Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Im starting to think all ircc amd vo's will stop temporarely related to the covid crisis.... its not good news for us. For now its still moving but... for how long.

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Im starting to think all ircc amd vo's will stop temporarely related to the covid crisis.... its not good news for us. For now its still moving but... for how long.
Here is a repost from a page on Facebook
“The government of Canada ... specific department of immigration issued a statement yesterday stating that immigration is vital to the Canadian economy and COVID will not impact its process. Someone mentioned grants being pulled but that is considered nonessential money and would be used in cases like this. No worries, unless as the other person who mentioned workers are impacted we are good. All government departments operating as usual ATM . ☺

Reactions: Tina556

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Here is a repost from a page on Facebook
“The government of Canada ... specific department of immigration issued a statement yesterday stating that immigration is vital to the Canadian economy and COVID will not impact its process. Someone mentioned grants being pulled but that is considered nonessential money and would be used in cases like this. No worries, unless as the other person who mentioned workers are impacted we are good. All government departments operating as usual ATM . ☺
My concern is if they grant our application and provide us with COPR, by the time you get to travel the country your spouse is living in has closed its doors to travel out, or Canada has closed its doors to travel in.... What do we do? I can't afford and I'm not willing to go through this process again!!

This situation with CoVid19 is only going to get worse for quite awhile before it gets better, so I think we're in a bad position. It changes every day and by the time MVO issues a PPR it takes at least two weeks to get it back, so much will have changed in two weeks.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
All of this is a pain we had enough with this process more than 1 year, in top of it I can’t leave my country and my husband can’t come since my country put a banned starting Monday USA and Canada can’t come, I haven’t see my husband for almost 5 months now I have vacations in April because I haven’t quit my job yet here... since CSQ has NOT being issued to us yet he can’t come . Great

this is a nightmare I have cry a lot this last days, praying this world gets better and we get to be with our loved ones.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
The more they make us wait the more ressources will be designated to safety and health. Is the problem. I dlnt beloeve that its gomna be the same for ircc sorry but no. Nor midi in quebec. All gonna stop soon or slow down as with teleworking and its gonna be crazily looooong as soon as one of the staff is contaminated we are doomed. And more bans will appear all around the world

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
My concern is if they grant our application and provide us with COPR, by the time you get to travel the country your spouse is living in has closed its doors to travel out, or Canada has closed its doors to travel in.... What do we do? I can't afford and I'm not willing to go through this process again!!

This situation with CoVid19 is only going to get worse for quite awhile before it gets better, so I think we're in a bad position. It changes every day and by the time MVO issues a PPR it takes at least two weeks to get it back, so much will have changed in two weeks.
We are in the very same situation. I’ll keep the group posted on whether he actually gets into Canada amidst all of this madness. But keep in mind the COPR is usually valid for awhile - especially if the medically has just recently been done. I wouldn’t get too worried just yet. They are still working on applications so keep the faith before reverting to worry my friends.

Reactions: Tina556

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
Yes, they sent the request and we brought the new information to the medical office and had the medical completed. I hate that they make us do medicals only for them to expire. Why not ask for them when they absolutely need them. I’m sorry you might have to redo three of them!
I agree. It is stupid to ask so early in the process but at this point it doesn't bother me. Just want to finish this process so my life is no longer on hold.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
I agree. It is stupid to ask so early in the process but at this point it doesn't bother me. Just want to finish this process so my life is no longer on hold.
I agree, it would be wiser to do medicals when everything else is complete, but no one ever said they do things wisely!!

We're doomed for now anyway because my husband's medical expires on April 8/20 so he will have to redo it and then we should have lots of time to figure things out. Good luck to everyone else.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
This week i should have news of the confirm of CSQ if all goes well and they continue their work , i'm starting to have doubt on it. It's really time that time sponsorship process ends.

oh and btw

I know isn't a french forum but

"J'aimerais féliciter tous les épais qui ont été ou vont aller dans les zones rouges en Europe etc et nous ramener le trouble ici , très belle société qu'on est rendu vraiment bravo. J’espère sérieusement que vous êtes fier de votre petit nombril. On va finir qua être en complète quarantaine à cause de votre nombrilisme. "ouin mais man.. spa cher stemps ci..!"

Vous vous imaginez même pas le cash que ça va vous coûter en retour en impôt l'an prochain ,alors votre économie de voyage de qq cents piasses , ben il va fesser en mars prochain " Pensez-y pendant qu'il est encore temps.

for ppl that gonna understand in french

I would like to take a moment to say bravo to the ppl that went or that are STILL going to Europe and all that right now even knowing the crisis and bringing back the issue here in Canada . Hope you guys are proud of yourself, we'll be in a total quarantine soon just cause some sees opportunity instead of seeing globally for the community.

We'll gonna pay all this on next tax report, trust me so the saving on flight ticket will have been useless.

Think about it before it's too late.

Thank you for listening

Last edited:

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
This week i should have news of the confirm of CSQ if all goes well and they continue their work , i'm starting to have doubt on it. It's really time that time sponsorship process ends.

oh and btw

I know isn't a french forum but

"J'aimerais féliciter tous les épais qui ont été ou vont aller dans les zones rouges en Europe etc et nous ramener le trouble ici , très belle société qu'on est rendu vraiment bravo. J’espère sérieusement que vous êtes fier de votre petit nombril. On va finir qua être en complète quarantaine à cause de votre nombrilisme. "ouin mais man.. spa cher stemps ci..!"

Vous vous imaginez même pas le cash que ça va vous coûter en retour en impôt l'an prochain ,alors votre économie de voyage de qq cents piasses , ben il va fesser en mars prochain " Pensez-y pendant qu'il est encore temps.

for ppl that gonna understand in french

I would like to take a moment to say bravo to the ppl that went or that are STILL going to Europe and all that right now even knowing the crisis and bringing back the issue here in Canada . Hope you guys are proud of yourself, we'll be in a total quarantine soon just cause some sees opportunity instead of seeing globally for the community.

We'll gonna pay all this on next tax report, trust me so the saving on flight ticket will have been useless.

Think about it before it's too late.

Thank you for listening
Canadian embassy in Mexico has been closed as per my lawyer . The long wait will continue

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
knew it.... it was sure to happen we all gonna be stuck there for months with no developments Wow