Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
Wow!!! My medicals were passed December 2019. October 2019 applicant. Fingers crossed yours will come soon.
We are October 2019 application too however we didn’t get medical request yet. It’s a waiting game

Reactions: shonice and Lynsita

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Funny fact; Mexico approved my TRV haha, applied august 4 in desperate to be with my husband my passport is currently in Mexico still waiting they return it back to me, compare to rest of you guys mine is with VFS they are the ones bringing by passport back so I expect it to have it no later than next week with my COPR been almost 19 months now and flights are hard!!! So I want to book mine

congratulations to everyone !! Booking I’ll keep you all posted when mine is returned

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Funny fact; Mexico approved my TRV haha, applied august 4 in desperate to be with my husband my passport is currently in Mexico still waiting they return it back to me, compare to rest of you guys mine is with VFS they are the ones bringing by passport back so I expect it to have it no later than next week with my COPR been almost 19 months now and flights are hard!!! So I want to book mine

congratulations to everyone !! Booking I’ll keep you all posted when mine is returned
gosh seems faster with DHL lol

Her passport is yet in Panama... so i guess next CR lol

Reactions: Mariana948

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
gosh seems faster with DHL lol

Her passport is yet in Panama... so i guess next CR lol
Omg no kidding!! VFS was a pain and lot of fees but since mine was open no choice I’m expecting next week

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Omg no kidding!! VFS was a pain and lot of fees but since mine was open no choice I’m expecting next week
was a lot of fees with DHL too...
like 113 USD overall.

Jfgp

Dec 19, 2019

I also sent it with VFS global. It got to Mexico really quick, I think ours will be sent back at the same time since we have the same timeline. Both our applications are from April 2019

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
I also sent it with VFS global. It got to Mexico really quick, I think ours will be sent back at the same time since we have the same timeline. Both our applications are from April 2019
Oh this is good to know! I’m March 2019 and ad per VFS tracking it says is under process in Mexico since the 15 keep me updated should come next week I expect it

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
After 27 months (July 2018 applicant), my husband got his passport today! Sooner than expected. We won’t complain

We aren’t able to reach Copa airlines. We used the number in Panamá and the line is busy or they say to call later. I tried three different numbers from Montreal and I’m not sure I am calling at the right place. One number doesn’t work. With the two others numbers I call (starting with 1800 or 1866) someone picked up the phone right away, seemed to have an indican accent, were able to find flights vía Toronto but couldn’t answer a question I had and told me to call copa then hung up on me. I still didn’t cancel my flight I had directly to Montreal on November 6 and I asked if I could give that seat to my husband. My husband will try to reach them again.
They are brutal to talk to. When my first flight got canceled I got hung up on 3 times at the 45 minute mark. Spent hours to rebook. If booking a copa flight I highly recommend you use a travel agent such as pc travel to book. Then they deal with the problems. Don't recommend booking direct with copa.

Marilu Pumapillo

Nov 19, 2019
Oh this is good to know! I’m March 2019 and ad per VFS tracking it says is under process in Mexico since the 15 keep me updated should come next week I expect it
Mariana I'm waiting when your passport arrives in your hands, I received PPR and I will send my passport next week through VAC Lima. I want to separate flights now. My medical exams are due on January 31, after the extension. I have a question, I'm 4 months pregnant and in the letter attached to the PPR they indicate to notify if there is any change in our health, I should notify or not. I suppose so, but what do you think?

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
My son and wife medical August 2019 and 23 months in process . Still waiting DM
23 month is way too much.
Mariana I'm waiting when your passport arrives in your hands, I received PPR and I will send my passport next week through VAC Lima. I want to separate flights now. My medical exams are due on January 31, after the extension. I have a question, I'm 4 months pregnant and in the letter attached to the PPR they indicate to notify if there is any change in our health, I should notify or not. I suppose so, but what do you think?
I would not say nothing, just make sure you are allowed to be boarded, i do not know whats the limit for that. But i would say come to Canada and tell them here at the airport if they asked.
However 4 months through pregnancy should not affect your application. Be careful, you do not wanna be on hold for that. I would send a web form and let them know 2 days before departure that way they can not say wait because its too late, or tell them at the airport in canada, that way you are already landed and the baby will be born in Canada no issue, automatically Canadian.
Done

Wisdom333

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
They are brutal to talk to. When my first flight got canceled I got hung up on 3 times at the 45 minute mark. Spent hours to rebook. If booking a copa flight I highly recommend you use a travel agent such as pc travel to book. Then they deal with the problems. Don't recommend booking direct with copa.
Thank you. We ended up booking online. He'll travel from Panama city to Toronto with Copa and from Toronto to Montreal with Air Canada. I was worried to not find any reasonable flight and reach someone too late. He'll have more than enough time during the layover in Toronto to show his documents, etc. He only speaks Spanish. It might take a little more time for him.