CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
Dear friends,

You are very welcome to share your experiences about this matter.

i recently got a reply ( today ) from CIC Manila from my 1st e mail to the embassy with regards to my follow up of my LC2 PR application that i submitted last sept 2008, and nothing confirmation from the office that they have received my application, but latter july couple of months ago, found this forum and confirmed from e cas that my application was IN PROCESS dated nov 19, 2008,. and i really thank God for that, i thought my application was missing.

in prior to the reply from CIC manila, they stated that,they sent a request for me to submit ( they mentioned another documents) and they noted that they sent a request letter twice dated nov 19, 2008 and followed up in March 31,2009 which i did not received any both from my e mail add and my resident address from the post office.

today i have a mixed feelings of joy and dis appointment about this things. but i am happy that my application is now moving and i'm still hoping that it will result positive before year ends 2009.
as of the moment i'm preparing more documents to submit a.s.a.p,to CIC manila .

to every applicants who s still waiting for all types of Visa. (Mark 11:22 ) " Have Faith In God " i know that we will soon be reunited with our loveones in Gods Time.

GOD BLESS US ALL

nanan-bing

Jan 4, 2010
edwin1266 said:
Dear friends,

You are very welcome to share your experiences about this matter.

i recently got a reply ( today ) from CIC Manila from my 1st e mail to the embassy with regards to my follow up of my LC2 PR application that i submitted last sept 2008, and nothing confirmation from the office that they have received my application, but latter july couple of months ago, found this forum and confirmed from e cas that my application was IN PROCESS dated nov 19, 2008,. and i really thank God for that, i thought my application was missing.

in prior to the reply from CIC manila, they stated that,they sent a request for me to submit ( they mentioned another documents) and they noted that they sent a request letter twice dated nov 19, 2008 and followed up in March 31,2009 which i did not received any both from my e mail add and my resident address from the post office.

today i have a mixed feelings of joy and dis appointment about this things. but i am happy that my application is now moving and i'm still hoping that it will result positive before year ends 2009.
as of the moment i'm preparing more documents to submit a.s.a.p,to CIC manila .

to every applicants who s still waiting for all types of Visa. (Mark 11:22 ) " Have Faith In God " i know that we will soon be reunited with our loveones in Gods Time.

GOD BLESS US ALL

hi edwin1266:

can i ask the email address of the manila embassy? how many months did they answer to your email? thanks :D

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
nanan-bing said:
hi edwin1266:

can i ask the email address of the manila embassy? how many months did they answer to your email? thanks :D
check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/manila.asp

nanan-bing

Jan 4, 2010
Suin said:
check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/manila.asp
thanks SUIN.. i really needed that.. i thought i had the correct email add but i guess not :D i already sent the Manila Office an email. Hopefully they will respond to my inquiry.. Other applications that have the same time line as ours already got their passport request letter. We are still waiting for it. I hope we wont encounter any problems because we made sure everything is in order and paid all the fees in advance... Thank you again...

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
good luck, nanan-bing! hope you hear from them soon.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hi Suin,
happy new year!!!

i'm planning to visit CIC Manila this month to follow up personally our application coz it's now 16mos since i submitted my application last sept 2008, what do u think of that, is it a good move? or i will have to wait until i reach 22 mos.
thank u and God Bless

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
you can always visit them, if there's any time to wait, they will tell you, or they can give you update about your application right away too.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
@ Suin:

Thanks for the reply,

God Bless

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
@ suin
as what i experienced b4... according to CIC manila they sent me a letter twice asking additional documents which i did not received until i got their e mail.
i traced in our local post office and they replied to me, unless there is a tracking number so they can retrieve,
i replied CIC manila right away that i did'nt received a letter from embassy, and i informed them that i already sent my addtional documents they needed via LBC with tracking # and still no AOR from them.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
im just wondering and confused.

after i sent my new NBI and Personal History last sept 11, 2009 CIC manila as a reply from their e mail dated sept 9, 2009, i did'nt receive AOR that they received my documents sent with tracking # via LBC .
I e mailed twice but still no reply from CIC manila,
i doubt if my additional documents sent was put into some where else.

first, i received an e mail from CIC Manila they stated that they send me a letter twice via local post office which i did'nt received.
I already done follow up to our local Post Office but no record on file,

somebody said that if i e mailed them as always, it will cause more delay on my application.

what should i do now? How will i know that my documents was sent to the VO.

I hope that somebody has any idea about this matter.
Thank you and God Bless