Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
I feel your pain waiting 22 months and wrote to the mp and all I got was they having started eligibility. And that Mexico got hit by covid and u know the rest
Same with us. Were coming up on 2 years next Friday. I emailed my MPs office again 10 days ago, and now I think their just ignoring me. I contacted him last time at the beginning of July for an update and there was no status change in our file. I contacted him again on Oct 27th to see why my husband needs an interview, and his office hasnt responded. I don't know why anyone in our government thinks it's okay for families to be apart from one another for YEARS! If you were to ask anyone of these politicians, border agents, or case workers, how long they think it's acceptable for THEM to be apart from their spouse or children, they wouldnt think any amount is acceptable, yet somehow we're treated differently. If mexico isnt resuming interviews until the pandemic is under control, does that mean we have to wait another year or 2?? This is outrageous!

For all of you getting your PPRs, I'm so happy for you. I don't wish this process on anyone.

I feel like nothing in life will ever be as hard as this has been. For alot of people this pandemic has been life altering and pushed them to the brink. For me, because this immigration process has been so challenging and mentally straining, I don't feel the weight of covid. If we can get through this disgraceful process of legal immigration, we can take on anything.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi. For people in México who got PPR recently. Is it possible to send the passport to the Embassy directly instead of passing through the VAC of México?

I got a PPR for a TRV and they wrote an email saying that as I live in Venezuela and the VAC here is closed they ask me to send the passport through courier (as Fedex or DHL) directly (but I can't do it here because it's forbidden)

Also as I can travel and being in México some weeks, can I send my passport from the same México city using DHL and asking to be returned to a mexican address because the letter said to use a courier? Or am I obligated to use the Mexican VAC once I land in México(which is slow and with restrictions)?

FAITH&HOPE

Oct 23, 2020
The in-person interviews are suspended till further notices, I heard some IRCC offices in other countries are doing interviews by phone, another members here told me that many interviews in Mexico has been waived due to Covid 19, I don't know if this depends on the case or immigration officers.
The whole process is not transparent, they keep us in the dark waiting, to be honest: I am getting ready to quit my job and reunited with my wife in her country! can't take it anymore! live is so short to live like that.
God bless you guys who got the PPR this year, good luck in Canada.
I will wait for the end of this drama with my wife in South America, cannot live waiting for WHEN and IF IRCC will allow me to live with my own wife.
My MP just and ONLY helped to retrieve information about the process, and sometimes I have got the answer first then his office'ss staff.
The way they deliver the service in Mexico is an insult to Latin Americans, and now they have the covid to justify it.

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
The in-person interviews are suspended till further notices, I heard some IRCC offices in other countries are doing interviews by phone, another members here told me that many interviews in Mexico has been waived due to Covid 19, I don't know if this depends on the case or immigration officers.
The whole process is not transparent, they keep us in the dark waiting, to be honest: I am getting ready to quit my job and reunited with my wife in her country! can't take it anymore! live is so short to live like that.
God bless you guys who got the PPR this year, good luck in Canada.
I will wait for the end of this drama with my wife in South America, cannot live waiting for WHEN and IF IRCC will allow me to live with my own wife.
My MP just and ONLY helped to retrieve information about the process, and sometimes I have got the answer first then his office'ss staff.
The way they deliver the service in Mexico is an insult to Latin Americans, and now they have the covid to justify it.
I feel your pain, I am still waiting, my husband awaiting interview

Jan 21, 2020
I think we have the wrong officers working on our applications. Since feb nothing at all cant even update my husband's biometrics it still shows havent received. And the mp was no help, but I must say they answered me right away and did not take long to give me some information from Mexico, although it was useless to me.
19 months my husband has been waiting no updates from Mexico this is causing a mental breakdown

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
For those of you on Twitter check out the timeline data shared by Prioritize Spousal Sponsorship. My application hasn't been updated in 402 days. This is real madness
Track and analyze yourself using below link: http://tiny.cc/8nt1tz
Absolutely outrageous on the stuff we are have to go through right now.

FAITH&HOPE

Oct 23, 2020
I am giving up my work and my life here and I will be reunited with my wife in South America, I had enough from that!
I will be waiting for the end of this drama beside her.
good luck to all of you waiting in limbo like myself,
The IRCC communications are very dry and sharp, feel like we are dealing with an authoritarian state, such as Russia, North Korea, or China, they are implacable in leave a clear message that we must don't have hope to have our loved ones with us anytime soon in Canada.
Maybe they were trained for that, don't give any hope and put our expectations below zero!

it is what it is.......I am done!

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
For those of you on Twitter check out the timeline data shared by Prioritize Spousal Sponsorship. My application hasn't been updated in 402 days. This is real madness
Track and analyze yourself using below link: http://tiny.cc/8nt1tz
Absolutely outrageous on the stuff we are have to go through right now.
Hi, do you know where was this data collected from?

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Hi. For people in México who got PPR recently. Is it possible to send the passport to the Embassy directly instead of passing through the VAC of México?

I got a PPR for a TRV and they wrote an email saying that as I live in Venezuela and the VAC here is closed they ask me to send the passport through courier (as Fedex or DHL) directly (but I can't do it here because it's forbidden)

Also as I can travel and being in México some weeks, can I send my passport from the same México city using DHL and asking to be returned to a mexican address because the letter said to use a courier? Or am I obligated to use the Mexican VAC once I land in México(which is slow and with restrictions)?
If you're in Mexico...I would just go right to the embassy and give it to them myself or drop in their mail slot

Reactions: lovely89

gvalsa

Mar 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Hi, I need to contact Mexico VO, but every time I try emailing them I get the following message

The following message to <MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator
Reporting-MTA: dns; mail20.international.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator (delivery attempts: 0)

Does anyone had this issue or a similar one before? Or any idea what it could be and how to solve it?

Thanks