+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Migration Query

Sameerdesai

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,
I am new to this forum and would like to explore migration options to canada.

I am 35 years old & married . I have 5 years old daughter and My wife is housewife. My elder sister is in Canada and holds PR.

I hold total 14 years of work experience in banking field in india.

Currently I am working in Thailand as sr VP in finance department since last 8 months.

can I process my application from thailand ordo I need to apply from my home country india ?
Requst guidance to move canada.

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
You can apply from anywhere, doesn't really matter.

Hi,
I am new to this forum and would like to explore migration options to canada.

I am 35 years old & married . I have 5 years old daughter and My wife is housewife. My elder sister is in Canada and holds PR.

I hold total 14 years of work experience in banking field in india.

Currently I am working in Thailand as sr VP in finance department since last 8 months.

can I process my application from thailand ordo I need to apply from my home country india ?
Requst guidance to move canada.

Sameerdesai

Mar 17, 2018
You can apply from anywhere, doesn't really matter.
Thank you for quick response. Do you know is there any advantage to apply from thailand or india I m just curious to understand. I have few questions if you can help me with ans.
1. how much balance I should have in the account ?
2. Can I give IELTS in Thailand ?
3. Approx processing time.
4.do I need to consult any immigration advisor ?

Thank you :))

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you for quick response. Do you know is there any advantage to apply from thailand or india I m just curious to understand. I have few questions if you can help me with ans.
4.do I need to con list
1. U should check proof of funds. For ex, 2 ppl are around 15k+ cad.
2. Yes.
3. 6 months max for EE route.

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
4.do I need to consult any immigration advisor ?

The first three questions are already answered and I don't have anything additional to add to that.

For your Q. 4 My answer would be ''No". This is provided you dont have a complicated history and application. All the information you need is available on CIC website and on this forum. You just need to take some and do the research. In case you get stuck and need some help you can come back here and someone would be there to respond.

Sameerdesai

Mar 17, 2018
Hi,

Thank you for guidance.
Yes I have complicated history with canada visa.

I have applied for PR before my marriage in 2010 but due to my mother's ill health I withdrew my application. After marriage I had visited canada on visitors visa which I got it only for 1 year. After landing canada I have applied for study visa from inside canada which was rejected than I came back to India. After my daughter's birth I have again applied for canada visitors visa for my self, wife and daughter and we got it till passport validity.

Only mistake I did was applied for study visa while I was in Vancouver on visit visa. Will it be negetive point if I decide to apply for PR again.

Anyone know any good consultant in bangkok...

Pls guide.

Thank you !!!

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi,
Why was your students visa rejected? Was it due to documentation or some other issue?

It will be better to get professional guidance or some expert opinion here. My case was a straight forward one. Hence I did the application myself.

In India, there are a couple of consultants I have heard about but not sure about Bangkok.

Cheers!

Sameerdesai

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks
Hi,
Why was your students visa rejected? Was it due to documentation or some other issue?

It will be better to get professional guidance or some expert opinion here. My case was a straight forward one. Hence I did the application myself.

In India, there are a couple of consultants I have heard about but not sure about Bangkok.

Cheers!
Thank you brother.
I was inside canada on visitors visa than tried to apply study visa from there only. rejected with reaosn i might not leave Canada after my studies that's was one the big reason for rejection.
Do you think since now I intend to migrate it will be negetive point. Now I m in Thailand for long term so need to find good consultant here only hope anyone can help here to suggest good one.

Sameerdesai

Mar 17, 2018
I was inside canada on visitors visa than tried to apply study visa from there only. rejected with reaosn i might not leave Canada after my studies that's was one the big reason for rejection.
Do you think since now I intend to migrate it will be negetive point. Now I m in Thailand for long term so need to find good consultant here only hope anyone can help here to suggest good one.