+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
So on my case they still have not replied to anything but i just randomly called the automated line where it used to say we will advise you once a final desicion has been made and we are reviewing your elegibility ... now right after saying your aplication was received july 2020 now it says to serve you better we will now transfer your call to a representative .... what does this means ????

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
Guyssss, I just received the letter that my visa was stampedd:) I am shocked. Passports sent: August 25 and received by IRCC on August 31!
Congrats!!! Really hope my husbands comes through soon! In mexico since july 27th, no updates

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
I really dont know too, but I assure you, you will get your visa soon! They started working on it again!!
What time approximately did they send you the letter? I never know when to expect mail from
These people :confused: realllyyy hope we get our passports back soon

Reactions: MK@$

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "ecruz, publicación: 9677543, miembro: 987107"]
¡Guau! ¡Eso es increíble! Mi pasaporte ha estado "en trámite" en México desde el 19 de julio :( . No sé por qué está demorando tanto
[/CITA]
Hola, ¿ya tenías respuesta? ¿Le devolvieron su pasaporte?
Buenas! Ayer ya sale en el tracking que lo enviaron… entonces no se cuando llegara aqui a Honduras. Esta semana o la otra. Les avisaré :)

si se demoran bastante. Pero talvez ya la otra semana les resuelven tambien!

Reactions: Veroquiz

Veroquiz

Sep 16, 2021
Buenas! Ayer ya sale en el tracking que lo enviaron… entonces no se cuando llegara aqui a Honduras. Esta semana o la otra. Les avisaré :)

si se demoran bastante. Pero talvez ya la otra semana les resuelven tambien!

Good, I'm in a similar situation. My passport was received at the office on July 23, this week on the 13th I had the update of the application and I changed it to approved. That's why I don't know what the next step is. Can you explain to me what's next? Thank you!

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
Good, I'm in a similar situation. My passport was received at the office on July 23, this week on the 13th I had the update of the application and I changed it to approved. That's why I don't know what the next step is. Can you explain to me what's next? Thank you!
Once its approved they send you a letter on your account saying that your visa is in your passport and they are also sending you COPR. Check your tracking to see if they have dispatched your passport from the mexico office. ( today is a holiday for mexico) Once you get your passport start planning your trip ;)

Reactions: Veroquiz

Veroquiz

Sep 16, 2021
Once its approved they send you a letter on your account saying that your visa is in your passport and they are also sending you COPR. Check your tracking to see if they have dispatched your passport from the mexico office. ( today is a holiday for mexico) Once you get your passport start planning your trip ;)
I haven't received any letters yet, after they approved the application, how long does it take to send you the letter?

I already want to see my passport status change!!!

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Hii!! I just got an email to send my passport with the photos to stamp my PPR in my passport. I am in Argentina and unsure how to proceed and ship my passport from here to Mexico City. VFS in Buenos Aires says they do not do shippings to the other embassies so should I send my passport through DHL?
Thanks for any advise!

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hii!! I just got an email to send my passport with the photos to stamp my PPR in my passport. I am in Argentina and unsure how to proceed and ship my passport from here to Mexico City. VFS in Buenos Aires says they do not do shippings to the other embassies so should I send my passport through DHL?
Thanks for any advise!
Hey, in my case (my wife is from Ecuador), we sent it to mexico city directly through DHL with the prepaid return waybill included, I opted for that as when I called to the VFS in quito they told me they only send to the embassy in bogota/colombia and not mexico .... however another applicant from ecuador reported on facebook that she sent it to the VFS in quito and her passports were sent to colombia and she actually had her passport returned a bit sooner than ours, so apparently as long as you include the passport request letter it can get stamped at the embassy closest to you ... i opted to send to mexico via dhl though just to be safe ...