05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
nanniehn said:
Hi Jbodden!

No police records are needed for a TRV.
I see it took like 3 months for you to receive AOR2. That's awesome. We are at 3 months since file was transferred and we haven't received our AOR2 yet. We are hoping to receive an email soon.

nanniehn

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR1 / AOR2: 29-09-2015
File Transfer...
25-06-2015 / In process since 07-12-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Jbodden said:
I see it took like 3 months for you to receive AOR2. That's awesome. We are at 3 months since file was transferred and we haven't received our AOR2 yet. We are hoping to receive an email soon.
Yes :) and it changed to "In Process" December 7, 2015. Waiting for PPR soon and trusting God interview will be waived.

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
nanniehn said:
Yes :) and it changed to "In Process" December 7, 2015. Waiting for PPR soon and trusting God interview will be waived.
Awesome.. Oh cool. I hope you guys get PPR soon. Ours were transferred on October 26 and changed to " In Process" on November 5(10 days after receiving SA.) I really hope we some something soon from them..

lexDR

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
17/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
25/01/2016
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Valeescu said:
Any news on the passport?
No unfortunately, what about you?

lexDR

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
17/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
25/01/2016
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
OOPPPS I lied!!! it was picked up today at 3:35pm...... woooohooo it's finally coming back!!!

JuanP_MexiCan

Oct 26, 2015
Just got PGR letter request TODAY!!! Soooooo Excited! I am starting to fill out paperwork and Carta Poder and everything to send it out as soon as possible.

I am getting the letter from Canada sending out a Carta Poder and documents necessary for someone to get it on my behalf in Mexico. Anybody has any experience with doing this and was it easy?

Thanks! Just a few more weeks/months and no more waiting!

Cheers

JuanP

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
JuanP_MexiCan said:
Just got PGR letter request TODAY!!! Soooooo Excited! I am starting to fill out paperwork and Carta Poder and everything to send it out as soon as possible.

I am getting the letter from Canada sending out a Carta Poder and documents necessary for someone to get it on my behalf in Mexico. Anybody has any experience with doing this and was it easy?

Cheers

JuanP

Awesome congrats. Are you April or May applicant?

JuanP_MexiCan

Oct 26, 2015
Hey Jbodden,

Yes May applicant

Application send: May 16 2015
Application Received: May 21 2015
Sponsorship approved: July 31 2015
AOR2: October 2 2015
PGR Request: January 29 2016

We are soo happy it feels like forever after the AOR2 but now it's time to get ready for the last part of the process!

Cheers and Good luck to everyone!

JuanP

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
JuanP_MexiCan said:

Cheers

JuanP
Courtesy of Torontolove

Hello CANzanillo,

I hope everything is fine with you and your wife. Sorry for the delay in writing to you I just have been a little busy this days.

So i got all the requirements from this website http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx and I will explain how and what I send to them.

1. The fingerprints.
Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:
. rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
. full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
. the name and address of the police agency
. the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints
To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:
. Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
I found this agency http://www.redsealnotary.com/fingerprinting.html. I asked in a police station and they told me that because I am not a Canadian or a PR resident they are not able to take fingerprints for me that I have to go through an agency. This agency has different locations within Canada.
I got mines done through this other one https://www.fingerscan.ca/ because they were cheaper but this one is just in Toronto and the GTA.
. All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)

2. Letter from the Canadian embassy, I got it in my email so I just printed that one.

3. Official ID, I sent a photocopy of my passport and of my credencial de elector just in case.

4. Proof of address, I included a photocopy of my electricity bill (CFE) from my parents address that is where I lived last before coming to Canada and basically because I am here as a tourist that is still considered my home. This could be a photocopy.

5. CARTILLA, PRECARTILLA DEL SERVICIO MILITAR NACIONAL, I didn't have to send this because I am a woman because it is also a requirement to keep in mind if you are a man.

6. Birth certificate

7. Photos. In the Mexican website for the requirements for the constancia de datos regustrales it asks you for just one photograph of the front, and one of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns-no exceptions) but if you send documents to the embassy to request the police background in your behalf they ask you for three photograph of the front and three of the right profile so I didn't want to risk it to I sent 3 of each and they took them all.

