+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I sent everything on my own, at this point I can't wait for them to ask me for something.
Send proof of sending money and gifts, passport stamps, airbnb receipts (tours and lodging), photos, conversations. All that made me about 200 pages, I sent a lot of proof.
If you know the reason for your interview, try to clarify that doubt, sometimes the interviews are not for the relationship but for something else.
Did you send your documents through web forms, or emails to port of Spain so for all the questions,we are waiting on interviews in Trinidad too.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Did you send your documents through web forms, or emails to port of Spain so for all the questions,we are waiting on interviews in Trinidad too.
Everything was sent in physical, but my application was not transfer to Trinidad, I asked Bogota because I saw that they work fast and they really do it in a month, I saw more moving than the year and a half that my application was in Mexico.

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
I sent everything on my own, at this point I can't wait for them to ask me for something.
Send proof of sending money and gifts, passport stamps, airbnb receipts (tours and lodging), photos, conversations. All that made me about 200 pages, I sent a lot of proof.
If you know the reason for your interview, try to clarify that doubt, sometimes the interviews are not for the relationship but for something else.
hii, for the new proofs, if you had something in other language, did you use a certified translator or you just translated it by yourself? i thank youu.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
hii, for the new proofs, if you had something in other language, did you use a certified translator or you just translated it by yourself? i thank youu.
Some things I sent in English and Spanish, but in general I did not translate anything.

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Send package via fedex to visa office. You only have to pay the one waycourier fee to return the passport This can’t be paid online you have to physically go to the bank and wire it to the scotia bank details given on the website.

BANK ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY: DHL Trinidad and Tobago Limited
BANK NAME: Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited
BANK BRANCH ADDRESS: 56-58 Richmond Street, Port of Spain
BANK BRANCH: 74815
ACCOUNT TYPE: Local Currency (Savings/Deposit - TTD$)
ACCOUNT NO: 1211252
ABA OR SWIFT CODE: NOSCTTPS
TRANSIT NO: 74815

Since your spouse already gave biometrics you only have to pay this fee that is on the VAC website.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Trinidad-and-Tobago/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

the website is really confusing. I literally had to mail them over and over to clarify how to pay and what to pay etc. hope this helps.
This helped so much! I am trying to pay the transmission fee (60TT) online but getting a weird error. Tried on more than one device and with different browsers.

Were you able to pay it online? If not do you have to info of how to pay the vac at the bank? Tried to call but didn't get through and it says they are only working mon Tues wed now.

Thanks

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
This helped so much! I am trying to pay the transmission fee (60TT) online but getting a weird error. Tried on more than one device and with different browsers.

Were you able to pay it online? If not do you have to info of how to pay the vac at the bank? Tried to call but didn't get through and it says they are only working mon Tues wed now.

Thanks
When I messaged them they told me we don’t need to pay the transmission fee if biometrics were already given for the specific application already. You should double check this. I think all you need to pay is the one-way courier fee. If you send them an email they respond usually right away. Explain everything to them they will tell you exactly what to pay and do. Email them at.
info.cantt@vfshelpline.com. The website is very confusing.

Go to the bank and do a wire transfer to the following:

Bank account beneficiary:
DHL Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
Bank name:
Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
Bank branch address:
56-58 Richmond Street, Port of Spain.
Bank branch: 74815
Account type: Local Currency (Savings/Deposit - TTD$).
Account Nº: 1211252
ABA or Swift code: NOSCTTPS
Transit Nº: 74815

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
When I messaged them they told me we don’t need to pay the transmission fee if biometrics were already given for the specific application already. You should double check this. I think all you need to pay is the one-way courier fee. If you send them an email they respond usually right away. Explain everything to them they will tell you exactly what to pay and do. Email them at.
info.cantt@vfshelpline.com. The website is very confusing.

Go to the bank and do a wire transfer to the following:

Bank account beneficiary:
DHL Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
Bank name:
Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited.
Bank branch address:
56-58 Richmond Street, Port of Spain.
Bank branch: 74815
Account type: Local Currency (Savings/Deposit - TTD$).
Account Nº: 1211252
ABA or Swift code: NOSCTTPS
Transit Nº: 74815
Their website is a nightmare. Now that you said that I'm seeing the part about if you do your biometrics but submit your application online(or not through them). It's written really unclearly but I can see how it would mean that you have already paid for transmission.

I'll email them as well. You have been so helpful thank you!

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Their website is a nightmare. Now that you said that I'm seeing the part about if you do your biometrics but submit your application online(or not through them). It's written really unclearly but I can see how it would mean that you have already paid for transmission.

I'll email them as well. You have been so helpful thank you!
No problem at all. Let me know how it goes. FYI this is what they last replied after emailing them about this :

The process that is taken place at this moment for submission of the passport is the one shared in the previous interactions.

The Assisted service is only for paper based applications. Since the application has already been started and you are requested to send passport and other documents this does not apply to your situation.

If the biometrics were given for the same application and at the same Center where the passport is going to be submitted, the package transmission fee will not apply.

The Canada Visa Application Centre service charges (One-way courier service) must be paid via a wire transfer, or international wire transfer, in TTD$.

Below are the Bank account details:........”

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
No problem at all. Let me know how it goes. FYI this is what they last replied after emailing them about this :

The process that is taken place at this moment for submission of the passport is the one shared in the previous interactions.

The Assisted service is only for paper based applications. Since the application has already been started and you are requested to send passport and other documents this does not apply to your situation.

If the biometrics were given for the same application and at the same Center where the passport is going to be submitted, the package transmission fee will not apply.

The Canada Visa Application Centre service charges (One-way courier service) must be paid via a wire transfer, or international wire transfer, in TTD$.

Below are the Bank account details:........”
Wow. That is so badly written I don't even understand what they are trying to say lol

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Wow. That is so badly written I don't even understand what they are trying to say lol
Yep. It’s because the support for VAC is being run out of the country by support staff that speak Spanish and some English I believe. But they are helpful regardless.

shonice

May 9, 2020
Hey guys i did not understand anything they were trying to say, so what i did was i did the wire transfer for transmission fee and i paid the service fee it was 27 CAD. Your sponsor can pay through their online banking and send you the reciept. I send my documents through fedex with a return label. My passport should arrive back next wednesday. according to my fedex tracking number. Because honestly this is what i understood from the email sent As per the website the payment has to be done through wire transfer. I have sent to send my packagewith Courier and have included what was outline in my email with a return label since that VAC is closed. I hope this helps.

Reactions: laleona

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
We received passport request for TRV. The Consulates and VFS are closed until further notice in Brazil. We’d like send the passports to Uruguay or any other country. We are not sure how does it work. Can someone please guide us?