10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
dhaka12

lawpoint.a would have charged you $25 for your caips and they'd deliver it in 32-35 days.

arbar abyan

CHC's have preference queues. this is why two applicants possessing same education and other profile factors dont get MR's at the same time.

mikrrbd

Aug 25, 2011
Dear MI-3 Bangladeshi applicants,

I am going to apply in the next upcoming MI. I need some suggestion/help regarding the bank draft. I am thinking of using Standard Chartered Bank's service but I don't have an account with the bank.

1) Which SCB branch will arrange a bank draft for me, considering I don't have an account with them? Anyone having any experience in this matter, please share.

2) In case my application gets returned for missing the quota or whatever reason, and also considering the fact that I am not an account holder with Standard Chartered, will I get back my money easily or will I be facing hassles as I don't have an account with them? Kindly share ideas, knowledge, experience in this matter.

3) I am tired of Dutch Bangla Bank and IFIC, too many problems there. Is there any other bank where I won't need an account and can also provide reliable service? Kindly share from your experience of such bank and let me know the branch location of such a bank.

Thank you very much for your help. best wishes for the waiting applicants of MI 3. Hope everyone gets MR soon.

mikrrbd

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
Dear mikrrbd

I would like to try to answer your questions from my experience.

Ans1:Alico Building, 18-20 Motijheel C/A. it will be fine if you bring passport, national ID, Birth certificate and payment form of CIC during making draft.

Ans2: although I donot have this experience but so far I know in case of returning money they will send you a account payee bank draft with your name. you just need to submit the bank draft in a account with your name. your bank will collect that money from Canadian bank. in this case you have an account in SCB, it will be easier becoz they have good connection with Canadian bank.

Ans3: No account is needed to make bank draft in SCB Alico Building, 18-20 Motijheel C/A (Forex Branch). But it is appreciated if you have an account in SCB

Hope to success in Canada immigration

Another important sharing is that you must start your credential evaluation by WES or other organization from Canada becoz it will be mandatory from next session.

Best regards

Hasan

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arbar abyan

CHC's have preference queues. this is why two applicants possessing same education and other profile factors dont get MR's at the same time.
[/quote]

I said that BD Immigrant & Britto applied July/August, 2011 & they should be proceeded first generally. Status of Bd immigrants already " We started processing" & we can hope it will be finished within July/12 according to time frame. Then Britto should come & then after MSE, Dhaka 12 and so on. But What u told about is not clear to me. Thanks

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vey Vital week passing for Mi-1 & Mi-2 applicants under sgvo. From bangladeshi thread total 5 applicants got MR & 1 rejected within last 2/3 days. But no news for Mi-3. Very few got AOR from sgvo. Willing our best.

My Prediction: SGVO will complete all Mi-1 & Mi-2 applicants within June & some other within August. Then after they will start fully with MI-3. applicants.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
it means two colleagues applied at the same time having the same type of credentials have not received MR's at the same time. CIc must have a secret preferencial scale.

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
it means two colleagues applied at the same time having the same type of credentials have not received MR's at the same time. CIc must have a secret preferencial scale.
We all know this. It varies from case to case. U dont understand my simple openion. U make always complexity. I've no wish to hear anything from u. Thanks

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Its easy.
If you knew that, chances are some1 else did not.

mikrrbd

Aug 25, 2011
hasanimamsujan said:
Dear mikrrbd

I would like to try to answer your questions from my experience.

Ans1:Alico Building, 18-20 Motijheel C/A. it will be fine if you bring passport, national ID, Birth certificate and payment form of CIC during making draft.

Ans2: although I donot have this experience but so far I know in case of returning money they will send you a account payee bank draft with your name. you just need to submit the bank draft in a account with your name. your bank will collect that money from Canadian bank. in this case you have an account in SCB, it will be easier becoz they have good connection with Canadian bank.

Ans3: No account is needed to make bank draft in SCB Alico Building, 18-20 Motijheel C/A (Forex Branch). But it is appreciated if you have an account in SCB

Hope to success in Canada immigration

Another important sharing is that you must start your credential evaluation by WES or other organization from Canada becoz it will be mandatory from next session.

Best regards

Hasan
Thank you Hasan very much for your help. Is credential evaluation mandatory yet or is it still under proposal stage?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mikrrbd

for a regulated profession like Physicians, Credential Evaluation should be done .

hasanimamsujan

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
mikrrbd said:
Thank you Hasan very much for your help. Is credential evaluation mandatory yet or is it still under proposal stage?
Please go through the following link. It may be helpful for upcoming applicants of next MI.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-transform2.asp

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Great, my ecas status has disappeard again. Well atleast SGVO is keeping us busy like this, something is better then nothing.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
hasanimamsujan said:
Please go through the following link. It may be helpful for upcoming applicants of next MI.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-transform2.asp
And this is the Preceding/introductory page of the release.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-transform.asp

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Khan14 said:
Great, my ecas status has disappeard again. Well atleast SGVO is keeping us busy like this, something is better then nothing.
Maybe your MR is on the way! All the best ! ;)

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
Muah....if it true

munnabd said:
Maybe your MR is on the way! All the best ! ;)