19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
dama2015 said:
Hey for those who got requested extra documents or updated forms do they usually just ask once for everything or will they ask for documents multiple times throughout the process?
We have been asked for updated schedule a and birth certificate, and then again for an updated medical.

csanti

Oct 15, 2015
Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015........AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015......SA approved on July 6th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2016
Jbodden said:
Hey guys Ima bit lost lol.. How are is Mexico VO with PPRs? Which month received the last PPR? I haven't seen an PPR posting in like forever lol.. Update me please.. Thanks in advance
Hi Jbodden, I believe I was one the last ones receiving PR and I'm a May applicant.
I received the PPR on Feb 6th. Today the Embassy called me to say they posted my CoPR on Feb 25th so I'm just waiting now! Hopefully it will arrive today (I paid express post which takes 48 hours to Canada lol).
They actually called me to apologise because the officer forgot to include the photos we sent with our application! I wasn't even expecting that they return your photos. Anyway, they said if I wanted them I have to pay another waybill (another 80 dollars!)... I think I can print the photos again hahah

Good luck Jbodden and just be patient! The system works! So expect around the same time I did and you'll get your PPR! I always knew my PPR was going to come late January or February. I calculated that based on others people timelines. If you are app is considering routine, then nothing to worry about!

Cheers

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
csanti said:
Hi Jbodden, I believe I was one the last ones receiving PR and I'm a May applicant.
I received the PPR on Feb 6th. Today the Embassy called me to say they posted my CoPR on Feb 25th so I'm just waiting now! Hopefully it will arrive today (I paid express post which takes 48 hours to Canada lol).
They actually called me to apologise because the officer forgot to include the photos we sent with our application! I wasn't even expecting that they return your photos. Anyway, they said if I wanted them I have to pay another waybill (another 80 dollars!)... I think I can print the photos again hahah

Good luck Jbodden and just be patient! The system works! So expect around the same time I did and you'll get your PPR! I always knew my PPR was going to come late January or February. I calculated that based on others people timelines. If you are app is considering routine, then nothing to worry about!

Cheers

Awesome thanks for updating me csanti.. Congrats on being approved.. What happened was that I lost track and needed an update lol.. Oh yes We are being patient.. We have no choice but to lol.. Our latest updates is that we got AOR2 an try have started working on our app on February 8. We are expecting PPR around may or June the latest hehe.. Oh cool you get your pics back that's awesome.. Oh yeah would be better to print them.. Oh thank you for the good luck wishes.. I wish the same for you to get COPR quick so you can be with you spouse soon.. When will your spouse land?

MissSauce

Mar 1, 2016
PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS (from dominican republic)
In Process

1. We received xxx xxx xxx application for permanent residence on May 15, 2015.
2. We started processing xxx xxx xxx application on Oct.1, 2015. (Shown on eCas December 21)
3. Medical results have been received.

Sponsor Approval July 2015.

I'm getting really impatient. After reading the posts, it looks like mine is taking longer than most. I'm paranoid that I filled out the forms incorrectly (or without sufficient evidence).
Praying for some news soon.
Also all these abbreviations are very confusing.

Bands89

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-march-2015
Doc's Request.
10 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 5 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
25-april-2015.... AOR2: 21-sept-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 21 May 2015
Med's Done....
18-jan-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-June-2016
LANDED..........
4-July-2016 / PR card 15-aug-2016
MissSauce said:
In Process

2. We started processing xxx xxx xxx application on Oct.1, 2015. (Shown on eCas December 21)

I'm getting really impatient. After reading the posts, it looks like mine is taking longer than most. I'm paranoid that I filled out the forms incorrectly (or without sufficient evidence).
Hello, Im from Dominican Republic too and as a relief I am Mach applicant and still around :p

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
Bands89 said:
Hello, Im from Dominican Republic too and as a relief I am Mach applicant and still around :p
We are the same... And I haven't had any updates. I received an email from immigration stating they received my medical and they will contact if I need to do anything else, but ecas not updated!!

csanti

Oct 15, 2015
Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015........AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015......SA approved on July 6th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2016
Jbodden said:
Awesome thanks for updating me csanti.. Congrats on being approved.. What happened was that I lost track and needed an update lol.. Oh yes We are being patient.. We have no choice but to lol.. Our latest updates is that we got AOR2 an try have started working on our app on February 8. We are expecting PPR around may or June the latest hehe.. Oh cool you get your pics back that's awesome.. Oh yeah would be better to print them.. Oh thank you for the good luck wishes.. I wish the same for you to get COPR quick so you can be with you spouse soon.. When will your spouse land?
Hi there! I'm the one being sponsored lol and I'm in Canada right now! So I got the COPR yesterday and I was super happy after I started checking my personal details....They made a mistake with my birthday date!!!!!!! So annoying this process seems to never end....Now I have to contact them to tell them there is a mistake.
I'm sure they will ask me to return the papers and of course I'll have to pay again for the courier! It's costing a bomb and I feel so frustrated right now!!! :(

