Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
I have a question, I'm seeing several applications going to 13,14,15 months.

Medical exams are supposed to be valid for one year, has anyone run into the situation of having the medical expire before getting their case resolved? I'm asking because our application was sent in March 2019 and medical was completed May 2019 which is only a 2 month gap.

Would that mean a new medical is required? Just thinking out loud, hoping we get to 12 months but I guess its always better to be prepared.

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Also,

Just checking if any February 2019 applicants have been transferred to Mexico VO yet?

ElChele26_

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
File Transfer...
13-05-2019
Med's Request
16-01-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I called my lawyer yesterday and asked if anything was updated and she said no. I hope everything is going good. It seemed like the counterfoil number got updated s few days after receiving with other people. Nothing on ours. I hate that I have no access to it. I just can’t wait for this to be over so stressful. It will be 20 months for us next week.
I sent the passport on August 26, then I received an update on sep 6 that my passport was received and 3 days later my gckeys was updated showing the counterfoil and saying that my process was done, today sep 25 I got a letter that the visa was attach to the passport and they add the COPR (Confirmation of permanent resident) so I guess that I going to received passport soon.

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
same boat, nothing since April...MP also useless....
Urgh my MP doesn’t even answer me , it’s so disgusting . Honestly though they really can do anything , this is why it’s best to order notes and keep following up with the VO.
Mexico is absolutely ridiculous , so behind and so bad at responding , there are people waiting almost a month just to get passport returned . I just do my bi weekly follow ups with the Mexico VO and pray my notes arrive on time lol

Reactions: Janeth7789

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I sent the passport on August 26, then I received an update on sep 6 that my passport was received and 3 days later my gckeys was updated showing the counterfoil and saying that my process was done, today sep 25 I got a letter that the visa was attach to the passport and they add the COPR (Confirmation of permanent resident) so I guess that I going to received passport soon.
Question when they update your gckey do they send email? Just wondering because I do not have access to that and want to know if my lawyer would know to look through email?

Reactions: ElChele26_

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I wish I knew if we had counterfoil number!!! I hate that I can’t look.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I have a question, I'm seeing several applications going to 13,14,15 months.

Medical exams are supposed to be valid for one year, has anyone run into the situation of having the medical expire before getting their case resolved? I'm asking because our application was sent in March 2019 and medical was completed May 2019 which is only a 2 month gap.

Would that mean a new medical is required? Just thinking out loud, hoping we get to 12 months but I guess its always better to be prepared.
We just redid medical after our interview in July. It expired in April.

stephtigger

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
did they email this to you today, that your copr was complete? Usually the counterfoil is showing on your gckey and copr with the passport is dispatched within a day or two. Therefore there seems to have been. A two week gap after counterfoil to copr. They certainly are not processing the way they were. It is crazy your waiting this long. And ours is not even stamped yet. I never heard of emails going out, only gckey update and ecas updates during this pp and copr process. Thanks

stephtigger

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Question when they update your gckey do they send email? Just wondering because I do not have access to that and want to know if my lawyer would know to look through email?
Never heard of them emailing with gckey updates. If you had a imm rep or lawyer you can’t access your gckey. I know files that had there pp stamped in Mexico since late June and it was complete and back with the client two weeks or less. But not that speed now.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Never heard of them emailing with gckey updates. If you had a imm rep or lawyer you can’t access your gckey. I know files that had there pp stamped in Mexico since late June and it was complete and back with the client two weeks or less. But not that speed now.
I know. I just want this to be over for all of us. Hopefully my lawyer looks at her portal. I hate feeling like I’m bugging her.

Reactions: Janeth7789

stephtigger

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
I know. I just want this to be over for all of us. Hopefully my lawyer looks at her portal. I hate feeling like I’m bugging her.
I fully understand your frustrations it is bad enough not seeing the updates. But not been able to view your gckey is brutal. I will keep you informed as soon as I see any updates.

Reactions: Lisaroberts

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I fully understand your frustrations it is bad enough not seeing the updates. But not been able to view your gckey is brutal. I will keep you informed as soon as I see any updates.
Awww you are so sweet. Thank you so much. If I get anything. I’ll let you know!!!!

Reactions: stephtigger

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
I called my lawyer yesterday and asked if anything was updated and she said no. I hope everything is going good. It seemed like the counterfoil number got updated s few days after receiving with other people. Nothing on ours. I hate that I have no access to it. I just can’t wait for this to be over so stressful. It will be 20 months for us next week.
Girl I can not believe this is still going on for you . Urgh I’m over the year now by 2 weeks and going nuts !!!! Keep in touch I need your strength for real .
Praying your husband is with you for thanksgiving

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Girl I can not believe this is still going on for you . Urgh I’m over the year now by 2 weeks and going nuts !!!! Keep in touch I need your strength for real .
Praying your husband is with you for thanksgiving
I wish we could all have our spouses for Thanksgiving!!! You are honestly one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. I wish your process ends soon. You deserve it. Thank you always for being so nice and helpful. And always so positive. You have the strength....we all do...to even attempt to endure this long ...stressful journey. I pray we all get answers soon. We all as a group need each other so that we don’t go crazy. Only people in this process can understand how hard it really is. I thank you and thank ever single person on here for helping us get our questions answered. Please God help us all to have the strength to keep going!!!!!!

stephtigger

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
It is crazy that mailing a passport for stamping can be taking this long. And a walk in service is completed in two hours. We are caught in this mess due to the Havana closing in May and Mexico took over the files. Now stamping in Havana is available again. If your lucky enough for transportation with the terrible gas shortage. So I have to believe things happen for reasons and pray for a counterfoil soon.

Reactions: Lisaroberts