+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minimum entry criteria DATE. Please help!

TrisHCL

Nov 21, 2020
I need some advice, if what I'm facing is a technical glitch or just the norm.

I applied as a FSW on 2nd Jan 2021 and the minimum entry criteria DATE was shown as 2nd Jan.
When I logged in last week however, it had been changed to 1 July 2021.

I'm confused. How can the date be later than when I've applied? please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Moreover, I'm worried if this will affect the tie breaker rule in draws. Since the minimum criteria date displayed (1 July) is later than when I applied (2 Jan)

Thank you in advance for the help.

abk91

Oct 18, 2021
I need some advice, if what I'm facing is a technical glitch or just the norm.

I applied as a FSW on 2nd Jan 2021 and the minimum entry criteria DATE was shown as 2nd Jan.
When I logged in last week however, it had been changed to 1 July 2021.

I'm confused. How can the date be later than when I've applied? please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Moreover, I'm worried if this will affect the tie breaker rule in draws. Since the minimum criteria date displayed (1 July) is later than when I applied (2 Jan)

Thank you in advance for the help.
This same happened to me last week!, I applied in December 2020 and last week my minimum entry criteria date is changed to 1st October!. Did you get any update or information after?

Reactions: TrisHCL

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
This same happened to me last week!, I applied in December 2020 and last week my minimum entry criteria date is changed to 1st October!. Did you get any update or information after?
Where do you see this update?

TrisHCL

Nov 21, 2020
Yes I did! I wrote to the Immigration department and they replied saying even though the date changes are displayed it DOES NOT affect the tie-breaker rule ( it still remains the date we applied). They didn't explain why the date had been changed though, just confirmed that their records still show the original date we submitted our application

abk91

Oct 18, 2021
Yes I did! I wrote to the Immigration department and they replied saying even though the date changes are displayed it DOES NOT affect the tie-breaker rule ( it still remains the date we applied). They didn't explain why the date had been changed though, just confirmed that their records still show the original date we submitted our application
Oh that's weird but at least it's more clear now!. Thank you so much for the valuable information brother!