CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
nartcr said:
Have been using it, although there are people in forum who haven't bothered to add an entry. I saw another user who got his visa processed under 7 months ( oct applicant ), and already landed.
Agree with you on that!

A lot of effort goes into setting up and maintaining the spreadsheet, by everyone, so it would be nice if EVERYONE shared their timelines! So that EVERYONE now and in the future can benefit from the data! As we know timelines fluctuate over the months and years. The more current data the better!

Just as background, when my wife and I were preparing to submit our application and were curious about how to best do it and the timelines involved, I came to this forum. I found a ton of resources, including the remnants of a previously built timeline spreadsheet. It was, frankly, in shambles, incomplete, overwritten with errors, so I took it upon myself to reconstruct it spending hours going back through hundreds of posts adding in the timelines of everyone I could. Many people helped by adding and updating their timelines. It was/is an invaluable resource when one is going through this process. And, it should not be taken for granted. However, even recent applicants have not come back on to finalize their timelines after landing. Yes, we know they have (likely) landed, but please do us all the favour of completing it!!! At some point, I will not be able to continue maintaining it... as it is, I have not spent the time necessary since landing, to keep it up as I would like. Back in February I asked if someone could take over its maintenance but nobody offered. It would be nice if someone just beginning their application journey, would consider taking it over. Although I enjoy doing it, and staying in touch with things, life does go on for all of us. In the meantime I will keep it up as best I can.

In giving, you shall receive!

Rant over! :p 8)

If YOU, yes YOU, have submitted an application and are not presently on the Timeline Spreadsheet, please either add yourself in the section at the bottom and I will organize you into the spreadsheet, or, quote the attached questions, with your answers, and I will add you.

Destination in Canada:
PR Applicant's Country of Origin:
Is Username the PR Applicant? Yes/No
Are you residing with your spouse/partner? Yes/No
Are you residing in Canada? Yes/No
Date Application couriered to CPC Miss:
Date Application received by CPC Miss:
Date Medical Done:
Date Medical Sent:
Date Stage 1 AOR Received:
Date Sponsorship Approval Received:
Date of File Transfer to MCVO:
Date Stage 2 AOR Received:
Date Interview Requested:
Date Interview Completed:
Date Additional Documents Requested:
Date PGR Sent:
Date of ARC Request:
Date Passport Requested by VO:
Date Passport Sent to VO:
Date of Confirmation Passport Rec'd by VO:
ECAS PR Application Status:
Date Passport Rec'd with COPR/Visa:
Date Landed in Canada:
General Comments about your application you wish to include:

HabfaninBC

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 16-02-2016 / AOR2 04-05-2016
File Transfer...
28-02-2016
Med's Request
28-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
CANzanillo said:
Just want to highlight all the good information that can be found in our Mexico City VO Family Class Timeline Spreadsheet (see link in my sig line). There are actually 10 spreadsheets in it and are an excellent resource. Check it out if you haven't already, then add it to your favourites so that you can see all the timeline updates. Feel free to add information where appropriate.

1. Mexico City VO Time Line Spreadsheet
2. Information Sources (GMCS Notes at the moment)
3. VO Application Processing Data
4. Timeline Questions
5. How to request a PGR from Canada
6. Suggestions to improve the Timeline spreadsheet
7. A list of possible interview questions
8. A list of Additional Document requested to help you submit a more complete application
9. Description of Acronyms
10. List of countries processed by the MCVO

Speedy processing!

Thanks for the info !

On the timeline sheet I don't see a column for RPRF request date from CIC, is it because most of people pay it in advance ? I got my AOR 2 on may 4th and then received an email from CIC to pay RPRF on July 27th. I paid them same day and I am now expecting PPR since in Guatemala there is no PGR. Any idea how long it can be ?

THANKS !

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
So, May 4? Me too! But, Im from Honduras.
Same line with Guatemala!.
Since May 4 (AOR2) I dont heard anything about MCVO... last week I ordered my notes.
Centroamerica esta esperando good news in this month por lo que leido en los foros!

HabfaninBC

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 16-02-2016 / AOR2 04-05-2016
File Transfer...
28-02-2016
Med's Request
28-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
CanaHn said:
Since May 4 (AOR2) I dont heard anything about MCVO... last week I ordered my notes.
Centroamerica esta esperando good news in this month por lo que leido en los foros!
Vamos a ver Cana!

