+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minimum Wage Requirement for CEC

Nov 15, 2013
Hi, I have been Working As Supply Chain Manager (NOC 0113) from October 2013 to December 2013 as Part time and Earned $17 an hour, and Working as same Fulltime from December 2013 to Present with same Pay $17 per hour. But the Minimum Wage for this title in Toronto is $19.25, Considering this, When I apply for my CEC in future, Will this minimum wage will effect my Application as Im making only $17 an hour for that title? I work 40 hours a week. Could someone please suggest me on this ?

One more question , Does my employer need to include about my part time Work in the employment letter or Just the start Date of Full time is enough ? Im applying work permit for my Wife and my employer gave me the below Letter, will this be enough for my wifes workpermit & CEC ?

"This letter is to confirm that xxxxxxxx has been employed by us since December 15th, 2013 on a Permanent Fulltime basis in the position of Supply Chain Manager (NOC 0113). He is currently paid $17 per Hour and works 40 Hours weekly.
His main duties and responsibilities include:
• Identify vendors of materials, equipment & supplies.
• Evaluate cost and quality of goods & services.
• Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information
• Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution.
• Maintain and support Supply Chain goals and strategies.
• Project coordination with cross functional teams.
• Processing Purchasing Transactions & Issue Purchase Orders to purchase services & parts.
• Expedite problems with Vendors regarding costs, quality, quantity or delivery of goods.
• Distributing and maintaining inventories of materials
• Keep informed of new sources of supply for materials and services
• Resolve Work Related Issues, Prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
• Requisition of Subcontract Services and materials.
• Support and guide daily Supply Chain tasks and activities.
• Train workers in job duties & Follow safety procedures and company policies.

He works 40 hours per week with our company with Overtime on Regular Basis.
His prospects for continued employment are excellent & he is Sincere and Dedicated.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
xxxxxxx"""