8. Carta poder. It doesn't give me the option to attach that to this email so if you want I can send it to your email. I sent two cartas poder because one to request the police background and the other one to pick up the document after is ready. You also need the copy of an ID of the person who is doing it in your behalf and photocopy of two witnesses, I don't know if this last 2 ID are necessary but that is what it says in the carta poder and this carta poder I found it in a link that I found from the Mexican government regarding to the police background request.

9. You also need your CURP and RFC con homoclave in order to pay the fees for the police background in the bank (Around 150 pesos). I got them from this websites https://consultas.curp.gob.mx/CurpSP/ and http://www.rfc-sat.com.mx/consulta-rfc-homoclave

So I put all of this together except for my birth certifiate, my proof of adress and the ID of the person who is doing it in my behalf and the IDs of the witnesses because my parents got that for me in Mexico and included them in the package. I paid 80 dollars and I sent them to DHL and they got them in 2 business days.

The police background was requested and normally it takes 10 business days that is what they tell you when you request it but I got it in 3 business days so after that I sent it to translation and I got it back from one day to another and after that my parents send it to the Canadian embassy in Mexico through DHL.

Also you have to remember to include your file application number, your name and your day of birth when you send the documents ready to the embassy.

The whole process took me around 2 and a half weeks to get it done, my only concern is that the embassy accept it this way because I am sure they know that I am in Canada now even though I am here as a visitor I hope they don't ask me to do it the other way because I am outside of Mexico now.

When my dad was requesting the police background in the Monterrey office there were another parents from a girl who is in Canada doing the same application as me and they said to my dad that this was their 3rd time going to request the documents because the photos that her daughter was sending they weren't within the specifications that they ask for so I will recommend to check enough times that everything that you are sending is within the specifications.

If you have any questions or something is not clear please let me know. "

Hope that helps :)

speedy processing!

JuanP_MexiCan

Oct 26, 2015
CANzanillo said:
Courtesy of Torontolove

Hello CANzanillo,

I hope everything is fine with you and your wife. Sorry for the delay in writing to you I just have been a little busy this days.

So i got all the requirements from this website ........ and I will explain how and what I send to them.

1. The fingerprints.
Two sets of original fingerprints that meet these standards:
. rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
. full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
. the name and address of the police agency
. the signature of the officer taking the fingerprints
To have your fingerprints taken
If you are in:
. Canada: Please contact a fingerprinting agency, or go to the closest local police station.
I found this agency ............ I asked in a police station and they told me that because I am not a Canadian or a PR resident they are not able to take fingerprints for me that I have to go through an agency. This agency has different locations within Canada.
I got mines done through this other one .......... because they were cheaper but this one is just in Toronto and the GTA.
. All other countries: Please go to the closest local police station. (In some countries the Mexican Embassy or Consulate will be able to assist you)

2. Letter from the Canadian embassy, I got it in my email so I just printed that one.

3. Official ID, I sent a photocopy of my passport and of my credencial de elector just in case.

4. Proof of address, I included a photocopy of my electricity bill (CFE) from my parents address that is where I lived last before coming to Canada and basically because I am here as a tourist that is still considered my home. This could be a photocopy.

5. CARTILLA, PRECARTILLA DEL SERVICIO MILITAR NACIONAL, I didn't have to send this because I am a woman because it is also a requirement to keep in mind if you are a man.

6. Birth certificate

7. Photos. In the Mexican website for the requirements for the constancia de datos regustrales it asks you for just one photograph of the front, and one of the right profile: passport size (With no makeup, earrings, glasses, beard, moustache, sideburns-no exceptions) but if you send documents to the embassy to request the police background in your behalf they ask you for three photograph of the front and three of the right profile so I didn't want to risk it to I sent 3 of each and they took them all.

8. Carta poder. It doesn't give me the option to attach that to this email so if you want I can send it to your email. I sent two cartas poder because one to request the police background and the other one to pick up the document after is ready. You also need the copy of an ID of the person who is doing it in your behalf and photocopy of two witnesses, I don't know if this last 2 ID are necessary but that is what it says in the carta poder and this carta poder I found it in a link that I found from the Mexican government regarding to the police background request.

9. You also need your CURP and RFC con homoclave in order to pay the fees for the police background in the bank (Around 150 pesos). I got them from this websites ......... and ..........