Estoy de vacaciones ahora en Gutemala y mi esposa (Guatemalteca) ya no aguanta de vivir con la distancia ! Yo viví en Guatemala por 3 años pero cuando decidimos de mudarnos a Canada yo me fue all de una vez por buscar trabajo y todo !

Sería muy contento de tener PPR antes de octubre !!!

Stay positive !

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
CANzanillo said:
Right you are! The airline in Colombia will need/want to see your PR card as well to ensure you are properly documented to enter Canada before they let you on the aircraft. (We tested this when returning to Canada from a vacation in Europe. We held back the PR card when checking in to see if indeed they would ask my Mexican wife for it, and it took a few minutes but they eventually did.)

Have a great vacation!
ok..great thanx so is only passport and pr card! Got it :)

FPEESH

Nov 20, 2014
i have been following this forum before i even sent in my application. its been super helpful
here is my timeline..

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor XX on November 5, 2015.
Dependents listed on the application are: XX and XX
We started processing your application on December 30, 2015.

Permanent Residence
We received XX's application for permanent residence on November 5, 2015.
We started processing XXs application on April 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

(which they asked for rprf, updated schedule a, and another set of police records, because we sent the medical and police certificates upfront) mexico visa office received the papers yesterday at 2pm.

my husband is nicaraguan and we have a child together, how does my timeline look experts?

Capin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2016...........AOR2 received May 3 -2016
File Transfer...
SA 22-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/04/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/17/2017
LANDED..........
01/23/2017
CanaHn said:

Same here. Guatemala, File transfer on February 22, AOR2 on May 3. Nothing yet.

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
HabfaninBC said:
Thanks for the info !

On the timeline sheet I don't see a column for RPRF request date from CIC, is it because most of people pay it in advance ? I got my AOR 2 on may 4th and then received an email from CIC to pay RPRF on July 27th. I paid them same day and I am now expecting PPR since in Guatemala there is no PGR. Any idea how long it can be ?

THANKS !
I am going to say your assumption is correct. Most pay RPRF in advance. If you can afford it financially all at once I definitely recommend you paying RPRF (all) fees in advance as it means one less thing to slow down application processing. You can and should add comments in your timeline that fee payment was requested and paid along with dates.

Unfortunately, there are few applicants from Guatemala on the spreadsheet for reference and this why your data will be valuable for others going forward. Some recent applicants from El Salvador and Honduras were processed quickly, getting PPR only 2 months after AOR2. (JBodden).

Only a guess that you may get PPR by the end of August / early September. The end is likely near.

Speedy Processing!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
FPEESH said:
i have been following this forum before i even sent in my application. its been super helpful
here is my timeline..

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor XX on November 5, 2015.
Dependents listed on the application are: XX and XX
We started processing your application on December 30, 2015.

Permanent Residence
We received XX's application for permanent residence on November 5, 2015.
We started processing XXs application on April 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

(which they asked for rprf, updated schedule a, and another set of police records, because we sent the medical and police certificates upfront) mexico visa office received the papers yesterday at 2pm.

my husband is nicaraguan and we have a child together, how does my timeline look experts?
Welcome FPEESH!

Your application is still going through eligibility and they likely need the updated Schedule A to make a decision on that component, then comes security and criminality checks. Depending on when you did your medical exams and how they came out will determine whether or not they will request that medicals be done again.

In our case we received PPR almost 2 months after submitting similar documentation as you did. Though they extended our medicals for a full year. So, my guess is, all other things being equal, 2 plus months for PPR.

Please answer these clarifying questions and I will add you to the timeline spreadsheet.

Destination in Canada:
Date Medical Done:
Date Medical Sent:

Thanks and Speedy processing!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
HabfaninBC said:
Thanks for the info !

THANKS !
I thought you were already on the timeline spreadsheet when I answered. Do you want to be added?? if so, please answer these questions;

Destination in Canada:
Date Application received by CPC Miss:
Date Medical Done:
Date Medical Sent:
Date Stage 1 AOR Received:
Date Interview Requested:
Date Interview Completed:
Date Additional Documents Requested:
Date PGR Sent:
Date of ARC Request:
Date Passport Requested by VO:
Date Passport Sent to VO:
Date of Confirmation Passport Rec'd by VO:
ECAS PR Application Status:
Date Passport Rec'd with COPR/Visa:
Date Landed in Canada:

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hi,
I'm new here. I've been reading a lot to learn more about process but
I'm in the early stages of the application!

