+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
We're still trying to figure it out. Usually it would be sent directly to Trinidad but it looks like we have to submit it to the local VAC. We're gonna call tomorrow to confirm. There's no rhyme or reason to this thing. We've gotten letters from Mexico, Havana and now Trinidad. I'll keep you posted.
I think more than likely it’s tt. Apparently they are working there for the entire region now. But keep me posted.

Sep 11, 2019
I don't post here because I find everything related to this process very hard to deal with emotionally, but this may give someone hope?
I'm a September '19 applicant and had NO MOVEMENT since transfer to Mexico in November 2019!
Yesterday, March 17th 2021, I got a final document request and medical request after 16 months of no contact. I don't know whether this sponsorship saga is even close to ending for me but things are moving in Mexico! Submitted my crap ASAP (upfront medicals and some police records I already had), will let know here how long until we hear again!

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I don't post here because I find everything related to this process very hard to deal with emotionally, but this may give someone hope?
I'm a September '19 applicant and had NO MOVEMENT since transfer to Mexico in November 2019!
Yesterday, March 17th 2021, I got a final document request and medical request after 16 months of no contact. I don't know whether this sponsorship saga is even close to ending for me but things are moving in Mexico! Submitted my crap ASAP (upfront medicals and some police records I already had), will let know here how long until we hear again!
Thanks for you post! Great thing to hear :)

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Oct 2019 applicant.
got request on 4th March for updated docs, redo medical and updated police clearance along with passports. I have to mail docs to Trinidad but confused what fees have to be paid. To my understanding it’s only the the package transmission fees and the paid return mail. As per the website the payment have to be done through wire transfer and doesn’t allow me to pay online. Someone please clarify, thanks so much in advance :)

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi everyone! Dec 2019 applicant with PA in DR. I am happy to say I heard from Mexico yesterday and they have asked me to re-send Police report and Schedule A form. Does anyone now how long it takes to get Pre-Arrival,DM,PPR after these documents are sent?

It wasn't DM just yet, but this gave me hope that they are truly working on our files. Praise God! He's in control. <3
:)

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Applicant from Dec 2018 finally they took away my interview and I received a prearrival letter thank God!
Great to hear Amanda. Do you have an indication as to why the interview was lifted? My husband's app made it it Trinidad last month and were waiting for interview request. Hoping it gets waived too

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Great to hear Amanda. Do you have an indication as to why the interview was lifted? My husband's app made it it Trinidad last month and were waiting for interview request. Hoping it gets waived too
Not exactly, the only way to know is to ask for the notes. I only sent proof of the relationship a second time and a month later I received prearrival

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
What kind of prove did you send in, also did they asked you to send in information or you took it upon yourself.
I sent everything on my own, at this point I can't wait for them to ask me for something.
Send proof of sending money and gifts, passport stamps, airbnb receipts (tours and lodging), photos, conversations. All that made me about 200 pages, I sent a lot of proof.
If you know the reason for your interview, try to clarify that doubt, sometimes the interviews are not for the relationship but for something else.

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
I sent everything on my own, at this point I can't wait for them to ask me for something.
Send proof of sending money and gifts, passport stamps, airbnb receipts (tours and lodging), photos, conversations. All that made me about 200 pages, I sent a lot of proof.
If you know the reason for your interview, try to clarify that doubt, sometimes the interviews are not for the relationship but for something else.
Ok thanks so much