+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor study permit extension was rejected.

floomy

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.

Hope someone can answer my questions, thank you so much in advance.

Long story short, he (under 16) applied sp extension online and accidentally revoked his mycic account.
was not able to link his new CIC account(under his mother's name) to his application.

He was in his home country and came back to Canada so I called CIC as behalf of him.

According to the agent, his application was denied due to lack of documentations.
She sounds like they did not receive a form of custodian declaration, but He did (not a form from CIC, his school division gave him a custodian declaration letter - signed and notarized it). Since cannot access his first cic account, cannot prove he did.
Anyway, she mailed a form IMM 5646, plus she said minor should apply PAPER, not online.

this is my question.

1- minor applicant should apply on PAPER?

2- IMM 5646 is 2 pages (exact same), need to fill out both forms ?

3- his tuition and home stay have been paid fully already, and his parents would send him allowance every month.
so he would have couple of hundreds dollars in his account , would it be problem for his financial background?

4- His online application has been closed few weeks ago, he has not received any mail either approval or rejection.
Can he request the rejection mail to find out exact reason of denial and attach his paper application.

hope someone helps
Thank you again