+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
This is such a remarkable story your son is indeed a hero ,there is greatness within him . Thank you so much for using your platform is such a positive way . You and your family have helped to give us all a voice admits this lengthy difficult process.
**in**

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I am really proud - considering he has autism and is slightly developmentally delayed - he absolutely rose to the occasion. He talked about how his dad calls him his hero (he does) and plays with him and likes his art, and if his dad took him to school he wouldn't be bullied so much. The journalist had to turn of the microphone - she was crying. I honestly hope they air more of his voice than of mine!
My friend I feel so proud of your baby!! Now he is my heroe..I just show the story to my husband and he wants to say to you and you amazing baby THANKS...We are so proud of him...and you will see how much this will help you!!! And all of us ..thanks and 100 of times thanks!!!

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Is time that someone say those things def ! we are here. trying to stay positive but there's def a threshold in this program and they choose in priority the ones they want and so on.. it'S NOT based on Received date you won't make me believe that... If it goes Online in the news.... might put them to ultimatum and start to operate a bit more. Who knows...

I intend when things are over to write a big letter of comments and how i've lived the sponsorship program myself all the year long, frustration on the lack of communication and the incapacity even as representative (with consent form) to get answers.

What's the point to have this title if you can't have much more info than any other else ? What's the value of this title ?

My File was to be transferred in MAY 2019 (confirmed with a few agents of IRCC by Phone) ... (SA / medical passed /Biometric passed) never happened . took them until October to finally do that.. No reason provided, nothing ? Tried a few times to get the WHY is been that long cause notes clearly says GREEN nothing to worry about. Promoted. And again you enter a game of silence. The hypocrite way to do stuffs.

Now we are for most of us at the year mark or super close , like i am (20 days...it sure won't be finished by the year mark) and the only way to get any info is by emailing VO of Mexico which they pretty much tell to keep correspondance to the lowest. So who's gonna tell us news then ?

Is what we are supposed to do ? Letting our life on stand-by not saying a thing ? Go in silence until they get to tell us things ? I feel it's what they want as a society those years. The authoritarian method. the less you tell to people the more you can control them and keep them in unknown.

Sorry sounds tough to read but , we are the unwanted guys it's clear to me. Maybe this article and interview will help to move things cause right now, we are in a hole and THEY decide whether we sink in or... they let us escape.

Reunion of families is def NOT one part of the priority of this gov!

Feel free to comment on this , but i think this post will reach a lot of ppl here.

Last edited:

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Sponsor - dual citizen of US and Canada. Met wife while she was on a tourist visa in the US.
Both first time married early 20s, no kids.
PA - Ecuador
App received - 3/15
AOR - 4/13
SA - 5/10
Bio request - 5/17
Bio passed - 5/21
Med request - 5/10
Med passed - 5/21
Move to MVO - 10/9
AOR 2 - 10/28
ADR - 11/21 (Spouses FBI clearance from when she was in the US for 6 months. Included her admittance refusal and deportation / 5 year ban in April 2018)
ADR acknowledged - 12/5
DM on ECAS - 1/10
PPR - 1/15
Passport sent - 1/16
Started processing passport in Bogota's VO - 1/120
Passport sent back to VAC in Quito, Ecuador - 1/29.

Hope this helps. I'll answer any question.

See and my application was received on March 6 and no response for the last 4 months. Utter nonsense

Therockies123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I am really proud - considering he has autism and is slightly developmentally delayed - he absolutely rose to the occasion. He talked about how his dad calls him his hero (he does) and plays with him and likes his art, and if his dad took him to school he wouldn't be bullied so much. The journalist had to turn of the microphone - she was crying. I honestly hope they air more of his voice than of mine!
Thank you for doing this. We really needed a voice to let them know that we are not happy with their biased process. Good job to your son as well

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
My friend I feel so proud of your baby!! Now he is my heroe..I just show the story to my husband and he wants to say to you and you amazing baby THANKS...We are so proud of him...and you will see how much this will help you!!! And all of us ..thanks and 100 of times thanks!!!
Yes add me to that list, you tell your little guy that he is now my hero as well.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Is time that someone say those things def ! we are here. trying to stay positive but there's def a threshold in this program and they choose in priority the ones they want and so on.. it'S NOT based on Received date you won't make me believe that... If it goes Online in the news.... might put them to ultimatum and start to operate a bit more. Who knows...

I intend when things are over to write a big letter of comments and how i've lived the sponsorship program myself all the year long, frustration on the lack of communication and the incapacity even as representative (with consent form) to get answers.

What's the point to have this title if you can't have much more info than any other else ? What's the value of this title ?

