Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
This is so frustrating, we are sep 2019 applicants, we sent a message to mexico via web form. their response, "we haven't review your application yet". I don't know how many months more we can be on this status :(

Our application was processed pretty fast in canada, when mexico received and started the application on december 2019, we stopped receiving updates
Keep holding there, you don’t know what can happen I asked for my application 3 weeks ago and they replied unfortunately they couldn’t provide me anything for pandemic etc etc and today 8 days ago, I got DM and PPR so keep being strong, is coming and will end one day

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
This is so frustrating, we are sep 2019 applicants, we sent a message to mexico via web form. their response, "we haven't review your application yet". I don't know how many months more we can be on this status :(

Our application was processed pretty fast in canada, when mexico received and started the application on december 2019, we stopped receiving updates
We're july 2019 applicants and we got the same email today, from an inquiry we sent last week.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM

We're july 2019 applicants and we got the same email today, from an inquiry we sent last week.
You folks have only been waiting a year or a little more than that, so be patient. Most of us here have been waiting up to two years and some more.

Mexico is not the best at communicating in a timely manner, and they are very slow at processing our applications because they are responsible for about 8 countries in Latin or South America. They were slow even before Covid19 came along and now ... well, you know the story. Hang in there, it will happen.

Jan 21, 2020
You folks have only been waiting a year or a little more than that, so be patient. Most of us here have been waiting up to two years and some more.

Mexico is not the best at communicating in a timely manner, and they are very slow at processing our applications because they are responsible for about 8 countries in Latin or South America. They were slow even before Covid19 came along and now ... well, you know the story. Hang in there, it will happen.
The most we can do is pray my husband is April 2019 applicant.

Pumpkin92

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018

Yes, that's true.
We applied in 2016 for conjugal sponsorship and it was refused. We then applied for spousal sponsorship and well.. We're still here, it's been more than 4 years of waiting for us. A bit frustrating indeed, there's nothing else to do but wait and keep being optimistic. We'll all make it one way or another

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Yes, that's true.
We applied in 2016 for conjugal sponsorship and it was refused. We then applied for spousal sponsorship and well.. We're still here, it's been more than 4 years of waiting for us. A bit frustrating indeed, there's nothing else to do but wait and keep being optimistic. We'll all make it one way or another
I'm sorry you initial application was refused, however it seems the more anxious we get the slower they go, so true all we can do is stay positive and hope that it's over soon.

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Picked up my passport with visa & my two copies of COPR and also some more documents they sent today,ALREADY booked for Wednesday leaving guyana!! So excited!!

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Picked up my passport with visa & my two copies of COPR and also some more documents they sent today,ALREADY booked for Wednesday leaving guyana!! So excited!!
Excellent! How long did it take to get your COPR from Mexico? It seems like forever and still don't have it.

We sent it on Sept 23, it arrived in Mexico on the 28th and should have been on it's way back as far as I'm concerned to arrive here on Wed. but not according to the tracking number they gave us for the return package. Nothing, as usual, good old Mexico!

• Love
Reactions: MrIncredible

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Congratulations so excited for you!!!

• Love
Reactions: MrIncredible

MrIncredible

Jan 28, 2019
Guyana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Trinidad VO
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
Doc's Request.
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-11-2018
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-03-2019
Interview........
10-03-2020
Excellent! How long did it take to get your COPR from Mexico? It seems like forever and still don't have it.

We sent it on Sept 23, it arrived in Mexico on the 28th and should have been on it's way back as far as I'm concerned to arrive here on Wed. but not according to the tracking number they gave us for the return package. Nothing, as usual, good old Mexico!
Thank you!!
Our visa and copr was processed in port of Spain Trinidad.
I sent my passport last month the 8th,Trinidad start processing it on the 14,and it was sent out last week monday,and I got email to uplift early this morning.