+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
Finally after more than two years since we first applied my wife and daughter got the visa and CORP this afternoon in the Canadian Embassy in Havana. It was a few people getting visa to complete the process in Canada and about 6 in the same situation as my wife so it means the process is moving a bit faster right now. I want to thank everyone in this forum for their support during this stressful journey and wish all the best to everyone. Now we have to wait until the flights resume to Cuba. Good Luck.
There is a flight leaving on June 6 to Canada https://www.facebook.com/groups/250222971662544/user/655801929/

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I recieved COPR on Friday. We recieved it through email. Can I travel with this ? I'm from a visa exempt country

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Can anyone help I submit my passport in person to a vfs and I got this email not quite clear what it means this is what was sent
Reminder 1 : Dear Applicant/Cher candidat,

Please be informed your visa application is pending ,

and pending reasons ""

S'il vous plaît être informé de votre demande de visa est en cours,

et les raisons en attendant ""

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone. I received Pre arrival the 31st of May but no DM (Decision Made) on the Ecas website yet. I think this is uncommon because most people I’ve seen get both PRE arrival and DM at the same time.

I was wondering is someone has been in the same situation where they received Pre Arrival and then had to wait longer to receive DM?

Thank you

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone. I received Pre arrival the 31st of May but no DM (Decision Made) on the Ecas website yet. I think this is uncommon because most people I’ve seen get both PRE arrival and DM at the same time.

I was wondering is someone has been in the same situation where they received Pre Arrival and then had to wait longer to receive DM?

Thank you
Congratulation!!!
It's not common but it happens sometimes and one of colleagues experienced that earlier this week.

What is your timeline?

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019

Thank you
Congrats some people usually get DM 5 days after Pre arrived, some have to wait months before the DM.

In my situation I received passport request 5 days after Pre arrived.DM still haven't changed. Still said processing.

Reactions: drondon07

frange

May 25, 2018
Congrats some people usually get DM 5 days after Pre arrived, some have to wait months before the DM.

In my situation I received passport request 5 days after Pre arrived.DM still haven't changed. Still said processing.
Would you mind sharing your timeline since I am gathering information on my VO which is Mexico. Thanks

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Every case is different I recieve DM and medical request the same day and DM one month after medicals was submitted. PPR 6 days after I saw DM using online tool.

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Congratulation!!!
It's not common but it happens sometimes and one of colleagues experienced that earlier this week.

What is your timeline?
Application Received: January 20, 2020
AOR1: February 4, 2020
SA: February 12, 2020
Biometric done: February 13, 2020
Medical done: March 31, 2021
PreArrival Letter: May 31, 2021

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to go about getting a copy of older application decision letters? My husband applied for TRV in 2012 and 2013, got a denial for both, but I cant find a copy anywhere. I dont have any information around specific dates either. Do I file a regular ATIP? Or is this something I should ask our lawyer to look into?
Any updates on your application