+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Congratulations, your AOR2 ?
Thank you :):)not yet ... I would strongly suggest sending a web form detailing when you applied and whether or not you need an extension on your medical you can also take it a step further by getting in touch with your local Mp and asking them to contact IRCC on your behalf

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi are you from guyana?. my husband is a Guyanese applicant June 2018 no medical replies either this is exhausting
Send a web form ASAP let them know It’s an urgent matter you haven’t received a medical request And you applied over 1 year ago don’t be afraid to reach out the them

Reactions: shonice

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Send a web form ASAP let them know It’s an urgent matter you haven’t received a medical request And you applied over 1 year ago don’t be afraid to reach out the them
You are 2018 applicant, you should fine out why medical was not done for so long, maybe your file got misplaced. My husband is Guyanese too, 2019 we are waiting for interview, files got transfer to Trinidad.

Jan 21, 2020
You are 2018 applicant, you should fine out why medical was not done for so long, maybe your file got misplaced. My husband is Guyanese too, 2019 we are waiting for interview, files got transfer to Trinidad.
I have sent 3 wen forms in past 2 weeks and no reply.My husband's application is April 2019 and has been collecting dust in Mexico.

FAITH&HOPE

Oct 23, 2020
And, yes! IRCC office in Mexico is very known for that capacity of screw lives WITHOUT Pandemic......now they have all covered to justify it!

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi all. December 2016 applicant. My husband got DM last Thursday!!!! Finally never give up! Mexico is finally moving. Hopefully the passports will not take much longer so my family can be home for Christmas. Thank you all for your help and advice over the years.

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi all. December 2016 applicant. My husband got DM last Thursday!!!! Finally never give up! Mexico is finally moving. Hopefully the passports will not take much longer so my family can be home for Christmas. Thank you all for your help and advice over the years.
Congratulations, 4 years omg, that is unbelievably insane...

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, I’m a September 2019 applicant. I’ve done biometrics, police certificate and medical exams have been approved. They recently asked for an updated schedule A form. Not sure what comes next or if I should order notes. My gckey states background check is in progress. Does anybody know what comes next?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Next is:
Pre Arrival Letter >> DM >> PPR.

Hello, I’m a September 2019 applicant. I’ve done biometrics, police certificate and medical exams have been approved. They recently asked for an updated schedule A form. Not sure what comes next or if I should order notes. My gckey states background check is in progress. Does anybody know what comes next?

Jfgp

Dec 19, 2019
next could be an interview and then pre-arrival