Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
I am facing a strange situation, In my passport there is no surname but in COPR and in Visa they had put up my name in place of Surname . Kindly guide me what should I do , can I fly on this or have to contact CHC for rectification.

Please help.

regards,

Ind

hereicomecanada

Oct 14, 2012
ind said:
I am facing a strange situation, In my passport there is no surname but in COPR and in Visa they had put up my name in place of Surname . Kindly guide me what should I do , can I fly on this or have to contact CHC for rectification.

Please help.

regards,

Ind

Hello ind

I have the same situation as you did. My surname in passport is blank and my first name in passport was used as last name in the visa and COPR. What did you do? Went to Canada the way it is or got it corrected and then went to Canada?

Your reply will really help me as I am in a confused situation.

Thank you

harish86

Jan 19, 2016
Hello ind

I have the same situation as you did. My surname in passport is blank and my first name in passport was used as last name in the visa and COPR. What did you do? Went to Canada the way it is or got it corrected and then went to Canada?

Your reply will really help me as I am in a confused situation.

Thank you
Hi,

I have gone through your message regarding name mismatch, I am also in same situation. I do not have any last name in passport but in COPR and Visa stamp they have left first name blank and put my first name in surname place.

Did you faced any problem in landing with name mismatch?
Please advise so that I can take next step.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Harish