+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Today I got a response from Mexico saying my file has received and not be reviewed yet, I don’t know what that means? Bec the last couple messages I receive from them and my Mp said my file is pending to be reviewed for eligibility by a officer. I did medical, bio and everything just waiting on the last step and today they send me this message. I literally going crazy, I haven’t seen my wife is such a long time. We are October 2019 application
So basically they have it in Mexico but haven’t started actually processing. Wow I’m so sorry. Hang in there!! I know how tough it gets...

Leon.S

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
So basically they have it in Mexico but haven’t started actually processing. Wow I’m so sorry. Hang in there!! I know how tough it gets...
Well the the few response I got from them and the MP and my account say in process finally step is pending eligibility approval by a officer. This hold system is messy up

Leon.S

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
mine is missing... I’m less than a year... it happened some weeks ago as well came back after some time.
Mine is missing too

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Yah, NUTS eh, Those December apps and some April still no aor. Amazing.
It’s like you try to be understanding with the process and silence then you see stuff like that! I can very well imagine how the 2019 applicants feel. Infuriating

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yah. I agree completely. Go with the flow. But when you see 2018 apps not completed and see 2020 June completed, or all these november and even december apps getting aor, wow.

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Today I got a response from Mexico saying my file has received and not be reviewed yet, I don’t know what that means? Bec the last couple messages I receive from them and my Mp said my file is pending to be reviewed for eligibility by a officer. I did medical, bio and everything just waiting on the last step and today they send me this message. I literally going crazy, I haven’t seen my wife is such a long time. We are October 2019 application
Nothing they do makes sense been waiting since nov 2018 and they always say the same things .

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I would have a lawyer involved by now if thats me. Are you with your spouse or not?
I do have a lawyer and same thing all is good . No my wife and son still are not here in Canada no end Mexico is a nightmare . I don’t want to be a bearer of bad news but most people going through MVO take 18 months plus .

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Ok Ic I contacted my MP First , she told me my husbands medical expired after reaching out to IRCC.I followed up by sending 2 web forms a week within 6 weeks he got pre arrival,dm and a passport request .Once I requested an extension On the medical his file started progressing rapidly PA from Guyana

What are the topics to tackle when sending webforms every week. Our file has been at mexio vo since november 2019 he has passed bio . No med request or anything else