Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Trust me it’s not.... I wanted to cry so bad in the interview that as soon as I got back to the hotel my tears ran out. This is frustrating I just want it to be over soon!
Treat sponsored as if all were criminal, is totally none sense

• Sad
Reactions: MrIncredible

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Jut got ATIP this morning on day 31th...

Ok i can now tell you guys that this process is a total JOKE

Medical : Passed
Biometric : Passed
Eligibility : Pre-assessment done - Review Required / CSQ Pending
Security : Not Started

So there's no way even after CSQ that we entering haha you kidding me unless a miracle or they write it super formal and negative in the notes.

This process is just there to make us wait and wait that's what it is... i'm watiing CSQ and the time i get i'm gonna put an official complaint on IRCC if it's not moving. All they did between October til now... the " Pre-assessment " basically it!

And we are considerd in the Priority Registry can you imagine for others
I would be happy to add my name should you also consider to make it a group complaint. It's a depressing process

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Jut got ATIP this morning on day 31th...

Ok i can now tell you guys that this process is a total JOKE

Medical : Passed
Biometric : Passed
Eligibility : Pre-assessment done - Review Required / CSQ Pending
Security : Not Started

So there's no way even after CSQ that we entering haha you kidding me unless a miracle or they write it super formal and negative in the notes.

This process is just there to make us wait and wait that's what it is... i'm watiing CSQ and the time i get i'm gonna put an official complaint on IRCC if it's not moving. All they did between October til now... the " Pre-assessment " basically it!

And we are considerd in the Priority Registry can you imagine for others
Can't believe it! FOR REAAAAAL don't even want to ask for mine... this is a total JOKE 12 months and this has not been done? I don't know what else to feel website again not updated.

I feel so affected already UGH.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Can't believe it! FOR REAAAAAL don't even want to ask for mine... this is a total JOKE 12 months and this has not been done? I don't know what else to feel website again not updated.

I feel so affected already UGH.
The best of it recommended an exam after csq received so at reception they will redo the whole assesment process just cause we didnt have the paper when they were ready. Its not yet interview but....

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
I would be happy to add my name should you also consider to make it a group complaint. It's a depressing process
Indeed is a depressing process now 2 weeks away to my 1 year mark, and still waiting CSQ I’m crying at work I feel I’m not accepted there , I can’t be with my husband.

• Sad
Reactions: Jan27

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
The best of it recommended an exam after csq received so at reception they will redo the whole assesment process just cause we didnt have the paper when they were ready. Its not yet interview but....

Pisses me off really, like we rich to be spending as well in re-doing everything like if they don't receive enough with taxes.

It's really unbelievable, and the fact again website is not moving is honestly depressing some days i dont even check thinking it might change, i check and is the same.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thanks hun. What’s the update on your file? Anything?
Nothing, everything remains the same. I asked for the notes again to see if there are indications that they requestes an interview. But according to our MP they will not request. I don't know really, I just want to see if they have finally done something with my application.

gvalsa

Mar 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Reading Those OP1 and OP2 procedures posted earlier, i found this interesting, especially for those with extended processing times:

5.39.Response to inquiries and representations – clients and representatives

Visa office e-mail address.If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802.B)

For those who are not satisfied with the response and are over the year mark of close to it, don't you think it will be a good idea to reach out to that Case Management Branch and give it a shot?