+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hello all. We have not received our passport in the mail as yet. However I would like to mention that our application has been approved on the GCKEY. I’m very grateful for this as I always had faith that things would work out. This means that you all that submitted to TT office will be getting news soon

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Hello all. We have not received our passport in the mail as yet. However I would like to mention that our application has been approved on the GCKEY. I’m very grateful for this as I always had faith that things would work out. This means that you all that submitted to TT office will be getting news soon
Congrats, I am in the same boat as you. Waiting for passport to return, they updated to DM today. One step closer. Best wishes to everyone; keep the faith.

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
October 2020. We received pre-arrival a day after TRV was approved.

How long is Trinidad is taking to stamp visas? Can we send our passports from Brazil?
Did you get a request to send a passport. I know that it doesn’t take too long once everything checks out.

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Hi, I got my medical request last week and I did it yesterday. I got the results back from the lab and I have a STD I didnt know I have. Do you know if that would be a reason for rejection and If I should worried about any impact to my application? Thanks in advance

Stange

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi, I got my medical request last week and I did it yesterday. I got the results back from the lab and I have a STD I didnt know I have. Do you know if that would be a reason for rejection and If I should worried about any impact to my application? Thanks in advance
Shouldn't be a problem

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
October 2020. We received pre-arrival a day after TRV was approved.

How long is Trinidad is taking to stamp visas? Can we send our passports from Brazil?
you applied for spousal sponsorship in October 2020 and got approval already??