By any chance, somewhere out there has the phone number of the immigration section of the visa office in mexico? I will really appreciate that.
Thanks

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MissSauce said:
In Process

Have you requested your GCMS notes? Because I just received mine and according to it absolutely nothing has started (as of February 5th 2016). This is extremely frustrating... My notes say that the file was transferred on August 28th and in February 5th is when it was opened in Mexico. Really? 5 months to transfer a file? And here I was thinking that because I got AOR2 on November then maybe (and a big MAAAYBE) there would be not much time left.

As of the date the notes were requested it says Eligibility nor Criminality had started.

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
thesaiyan said:
Have you requested your GCMS notes? Because I just received mine and according to it absolutely nothing has started (as of February 5th 2016). This is extremely frustrating... My notes say that the file was transferred on August 28th and in February 5th is when it was opened in Mexico. Really? 5 months to transfer a file? And here I was thinking that because I got AOR2 on November then maybe (and a big MAAAYBE) there would be not much time left.

As of the date the notes were requested it says Eligibility nor Criminality had started.
I haven't requested my notes yet, but my ecas says that my file was transferred in May, they started working on the file at the end of august... It seems to take quite some time for them to process!

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrschino said:
I haven't requested my notes yet, but my ecas says that my file was transferred in May, they started working on the file at the end of august... It seems to take quite some time for them to process!
Tell me about it. In my case it says it was transferred in September, but actually opened and status changed to in progress on February 5th. So that is solid 5 months of it sitting there doing nothing. I know it is what it is and we have to deal with it, but it just doesn't seem right to me. I believe regular permanent residency is even faster, at least the cases that I know.

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
csanti said:
Hi there! I'm the one being sponsored lol and I'm in Canada right now! So I got the COPR yesterday and I was super happy after I started checking my personal details....They made a mistake with my birthday date!!!!!!! So annoying this process seems to never end....Now I have to contact them to tell them there is a mistake.
I'm sure they will ask me to return the papers and of course I'll have to pay again for the courier! It's costing a bomb and I feel so frustrated right now!!! :(

By any chance, somewhere out there has the phone number of the immigration section of the visa office in mexico? I will really appreciate that.
Thanks
Hi. Oh ok cool. I'm also the one being sponsored lol. Oh your in Canada nice.. Sweet congrats on receiving your COPR. Wow that's not cool.. Yeah eh it seems like it's a never ending process. Oh it sure is..lol.. I hope they can offer to pay.. Best of luck with getting your details fixed ASAP..

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thesaiyan said:

Hey thesaiyan ,
that's not good news for us my friend . I think they don't transfer your file when you receive AOR1 as they say in the email . I think they collect files from a couple of months and send them together .
My file was transferred to MXVO on December 7th ( according to them ) and on February 10th someone looked at it and sent me AOR2 .
I'm thinking your application was transferred to MXVO same time as mine and I'm a September 25th applicant ( almost October ) .

The real question is when do they start processing files after AOR2 ?

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
TANMEX said:
Hey thesaiyan ,
that's not good news for us my friend . I think they don't transfer your file when you receive AOR1 as they say in the email . I think they collect files from a couple of months and send them together .
My file was transferred to MXVO on December 7th ( according to them ) and on February 10th someone looked at it and sent me AOR2 .
I'm thinking your application was transferred to MXVO same time as mine and I'm a September 25th applicant ( almost October ) .

The real question is when do they start processing files after AOR2 ?
wow, so where are we the september applicants now??????? TANMEX YOU ARE RIGHT,

Bands89

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-march-2015
Doc's Request.
10 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 5 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
25-april-2015.... AOR2: 21-sept-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 21 May 2015
Med's Done....
18-jan-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-June-2016
LANDED..........
4-July-2016 / PR card 15-aug-2016
Does anyone know how to change the address?

MissSauce

Mar 1, 2016
thesaiyan said:

How long does it take to receive the notes? Also, how do i go about doing that and what is the cost?

I haven't bothered because I figured it was under way. There goes wishful thinking.
When did you send your application in?
I received my aor 2 in oct, and saw it updated online in december.
I guess i should prepare my husband to get a new medical. (expires end of march)