+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi. What does the official passport request letter usually say. Still confused why the letter asks for the passport and other updated forms. It also talks about the copr will be issued for one year etc. but doesn’t actually say the pr is approved. Any comments

Stange

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi. What does the official passport request letter usually say. Still confused why the letter asks for the passport and other updated forms. It also talks about the copr will be issued for one year etc. but doesn’t actually say the pr is approved. Any comments
It's approve, it's for them to put the visa in the passport so they can come here, congratulations

Reactions: mrgarvin

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Oct 2019 applicant, my wife received another medical and police clearance request (These were already submitted.) they need copy of passport and 2 photos and some other updated forms which my lawyer would take care of; they also want eye colour and intended address in Canada. Does anyone know what this means and what’s coming next?

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Oct 2019 applicant, my wife received another medical and police clearance request (These were already submitted.) they need copy of passport and 2 photos and some other updated forms which my lawyer would take care of; they also want eye colour and intended address in Canada. Does anyone know what this means and what’s coming next?
Same thing received. As far is I understands letter says they want the actual passport too as well as a copy. Am I wrong? We are supposed to send this to local VOin Trinidad.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonice

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Same thing received. As far is I understands letter says they want the actual passport too as well as a copy. Am I wrong? We are supposed to send this to local VOin Trinidad.
This is how I understand too, I’m not sure if they want copies of the passport as well as the passport.

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
This is how I understand too, I’m not sure if they want copies of the passport as well as the passport.
I believe that they do because why would you have to physically mail this stuff in again. When it can be uploaded on the system. Also it specifically talks about the passport condition etc. the end of the letter seems to tak a lot about the COPR so I think this is it.

Stange

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
It depends where your wife from and if she's from a visa exempt country then it's just a copy

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
I believe that they do because why would you have to physically mail this stuff in again. When it can be uploaded on the system. Also it specifically talks about the passport condition etc. the end of the letter seems to tak a lot about the COPR so I think this is it.
Makes sense, thanks so much. Please let me know how yours go.

shonice

May 9, 2020
Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the
passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

VALID passport(s), as explained in Step 3.

So They are asking for a photo copy and your passport.

shonice

May 9, 2020
I tried to copy different parts of the letter lol. So you need to provide copy in section 3 and section 4 asked you to provide passports.

AndujarMichala

Jul 29, 2020
Anybody get a ghost update in gckey? I got one today and haven't been able to log in because gckey is down. Anyone else experiencing issues?