So I put all of this together except for my birth certifiate, my proof of adress and the ID of the person who is doing it in my behalf and the IDs of the witnesses because my parents got that for me in Mexico and included them in the package. I paid 80 dollars and I sent them to DHL and they got them in 2 business days.

The police background was requested and normally it takes 10 business days that is what they tell you when you request it but I got it in 3 business days so after that I sent it to translation and I got it back from one day to another and after that my parents send it to the Canadian embassy in Mexico through DHL.

Also you have to remember to include your file application number, your name and your day of birth when you send the documents ready to the embassy.

The whole process took me around 2 and a half weeks to get it done, my only concern is that the embassy accept it this way because I am sure they know that I am in Canada now even though I am here as a visitor I hope they don't ask me to do it the other way because I am outside of Mexico now.

When my dad was requesting the police background in the Monterrey office there were another parents from a girl who is in Canada doing the same application as me and they said to my dad that this was their 3rd time going to request the documents because the photos that her daughter was sending they weren't within the specifications that they ask for so I will recommend to check enough times that everything that you are sending is within the specifications.

If you have any questions or something is not clear please let me know. "

Hope that helps :)

speedy processing!

Thanks CANzanillo!

I am starting to work on that! Only downside of all this process is that I am going to have to shave my beard off for those photos. Oh well it will grow back hahaha.

Cheers

JuanP

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
JuanP_MexiCan said:
Hey Jbodden,

Yes May applicant

Application send: May 16 2015
Application Received: May 21 2015
Sponsorship approved: July 31 2015
AOR2: October 2 2015
PGR Request: January 29 2016

We are soo happy it feels like forever after the AOR2 but now it's time to get ready for the last part of the process!

Cheers and Good luck to everyone!

JuanP
Sweet thought so.. So happy for you.. Your time is awesome.. Thanks for sharing.. Hope you get PPR in the coming month.. I need to see movements for June applicants now.. .. I'm an August applicant it's getting close to us now hehe

Bands89

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-march-2015
Doc's Request.
10 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 5 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
25-april-2015.... AOR2: 21-sept-2015
File Transfer...
SA: 21 May 2015
Med's Done....
18-jan-2015
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
08-June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-June-2016
LANDED..........
4-July-2016 / PR card 15-aug-2016
Hey Guys, I am a little worry. I was asked for schedule A and Txt messages or phone calls (we didnt send any at the moment of application because we were most of last year together in Canada and in my country, so we spent around 9 months together last year) for that reason we thought The travel tickets and other evidence were enough, well in November they asked us for txt messages or phone calls and the schedule A (as I did a mistake), we sent them both at the end of November but we still have no answer. My wife sent an email to Mexico in the fisrt week of January and they said our file was on queue to review. So It Is almost February and I see many applicant from April and even May receiving news, but it seems we are stuck, it gets me worry and makes me think maybe something is not right, we are thinking on write another e-mail to them.
Does Anyone has had a similar case?

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Bands89 said:
Hey Guys, I am a little worry. I was asked for schedule A and Txt messages or phone calls (we didnt send any at the moment of application because we were most of last year together in Canada and in my country, so we spent around 9 months together last year) for that reason we thought The travel tickets and other evidence were enough, well in November they asked us for txt messages or phone calls and the schedule A (as I did a mistake), we sent them both at the end of November but we still have no answer. My wife sent an email to Mexico in the fisrt week of January and they said our file was on queue to review. So It Is almost February and I see many applicant from April and even May receiving news, but it seems we are stuck, it gets me worry and makes me think maybe something is not right, we are thinking on write another e-mail to them.
Does Anyone has had a similar case?
Did you tell them you were together for the 9 months? Did you send pictures in of your time together for those 9 months? Do you have any Facebook posts that would show messages, pictures of the 2 of you together? Did you send various letters from family and friends on both sides that your relationship is genuine and continuing??

Don't be too worried, in the worst case they may ask you for an interview, which is not the end of the world. If your relationship is genuine then it should be easy to prove in an interview. You can also present more physical evidence at interview time. You should be continuing to accumulate evidences of your genuine and continuing relationship in case you need to present additional evidence.

You should order your GMCS notes to see what they say and if they indicate a potential problem with your application.

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Hey guys I a have a question. When the applicant receives AOR2, is he/she given a UCI?