So here I go:

PR Applicant's Country of Origin: Mexico
Is Username the PR Applicant? No
Are you residing with your spouse/partner? No
Are you residing in Canada? Yes
Date Application couriered to CPC Miss: June 30, 2016
Date Application received by CPC Miss: June 30, 2016
Date Medical Done: March 2016
Date Medical Sent: June 30, 2016

Application began being processed July 19, 2016

Carlos/mariah

Jun 30, 2015
hi guys this is our time line I would like to share

Destination in Canada: Ontario
PR Applicant's Country of Origin:Mexico City
Is Username the PR Applicant? yes
Are you residing with your spouse/partner? on and off
Are you residing in Canada? no
Date Application couriered to CPC Miss: 15/11/2015
Date Application received by CPC Miss:07/12/2015
Date Medical Done :upfront november
Date Medical Sent: upfront
Date Stage 1 AOR Received: 30/01/2016
Date Sponsorship Approval Received:08/02/2016
Date of File Transfer to MCVO:07/12/2015
Date Stage 2 AOR Received: 02/05/2016
Date Interview Requested: hope not
Date Interview Completed :hope not
Date Additional Documents Requested: 26/07/2016. PGR, pictures , landing fee
Date PGR Sent: hoping to get it done for next wednsday 17/08/2016
Date of ARC Request: i had a removal orther for a year from july 21 2015 it was up untill july 21 2016 hoping for non
Date Passport Requested by VO: will come soon
Date Passport Sent to VO: will come soon
Date of Confirmation Passport Rec'd by VO: will come soon
ECAS PR Application Status: in process
Date Passport Rec'd with COPR/Visa: will come soon
Date Landed in Canada: will come

Thanks very much guys ....

Carlos/mariah

Jun 30, 2015
Canzanillo I just wanted to say thanks for the good work and time you have put on this
I have been reading this forum for two years now , i was not a member untill just couple of month ago when things
look like they were rolling good for us so here we are hoping to get PR soon , and sharing whatever we can , i asked before this , about me
getting intervewd since they already asked for landimg fee and PGR , i am just being very hopefull that they wont since i
am bad at remebering things and i feel i could screw up things at the intervew , my son and my wife await for me in canada , its been a very upseting situation since i havent had a chance to see my soon for over a year now , he just turned 5 two day ago and i was on a screen singing happy bday along with everybudy else , my ex partner my sons mom its very scared to send him to mexico people really think the worse about mexico so thats why , anyways i really hope everyone gets PR soon and get back to their love ones :D ;D 8)

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
Hi guys I have another question about my trip..im going to colombia next week, im not traveling with my husband and im taking my son with me who is a minor..hes dad ( exhusband)passed away so of course i have the death certificate..( in spanish with the apostille) I called cic canada and they told me I dont need anything to take my son out of canada, only the colombian passports and pr cards..but still I wanted to make sure with you guys...once in colombia I know I have to show the death certificate with apostille to be able to take my son out of the country..that I know..but from here traveling with a minor I want to be for sure..if someone can confirm this info will be awesome! Thanks guys

FPEESH

Nov 20, 2014
Destination in Canada: VANCOUVER
PR Applicant's Country of Origin: NICARAGUA
Is Username the PR Applicant? Yes/No NO
Are you residing with your spouse/partner? Yes/No NO
Are you residing in Canada? Yes/No YES
Date Application received by CPC Miss: 2015/11/05
Date Medical Done:
Date Medical Sent: UPFRONT
Date Stage 1 AOR Received: 2015/12/31
Date Sponsorship Approval Received: 2016/01/15
Date of File Transfer to MCVO: 2016/01/15
Date Stage 2 AOR Received: 2016/04/22
Date Interview Requested: NO
Date Interview Completed: NO
Date Additional Documents Requested: 2016/06/15 (RPRF, UPDATED SCHEDULE A, ANOTHER POLICE CERTIFICATE)
Date PGR Sent:
Date of ARC Request:
Date Passport Requested by VO: SOON
Date Passport Sent to VO: SOON
Date of Confirmation Passport Rec'd by VO: SOON
ECAS PR Application Status: IN PROCESS
Date Passport Rec'd with COPR/Visa: SOON
Date Landed in Canada: SOON

SI DIOSITO QUIERE, VAMOS A REUNIR PRONTO!