+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

middle name

yna001300

Nov 24, 2022
help i forgot to include my middle name in the application for pr spousal what will happen? is there anybody here with same issue?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
help i forgot to include my middle name in the application for pr spousal what will happen? is there anybody here with same issue?
Hi,

Incase of correcting any errors post application submission, you may raise the an online webform informing IRCC about the matter and depending on the issue, you may receive further instructions. The link is as follows:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

or you can re-submit a few immigration forms yourself (that you filled while application filing online) with the correct information such as IMM 0008e, a letter of explanation etc.

Reactions: paneka penalty

yna001300

Nov 24, 2022
Hi,

Incase of correcting any errors post application submission, you may raise the an online webform informing IRCC about the matter and depending on the issue, you may receive further instructions. The link is as follows:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

or you can re-submit a few immigration forms yourself (that you filled while application filing online) with the correct information such as IMM 0008e, a letter of explanation etc.
Thanks for the reply .. to add i just submitted my application a month ago i did not receive any feedback yet should i go to web form even i have no response yet???

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply .. to add i just submitted my application a month ago i did not receive any feedback yet should i go to web form even i have no response yet???
Yes, the response may take upto 2-3 months. You won't have any application number yet, but using prior UCI you should be able to do that.

yna001300

Nov 24, 2022
Yes, the response may take upto 2-3 months. You won't have any application number yet, but using prior UCI you should be able to do that.
i am the sponsor and hes representative of my husband can i use my account? sorry for because i dont want to wait for 3months just for that mistake , it just happened when i have done submitting my application i forgot to put my husband middle name on the digital signiture

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am the sponsor and hes representative of my husband can i use my account? sorry for because i dont want to wait for 3months just for that mistake , it just happened when i have done submitting my application i forgot to put my husband middle name on the digital signiture
If you're the sponsor then the applicant is your spouse. You can contact IRCC being a sponsor however while raising the online webform you need to provide applicant's information too. It can be easily provided if the applicant has any previous immigration history in Canada.