+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

patjen

Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mitch. One question please, Your family flew since Ecuador to Toronto, it's true? What airline did you use? Copa airlines, Air Canada, took a direct flight? We are from Peru. My husband called Air Canada and they told him they only have flights from Mexico to Toronto, he called Air Canada and they told us there are no flights from Peru to Canada or from Panama. But there is from Mexico. Thanks for the info.
Hi Marilu, correct , there is no direct flight from Jorge Chavez to Toronto for the moment. Have you checked with AeroMexico from Lima to Toronto? I think they are cheaper. Good luck and welcome to Canada soon.!!!

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Avianca / Air Canada

San Salvador Toronto | Montreal
That’s the flight i saw for me! Guatemala- San Salvador- Toronto- Montreal woooot wooot! Just my husband is not coming for me he will wait me in Montreal pretty emotional day will be 1 year after we last saw each other

Reactions: DiiDii

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
That’s the flight i saw for me! Guatemala- San Salvador- Toronto- Montreal woooot wooot! Just my husband is not coming for me he will wait me in Montreal pretty emotional day will be 1 year after we last saw each other
They are booking quick... guys was like not much space remaining in November

Marilu Pumapillo

Nov 19, 2019
Acabo de recibir PPR hoy
[QUOTE = "patjen, publicación: 8933288, miembro: 846919"]
Hola Marilu, correcto, no hay vuelo directo de Jorge Chávez a Toronto por el momento. ¿Ha consultado con AeroMexico de Lima a Toronto? Creo que son más baratos. Buena suerte y bienvenido a Canadá pronto. !!!
[/ CITAR]

Yes, Elegiremos viajar con Copa Airlines vía Panamá.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
It seems UPS was asleep at the wheel or their dispatcher didn't send the driver but my passport package wasn't picked up until yesterday afternoon so they are doing a special delivery for us tomorrow morning, thank God! I need to book the flight - still planning on flying out on Sunday, 25th.

Good luck to everyone that's booking and flying, take care!

Wisdom333

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
After 27 months (July 2018 applicant), my husband got his passport today! Sooner than expected. We won’t complain

We aren’t able to reach Copa airlines. We used the number in Panamá and the line is busy or they say to call later. I tried three different numbers from Montreal and I’m not sure I am calling at the right place. One number doesn’t work. With the two others numbers I call (starting with 1800 or 1866) someone picked up the phone right away, seemed to have an indican accent, were able to find flights vía Toronto but couldn’t answer a question I had and told me to call copa then hung up on me. I still didn’t cancel my flight I had directly to Montreal on November 6 and I asked if I could give that seat to my husband. My husband will try to reach them again.

Last edited: