Evelynpaulino

Apr 8, 2021
Visa Office......
Mexico
Med's Request
23-06-2021
Med's Done....
29-06-2021
Has anyone received aor2 from Mexico vo. I had sa approval 6 month ago and it’s been silence ever since. I’m an April 2020 applicant

frange

May 25, 2018
Has anyone received aor2 from Mexico vo. I had sa approval 6 month ago and it’s been silence ever since. I’m an April 2020 applicant
When did they transfer your file to Mexico? Which program are you applying in?
It seems that you receive anything after sponsor approval even bio.

Evelynpaulino

Apr 8, 2021
Visa Office......
Mexico
Med's Request
23-06-2021
Med's Done....
29-06-2021
When did they transfer your file to Mexico? Which program are you applying in?
It seems that you receive anything after sponsor approval even bio.
Transfer was made April 26 2021. I’m sponsoring my husband under family class- Outland application. We Haven’t received anything after sa :(

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Has anyone received their stamp passport, did the visa off sent any email to say passport has been dispatched.

I have been waiting more than 6 weeks

frange

May 25, 2018
Has anyone received their stamp passport, did the visa off sent any email to say passport has been dispatched.

It depends; but as I know, no VO does that. They always send a passport request. That's all.
What is your timeline and which country PA's from?

neg mawon

Aug 18, 2020

Check the acknowledgement receipt that the visa office (VFS global). This acknowledgement of receipt should have instruction on how to track your package. Please be aware that last time I sent a passport to them, it took about 6 weeks for them to return it to me in Dominican Republic.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Dominicanrepublic/

So if I were I wouldn't worry. But do investigate how to track your package for your specific country.

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Any updates on your application
None.. Still waiting for the interview. At this rate, my husbands all will be 3 years processing.

Met with a new lawyer whos gonna help me try to close any gaps in our application.. I just hope My husband will be near the beginning of the queue for interview. I cant even go travel and see him this summer. With the volcano still active, it seems like Air Canada wont be flying there anytime soon.. I'm so tired of one thing after another knocking us down.

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
None.. Still waiting for the interview. At this rate, my husbands all will be 3 years processing.

Met with a new lawyer whos gonna help me try to close any gaps in our application.. I just hope My husband will be near the beginning of the queue for interview. I cant even go travel and see him this summer. With the volcano still active, it seems like Air Canada wont be flying there anytime soon.. I'm so tired of one thing after another knocking us down.
Am from svg currently in svg air Canada is scheduled to start working in svg from sept 12 2021 I think that’s what I saw in the news here. Also I will be taking a flight from svg to Grenada to Barbados then Toronto so u can check flights see other routes u can come it just won’t be a direct flight.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hey guys;

I was looking into the signatures of many folks on this thread and I don't see many AOR2 for Mexico V0.
For those who went through this process:
Is it true that Mexico V0 does not send AOR2 when files are transferred to them? Thanks

Evelynpaulino

Apr 8, 2021
Visa Office......
Mexico
Med's Request
23-06-2021
Med's Done....
29-06-2021
Hey guys;

I was looking into the signatures of many folks on this thread and I don't see many AOR2 for Mexico V0.
Is it true that Mexico V0 does not send AOR2 when files are transferred to them? Thanks
I got Bio and Med request yesterday but no Aor2. Pa ecas status still says “ application recieved “

Reactions: frange

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys;

I received mail that my file was transferred to Mexico vo that’s all but nothing after complete diligence for a year then I got medical request. Pre arrival little after DM and ppr