+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mi first 3 months on my Job Experience in Calgary

C

cchabert

boss2009 said:
Hi ,

Can you tell me that how to i look for a starter job in calgary. where are the job agencies located any siteon internet where i can find job.... Do you know the name or phone number of any good agencies which can help me find work.

You told me that NE & SE are good areas , can you name some areas . I will be comming alone , family joins me after 3-4 months...
Hello there, first I said NE & SE are the cheapest ones but not the prettiest ones, check on :

www.rentfaster.ca

Pretty much for a survival job you can check the newspaer (Calgary Herald & Sun) also on www.kijiji.com then you can try all the different website for jobs like:

www.workopolis.com
www.jobbank.gc.ca
www.monster.ca

and pretty much all the companies you want to work for, I don't know your background but before using your ammo, need to do your resume and cover letter as Canadian standars or it will be trash on the spot.

Also try the staffing agencies like:

Bowes
Man Power
Account Temps
etc.

Your best friend is google.

Good Luck! :)

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Thx CCH, your input is helpful :)

cchabert said:
Hello there, first I said NE & SE are the cheapest ones but not the prettiest ones, check on :

www.rentfaster.ca

Pretty much for a survival job you can check the newspaer (Calgary Herald & Sun) also on www.kijiji.com then you can try all the different website for jobs like:

www.workopolis.com
www.jobbank.gc.ca
www.monster.ca

and pretty much all the companies you want to work for, I don't know your background but before using your ammo, need to do your resume and cover letter as Canadian standars or it will be trash on the spot.

Also try the staffing agencies like:

Bowes
Man Power
Account Temps
etc.

Your best friend is google.

Good Luck! :)