+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MINOR ACCOMPANYING PARENT

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
Hello,
I am applying for study visa for my wife and 2 kids both over 5years. I understand i need to apply for study permit for both kids but not sure how to complete the imm1264e which requires their supposed school information. They do not have letter of acceptance yet. Please advise how i can complete the form and what i can upload in place of LOE for my kids.
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I am applying for study visa for my wife and 2 kids both over 5years. I understand i need to apply for study permit for both kids but not sure how to complete the imm1264e which requires their supposed school information. They do not have letter of acceptance yet. Please advise how i can complete the form and what i can upload in place of LOE for my kids.
Thank you
You can specify they will attend the local public school based on my future address.

edumnoi

May 7, 2021
Okay thank you. The form requires some non optional info like tuition, address, any idea what i can fill there? Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay thank you. The form requires some non optional info like tuition, address, any idea what i can fill there? Thank you
Include an explanation that your children will be attending the local school based on your address and you should be fine