+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
hii, at least did you receive a notification that your visa was stamped? I sent my passport this week, this process seems to be soo slow too!
Hi! No we just got notice it was received at ircc mexico on july 27 and it has been “in process” ever since… so thats 4 weeks already with no updates. So slow, complicates all moving plans and airplane ticket purchases :(

Reactions: rvp22

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
Hi! No we just got notice it was received at ircc mexico on july 27 and it has been “in process” ever since… so thats 4 weeks already with no updates. So slow, complicates all moving plans and airplane ticket purchases :(
I really understand youu :( I hope you get over soon! I saw it takes just 1 exactly month. You will be over soon!

Juver

Aug 26, 2021
wow! We sent passport in july, they received in mexico july 27. Still no news to when they will be sending back. Have you gotten yours back yet?
Kinda the same situation here ircc recieved my passport August 2 all I can see is in under process and does it... it seems like they are going very slow on this i though I was the only one pls post here any updates of yours

Reactions: Tots99

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Good Morning. I know that Mexico VO has a really bad reputation for being slow, but wondering how long background check and verification should take? timeline below.... getting frustrated as seen two people this year get DM within 5 months!!!

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
wow! We sent passport in july, they received in mexico july 27. Still no news to when they will be sending back. Have you gotten yours back yet?
Unfortunately we are still waiting. Passport has been in Mexico for well over a month, almost 6 weeks :( Did you get your back yet?

Tots99

Aug 26, 2021
Unfortunately we are still waiting. Passport has been in Mexico for well over a month, almost 6 weeks :( Did you get your back yet?
Nothing … 5 weeks! What country are you applying from? My husband is applying from Honduras. This seems like forever I was hoping to get good news from you. Well we shall keep waiting together. Fingers crossed somethings happens soon

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
Nothing … 5 weeks! What country are you applying from? My husband is applying from Honduras. This seems like forever I was hoping to get good news from you. Well we shall keep waiting together. Fingers crossed somethings happens soon
Ours is from the Dominican Republic. I hope you get news soon!

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
I dont know what happened with our passports, but it is clear that they stopped working on it. I hope they resume those works this week and we can get news soon! I am nervous because my medicals expires on november 20th, that makes me feel a little anxious.

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
Guyssss, I just received the letter that my visa was stampedd:) I am shocked. Passports sent: August 25 and received by IRCC on August 31!

ecruz

Jul 3, 2020
Guyssss, I just received the letter that my visa was stampedd:) I am shocked. Passports sent: August 25 and received by IRCC on August 31!
Wow! That's amazing! My passport has been "in process" in Mexico since July 19 :( I don't know why it is taking so long

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
Wow! That's amazing! My passport has been "in process" in Mexico since July 19 :( I don't know why it is taking so long
I really dont know too, but I assure you, you will get your visa soon! They started working on it again!!