+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

rvp22

Oct 25, 2020
Did you order your notes to see why you are being interviewed? Sometimes they tell you. We got the same message. Checked my notes. I addressed the concerns via web form. My interview was waived and my wife is now with me in Canada
hi, you ordered GCMS notes, right?

Reactions: DiiDii

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Good evening all,
I have been following this forum for over a year now, Congratulations to all of you who got to have your loved ones with you this year.
My wife just received and very sad email, we are broken-hearted tonight, anyone has been pass for an interview during Pandemic?
Thank you in advance.

This is the content of the email :

Good day,

The file is pending an interview. Mexico is still in a high level of health alert because of the coronavirus pandemic. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. When possible, we will transfer your file to your country to conduct the interview. Note that interviews are presently suspended due to the current global pandemic. We will be in contact with you with further instructions when we are able to do so.
Look on the bright side, they didn't reject the application. So you have a chance to convince the immigration officer of any doubts they may have. Don't stress you are almost to the end. Good luck to you and your spouse.

NyamKa

Jul 30, 2019
Good news. Hoping ours come soon!!!!
Update Cuban Applicant from June 2019 - We received PPR October 17th. Decision Made was in July 2020.
My partner dropped off passport at the Embassy in Havana on Monday October 19th and on Friday October 23rd picked up passport with visa and COPR. There were quite a few other people also picking up passports last Friday.

We have a flight booked for Saturday November 7th Varadero to Toronto with Air Canada.

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
Hello members! Good morning, I have a question regarding Mexican PCC., hopefully you can give me some guidance about this.

I'm Mexican, and I'll be applying through CEC this November (in 3 weeks), and I'll have all of my documents ready by that date, I'll also take the medicals upfront. But I have a specific situation with the Mexican PCC; I already have it, my company asked for one (Carta de Antecedentes Registrales) and it was issued this month, October, while I was here in Canada, with a request letter from the Mexican embassy to the Police in Mexico (PGR), and the help of my mom, using power of attorney. My two main questions here, are:

-Can I use this letter? It's fulfilling the requirements of being less than 6 months old, and it was issued after the last time I was in Mexico (July). The letter is addressed to the Mexican embassy in Toronto. The concern I have is what it's stated on IRCC's website, for Mexico:

"You don’t need to provide a police certificate with your application. We’ll send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your application for permanent residence or citizenship. You must bring that letter when you apply for a police certificate."

Will it be a problem? Can I just upload the letter? Or should I upload it and also write a Letter of explanation explaining why I have it already?

Thank experts!

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived

FAITH&HOPE

Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys, has anyone been interviewed recently by IRCC?

Mexico IRCC just told me all interviews are suspended all over the world. due to the pandemic?

Is that true?

Marilu Pumapillo

Nov 19, 2019
Awww!! I’m leaving until the 17th of November anything you need or he needs give me a shot I can help him if need it also tell him to watch YouTube videos of “landing in Toronto airport and Montreal” there’s tours in gates and all so he can be familiar too I did last night haha just getting ready I know Toronto is big and I have layover too there
Hi Mariana
Tell me please,
Do you have already have your passport?

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Hi Mariana
Tell me please,
Do you have already have your passport?
Haven’t got it yet I got email last Friday my visa had been affixed and valid until November 29 2020 day my extension of medical expired.

I got email from VFS this morning that they pick up my passport so I guess I’d coming back to me either tomorrow or next week I’ll let you know once I have it