+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi, I need to contact Mexico VO, but every time I try emailing them I get the following message

The following message to <MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator
Reporting-MTA: dns; mail20.international.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator (delivery attempts: 0)

Does anyone had this issue or a similar one before? Or any idea what it could be and how to solve it?

Thanks
Hi use webform,choose mexico as corresponding office. You can attach docs and say what you wana say there

Reactions: gvalsa

Aemanuel369

Apr 5, 2019
Hello.. My husband is making his way here to me on Sunday. Thank the Lord. Could those that have come please help me with the Arrivecan. Did you use the mobile app or is there a form for him to fill out? Also, where would he get the code from? Thank you in advance.

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Hello.. My husband is making his way here to me on Sunday. Thank the Lord. Could those that have come please help me with the Arrivecan. Did you use the mobile app or is there a form for him to fill out? Also, where would he get the code from? Thank you in advance.
I used the app. Once you complete it gives you a barcode. They don't even scan it. Once you arrive to Canada just show the officer the barcode you get after filling out. I simply just snapped a screenshot. So much easier then the form

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi. For people in México who got PPR recently. Is it possible to send the passport to the Embassy directly instead of passing through the VAC of México?

I got a PPR for a TRV and they wrote an email saying that as I live in Venezuela and the VAC here is closed they ask me to send the passport through courier (as Fedex or DHL) directly (but I can't do it here because it's forbidden)

Also as I can travel and being in México some weeks, can I send my passport from the same México city using DHL and asking to be returned to a mexican address because the letter said to use a courier? Or am I obligated to use the Mexican VAC once I land in México(which is slow and with restrictions)?
Hey! Congratulations on TRV. How much time did they take to process? I applied for my wife 2 weeks ago. Her PR application is at 1 year mark and no progress on the app since July.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Thank
Hey! Congratulations on TRV. How much time did they take to process? I applied for my wife 2 weeks ago. Her PR application is at 1 year mark and no progress on the app since July.
Thank you. They lasted 4 months exactly. The result came with the response of a webform

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone, is there anybody recently vidited cuba ? Im thinking to go for new year. Do not know how the procedure is at the airport on arrival . I heard only tourist go to resorts, can not treavel to local cities. Any ideas thank you

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi there, i recently travelled to see my husband in his country. I came back to Canada on Oct 23. The ArriveCan app can be downloaded in the app store on your husbands phone. its very simple to use. If he doesn't want to download, he can fill the paperwork out on the airplane. The flight attendants will hand him a form on the flight. The ArriveCan app just eliminates the paperwork. Once the form is complete there's a code he can show the border agents.