+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Reading Those OP1 and OP2 procedures posted earlier, i found this interesting, especially for those with extended processing times:

5.39.Response to inquiries and representations – clients and representatives

Visa office e-mail address.If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802.B)

For those who are not satisfied with the response and are over the year mark of close to it, don't you think it will be a good idea to reach out to that Case Management Branch and give it a shot?
thanks for sharing, I will send an email because this situation is so desperate 15 months waiting without knowing anything about my application. I need answers.

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
thanks for sharing, I will send an email because this situation is so desperate 15 months waiting without knowing anything about my application. I need answers.
Hey Amanda I think we are almost the same timeframe and last Tuesday mexico asked me for ADR on constant communication since mine and wife’s marriage . I think this is great news for us . I also believe your news is coming soon as well . March 14/20 will be 16 months for us . Any thoughts ?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Review Required means that there will be an interview, barring some miracle.
Not necessarily. Mine said that and we never had an interview. It means the file needs to be reviewed further

Reactions: Jan27

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hey Amanda I think we are almost the same timeframe and last Tuesday mexico asked me for ADR on constant communication since mine and wife’s marriage . I think this is great news for us . I also believe your news is coming soon as well . March 14/20 will be 16 months for us . Any thoughts ?
That is what worries me in my case that they have not asked me for any additional documents, because if they asked me for something, it is because they are working on my application. 03/24 is 15 months for me, I hope you receive PPR soon.

Reactions: BOSOXNATION

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
That is what worries me in my case that they have not asked me for any additional documents, because if they asked me for something, it is because they are working on my application. 03/24 is 15 months for me, I hope you receive PPR soon.
Has your medical(s) expired yet?

Charbel29

Mar 10, 2020
Hice mi examen biometrico el en octubre me mandaron el pre-arrival en noviembre en febrerero se me vencio el examen medico lo hice de nuevo y aun espero noticias buenas pero q va nada

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hice mi examen biometrico el en octubre me mandaron el pre-arrival en noviembre en febrerero se me vencio el examen medico lo hice de nuevo y aun espero noticias buenas pero q va nada
Que raro que te mandaron hacer los biometricos porque eres aplicante de 2018

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
PA from Guyana
Husband Is Canadian.

so I Just came out of my interview,I would say it was torture instead of a normal interview! Smh the woman that interviewed me in room 2 was very rude an unpleasant hence she took out all her anger on me while asking questions about my husband, and when I answer her questions some of which she refuses to believe an saying she don’t believe some of my answers.
She ask me about his childhood,siblings, school, favourite sports team, his job, salary, family, why did we got marry, how did we got marry, why was it kept in my country rather than his, if he supports me financially, if he has depths to pay off, his savings,plans for our future, why did I attend the interview alone, if I’m to get refuse if he will come live Guyana with me an leave his country,what do we chat about when we’re apart, our honeymoon, why he didn’t get a girlfriend/wife from his country rather than meeting me, etc etc I can go on an on! It was a freaking torture!!! Now we just have to wait to see whether we will get a refusal letter or passport request that’s what she said. Until she has finish putting the pieces together.! God be with us! Smh Goodluck to u Guys.
Thank you so much for posting this. My husband and I are waiting for his interview date. You and your husband are in my prayers.

Did she indicate that if you attended the interview together that it would have been more beneficial?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Jeff Bevans

Oct 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thank you for these links Mrs. Santiago. There is much to read in there. I did notice that the date on the OP 1 document was from 2010. I did find what I believe to be the most current version of OP 1 on the canada.ca website:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

It is dated 2017 and I can't find anything newer. I don't know what all of the differences are between the documents but I feel it is best to have the most recent.