Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
pithuda said:
Hi Everyone,

I am based in Dubai and did my medicals in April 2012 but havent recevied PPR. I sent a query and LVO replied that background checks are outstanding.
What is the experience of other Pakistani applicants. What is the average time from medicals to PPR?
Its been almost 7 months since medical. Is this normal?
I am supposed to be a normal law abiding citizen of pakistan with no connections with Zardari and hence a clean criminal record.

Any information?
I did my medicals in March 2012 and also waiting for PPR. Lets hope for the best.

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
wali said:
I did my medicals in March 2012 and also waiting for PPR. Lets hope for the best.
I think you will get visa in early 2013.

SACAPK

Nov 20, 2012
In my case it took 15 months to get completed my Background checks . . .

back.bencher said:
to all senior members

i am a Pakistani student but stuck in background checks since august 2011 can any one plz tell how long more is this procedure my medicals were also done in august 2011??
and every time recived the same mail from CHc tht background checks are under way . i have asked several times for CSi but no reply from chc .
my Vo is Islamabad.
plz anyone tell me what should i do and when i expect something from CHC, and finally there is no travel history of me and if they found nothing against me in security checks as i am a clean chit citizen what will be the results???
thanks and regards in advance .

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
mzb said:
dear all i have been to Canada many times before the submission of application. I have still not made up my mind that i am going to become permanent resident. i still consider it as another trip, which is wrong. Actually its becoming difficult to really believe that we have to settle there leaving our parents,family and friends.
Now i have seen people worried about finding jobs and getting financially established in new country. Guys as a sincere forum members i have an advise for u all. If u do not find jobs which is difficult as they do not consider our experience and qualification there is no need to get frustrated. why not to become entrepreneur. why not to take a deep plunge and start our own business. let me share my story with u. i was a financial manager. Resigned from the organization and started my own business. guys believe me worked hard and started exporting fruits&vegetables in Saudi Arabia and Canada. Toronto is a huge market and has alot of demand for Pakistani mangoes, citrus,guava and rice as well. invested only few bugs and got orders in Canada for mangoes,citrus and rice. I would have never planned to migrate on the basis of my job and qualification because they do not consider our credentials. Now inshalla going to register my company in Canada as the market has been established.
secondly HADITH by Rasool PAk(SAW),"jiss mulk(country) may Adal or Insaaf khutam hoo jaiy wahan say hijrat ker lanee chiyay". hijrat may bohat barkat hey. Now u all know the condition of adal o insaaf in our country. Politics, Rishwat, the squabble over money,power,ideology and sectarian issues. so u all have at least peace of mind for ur family in Canada. Trust Allah he surely will pave the way for ur success inshalla.
so guys had alot to write but nasir jamshed out hoo giaya hey. ha ha ha . wish u all the best :).
hiya MZB, really impressed from ur post and advice. i also want to do something like import from Pak to Can.
But need some guidence, as i dont have any experience and as layman need ur inputs/guidlines/tips (related to canadian enviornment)
1) what are the rules and regulations for import of Fruits/rice from Pakistan to Canada?
2)Do we need to register?
3)Do we need to show Investment for starting such type of business?
4)is there any limit of doing import business at small scale?

i had done with medicals and waiting for PPR, and what i have to do before landing to stat small scale import busines in Canada?

Ur guidence is highly appreciated.

Best wishes and best of luck

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
Can someone tell me about PPR-2, it will be received through email or post mail plz reply...

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
back.bencher said:
to all senior members

i am a Pakistani student but stuck in background checks since august 2011 can any one plz tell how long more is this procedure my medicals were also done in august 2011??
and every time recived the same mail from CHc tht background checks are under way . i have asked several times for CSi but no reply from chc .
my Vo is Islamabad.
plz anyone tell me what should i do and when i expect something from CHC, and finally there is no travel history of me and if they found nothing against me in security checks as i am a clean chit citizen what will be the results???

seniors please comments!!! :eek:

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Kashif79 said:
hiya MZB, really impressed from ur post and advice. i also want to do something like import from Pak to Can.
But need some guidence, as i dont have any experience and as layman need ur inputs/guidlines/tips (related to canadian enviornment)
1) what are the rules and regulations for import of Fruits/rice from Pakistan to Canada?

i had done with medicals and waiting for PPR, and what i have to do before landing to stat small scale import busines in Canada?

Amazing ,wish you all the best

Kashif79

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Lahore - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI-1
sunasir said:
Amazing ,wish you all the best
hahahhaaha, sochnay ma kia haraj ha, kia pata ham he future k suucessful IMPORTER & EXPORTER ban jaen

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif79 said:

Dear Kahsif
I agree with you that any body can do any thing in life but it dependa upon commitments and hardwork. Your questions are genuin and i request the colleagues to please help us regarding this issue and tell us the basic requirements to start business in canada.
I have sent my PPR1 in November and waithig for PPR2 and also planning to start business there after landing as I may not be allowed to do dentistry practice there as dentist with the same qualifications. I request the QURAX to respond in this issue.

Sathi

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Dear forum members
SHUKAR ALHAMDULILLAH I have received PPR1 today.Thanks to all forum members.but the concern is that in e.mail the IO gave me just 15 days to submit the required document and 45 days in the letter attached with e.mail.so should I consider 15 days or 45 days?
Regards
Thunder

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
Thunder said:
Dear forum members
SHUKAR ALHAMDULILLAH I have received PPR1 today.Thanks to all forum members.but the concern is that in e.mail the IO gave me just 15 days to submit the required document and 45 days in the letter attached with e.mail.so should I consider 15 days or 45 days?
Regards
Thunder
15 days for you. Congrats on receiving PPR1 email.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Congrats dear........

Thunder said:
Dear forum members
Regards
Thunder

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
sunasir said:
seniors please comments!!! :eek:
Please Seniors Look on my profile and suggest me some of ur precious advices :/
to all senior members

my Vo is Islamabad.