waived
Passport Req..
req..24/12/2010 ..sent on 30/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process to decision made on 18/1/2011/visa issued on 17th
LANDED..........
planning in march
hi all

i am waiting for my ppr since april.i am in a doubt.i hope somebody can helpme.my ug degree is microbiology and pg in Mba.Is ther any scope for microbiology in canada?which degree is easy to get a job in canada?pls help

regards
sherry

S

shibuya

Microbiologists investigate typical structure, growth and development of micro-organisms such as bacteria, algae, fungi, viruses and protists. Bread, cheese, beer, vitamins, enzymes etc are some of the microbial products we use today. Medical Microbiologists on the other hand understand the role of these microbes in diseases and the antibiotics which control their activity.

Microbiology is still in the nascent stage of development. It’s seriously a vast topic. Microbiologists work in various fields like

•Bacteriology
•Environmental microbiology
•Industrial microbiology
•Medical microbiology
•Virology
•Immunology
Microbiologists and Canada

Microbiologists come under the broader category of biology and related sciences in Canada. These professions are currently prioritized in Canada, and the urgency of microbiologists is quite evident.

Professionals who apply under this category are guaranteed faster visa processing and the privilege to apply without even having Canadian job offer letter.

Microbiologists need to have some basic attributes to excel in their field:

Well certain fields may seem very appealing but to last in a field like this, you must patient, curious and a keen observer. For some jobs you shouldn’t mind doing a lot lab work. You should be able inductively reason out.

Qualifications of a microbiologist

To be qualified for the same you should be a graduate in microbiology. Like any other science field masters/doctorate will only provide with wider opportunities.

Microbiologists pay scale in Canada

Microbiologists on an average are paid around CDN$37 an hour. That’s approximately CDN$ 100,000 annually.

Job prospects for a microbiologists in Canada

A microbiologist is desired everywhere. You can work in provincial, federal agencies as well as private companies. Jobs related to microbiology are

•Clinical microbiologist
•Biomedical scientist
•Life sciences research scientist
•Quality control microbiologist
•Technical brewer
•Toxicologist
•Haematologist
•Others
Is immigration for me?

Immigration is an excellent opportunity for the well qualified to seek better career options elsewhere. Most Indian life science companies offer low pay scale for life science graduates, while squeezing out the maximum work. Unemployment is also another disappointing factor for life science graduates

sherin0621

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
25/3/2010
Med's Done....
15/4/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
req..24/12/2010 ..sent on 30/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process to decision made on 18/1/2011/visa issued on 17th
LANDED..........
planning in march
hi shibu

details complete undallo.....anyway i m only a bsc micriobiology...not much experience..can i study further for microbiology in canada?