassy asked for money trial, i submitted money trial since this money i earn from my property.
There's nothing you can do for five years.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
1. The ban cannot be removed.

2. IRCC imposed the ban, none of us here work for IRCC.

3. Offering a bribe to remove a ban for misrepresentation is a good way to make things worse.

Hire a lawyer if you wish to spend money. They will tell you the five year ban cannot be removed.

atifmalik104

May 6, 2019
1. The ban cannot be removed.

2. IRCC imposed the ban, none of us here work for IRCC.

3. Offering a bribe to remove a ban for misrepresentation is a good way to make things worse.

Hire a lawyer if you wish to spend money. They will tell you the five year ban cannot be removed.
It possible to apply for USA?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It possible to apply for USA?
You'll have to declare that you've been refused a visa in Canada, for misrepresentation. Canada will share this information with the US. If you do not share the information with the US when you apply, you will be banned from the US as well.

t0mmytm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Dear all,
I can stay up to end of my work permit. I verified with immigration office. Thanks for your responses.
Bests,
Mahdi.
Hi mahdi,

Any news about your case ? did you reach the immigration ?
when you got refusal for US ? it's a recent request before your visa application ?
Did you ask for a PR ?

thanks

Resty Recio

Jun 29, 2019
Hi friends.. i was accused for misrepresentation regarding my commonlaw declaration... i was able to exit at the canadian border last april but they say that i misrepresent my statutory declarion of commonlaw.. till now i havent heard anything from cic.. my work permit is until sept 2019.. can i still renew it?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi friends.. i was accused for misrepresentation regarding my commonlaw declaration... i was able to exit at the canadian border last april but they say that i misrepresent my statutory declarion of commonlaw.. till now i havent heard anything from cic.. my work permit is until sept 2019.. can i still renew it?
If you have been banned for misrepresentation, then no, you can't.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I will pay you money if you can remove this 5 years allegation.
You surely will be loosing money if you pay anyone who responds to this with a promise that they can remove the ban. It will not be removed. You are just attracting fraudsters, and you will only make your situation worse that it already is.