My File was to be transferred in MAY 2019 (confirmed with a few agents of IRCC by Phone) ... (SA / medical passed /Biometric passed) never happened . took them until October to finally do that.. No reason provided, nothing ? Tried a few times to get the WHY is been that long cause notes clearly says GREEN nothing to worry about. Promoted. And again you enter a game of silence. The hypocrite way to do stuffs.

Now we are for most of us at the year mark or super close , like i am (20 days...it sure won't be finished by the year mark) and the only way to get any info is by emailing VO of Mexico which they pretty much tell to keep correspondance to the lowest. So who's gonna tell us news then ?

Is what we are supposed to do ? Letting our life on stand-by not saying a thing ? Go in silence until they get to tell us things ? I feel it's what they want as a society those years. The authoritarian method. the less you tell to people the more you can control them and keep them in unknown.

Sorry sounds tough to read but , we are the unwanted guys it's clear to me. Maybe this article and interview will help to move things cause right now, we are in a hole and THEY decide whether we sink in or... they let us escape.

Reunion of families is def NOT one part of the priority of this gov!

Good for you , let me know if you need any other stories as well, I would be happy to send our frustrations

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Good for you , let me know if you need any other stories as well, I would be happy to send our frustrations

well yeah... we should organize something as common , would have more weight at the end i guess.

gingerlily91

Jan 29, 2019
Hello all,
Is there any expat here?

My application was transferred this month to Meixco VO (I am korean but living and working here with my Canadian bf-common law-).

I was under BGC since September 2019 and we already submitted ADR(Police certificates of Mexico and Sweden..Korean one upon submitting the application).
Medical exam was passed in Aug 2019 and biometric done around that time too.

So... my question is, is it normal that you've done(except BGC :p) pretty much everything and not heard from VO in sydney, Nova Scotia for more than 3 months then transferred to the local VO officce?

And what would be next for me?
What I am worried is that I might be having to go through all the steps I've done again (especially police certificate and medical exam!!!!) and eventually this process will take longer than 1yr.

I thought those steps were to be done after my application transferred to local VO office.. now I feel like either I was asked to submit lots of things too early or the application was transferred too late.

I will appreciate any kind of comment offered!

Last edited:

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hello all,
My application was transferred this month to Meixco VO (I am korean but living and working here with my Canadian bf-common law-).

I was under BGC since September 2019 and we already submitted ADR(Police certificates of Mexico and Sweden..Korean one upon submitting the application).
Medical exam was passed in Aug 2019 and biometric done around that time too.

So... my question is, is it normal that you've done(except BGC :p) pretty much everything and not heard from VO in sydney, Nova Scotia for more than 3 months then transferred to the local VO officce?

And what would be next for me?
What I am worried is that I might be having to go through all the steps I've done again (especially poilice certificate and medical exam!!!!) and eventually this process will take longer than 1yr.

I thought those steps were to be done after my application transferred to local VO office.. now I feel like either I was asked to submit lots of things too early or the application was transferred too late.

I will appreciate any kind of comment offered!
waited 6 months before been sent to Mexico..

April to October 2019 so....and they never asked any extra document

gingerlily91

Jan 29, 2019
waited 6 months before been sent to Mexico..

April to October 2019 so....and they never asked any extra document
Hi,

Yes exactly... Ive read quite some threads but normally all these things are asked by Local VO. But my case seems quite the opposite

Anyway.. hope you get all the answers at once soon!

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi,

Yes exactly... Ive read quite some threads but normally all these things are asked by Local VO. But my case seems quite the opposite

Anyway.. hope you get all the answers at once soon!
is what i thought too,.... anyway this process has no logic

Reactions: Jan27

Paule

Jun 22, 2019
Hey all, I am new here but thought I'd give you my timeline.
My husband is Cuban.
My application received Dec 11 in Sydney Nova Scotia. Sponsorship approved January 5th. Biometrics requested January 5 and done January 21. Were supposed to be done January 20 but computer problems at the Canadian embassy in Cuba delayed it to next day. Received an email January 24th that my file was forwarded to Mexico. It seems to be pretty fast but probably will be delays going forward.
Hoping to get the notice for medical exam soon . Good luck to everyone going through this journey.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Hey all, I am new here but thought I'd give you my timeline.
My husband is Cuban.
My application received Dec 11 in Sydney Nova Scotia. Sponsorship approved January 5th. Biometrics requested January 5 and done January 21. Were supposed to be done January 20 but computer problems at the Canadian embassy in Cuba delayed it to next day. Received an email January 24th that my file was forwarded to Mexico. It seems to be pretty fast but probably will be delays going forward.
Hoping to get the notice for medical exam soon . Good luck to everyone going through this journey.
Wow - that is super fast - compared to like, EVERYONE else! That's great! Maybe they are getting their act together!

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018