WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Chrillan said:
We received our PGR request today ;D and an updated Schedule A (from 18 years of age) and a copy of my husbands military service card (I sure hope he still has it).

Yippiii... I see the light at the end of.... maybe February?

For you who have send in the Mexican Federal Police Certificate, is this issued in Spanish? It says we need to get it translated. It says a certified translation - does this mean just a certified translator or does it have to be notarized?

It also says we need to mail it to the address Miguel de Cervantes but I think I have heard people emailing this information.??

There is no mention of an interview, does this mean it's waived or perhaps will still be requested?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated :D

Speedy processing everyone!
Awesome more PPRs are popping up.. Congrats.. Now we need to see movements on June apps..

Abuelita

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
LANDED..........
12-10-2015
Chrillan said:
We received our PGR request today ;D and an updated Schedule A (from 18 years of age) and a copy of my husbands military service card (I sure hope he still has it).

For you who have send in the Mexican Federal Police Certificate, is this issued in Spanish? It says we need to get it translated. It says a certified translation - does this mean just a certified translator or does it have to be notarized?

It also says we need to mail it to the address Miguel de Cervantes but I think I have heard people emailing this information.??

There is no mention of an interview, does this mean it's waived or perhaps will still be requested?

Good news! Yes, the PGR gives you a letter in Spanish, and you need to have it translated by a certified translator, but I didn't had mine notarized, and I had no problem.

Abuelita

Abuelita

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
LANDED..........
12-10-2015
CANzanillo said:
Here is the Pre-assessment in our GMCS notes;

Updated Date: 2015/10/06

"Pre-assessment done to F000XXXXXX (My wife’s Name) File reviewed Sponsorship: MET Info Sharing: NRT MEDs VU: 2015/12/16 DOCS RECEIVED (FORMS): - Sponsor Questionnaire (IMM5540) - USE OF REP ON FILE: Yes, (Sponsor) MY Name - RPRF: Complete CIVIL DOCS Received: - Birth Certificate for PA & SPR - Marriage Certificate for PA & SPR - Divorce Certificate for SPR - Valid passport for PA & SPR EMAIL for REP: my email address Open source search (google/Facebook) for PA and SPR (PA, SPR and DEPS): NRT Previous marriage for PA? No Previous marriage for SPR? Yes, from November YYYY to April YYYY to XXXXXXXX XXXX No Dependants declared SPR is: CC Current Country of Residence for SPR: MEX Current Country of Residence for PA: MEX PA: XX years old SPR: XX years old Foss check done to PA: NAI Foss check done to SPR: NAI FOSS to former partner: No hit Evolution of relationship (according to IMM5490) - First met on April 2010 at the beach in Manzanillo, Mexico. PA was with her mom and aunt and SPR with his son and a friend. There was a casual conversation, exchanged email addresses so that SPR could send some pictures he took that day. PA and SPR sent each other some emails in the weeks after and in February 2011 started dating. - Proposal date: October 2012 - Wedding date: November 2012 and 41 guests attended -none from SPR’s side- - Honeymoon: Yes, a motorcycle trip through America - Cohabitation: November 2012 - To date - Communication: Daily in English and Spanish Evidence of relationship - wedding and outing photos - printed e-mails between PA and SPR - proof of visits from SPR or PA - proof of financial aid from SPR - letters of support from family and friends > AOR letter sent to REP via email. Also sent letter requesting the following: - SCHEDULE A - PGR - Letter of explanation and evidence about intent to reside in canada 30 days given to comply with request letter to request PGR PC sent to PA/REP (enter e-mail address) by e-mail."

Explanations:
NRT= No Returnable Trace
CC = Canadian Citizen
Foss = Foss check looks for PA, SPR and Ex spouse former dealings with CIC within Canada.

If anyone has any questions I'll do my best to answer them...

Speedy Processing everyone!
CANzanillo, Thanks for this suggestion! This information looks really useful and informative about the process. I didn't request notes, but I think I should.

Saludos,

Abuelita

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Abuelita said:
Good news! Yes, the PGR gives you a letter in Spanish, and you need to have it translated by a certified translator, but I didn't had mine notarized, and I had no problem.

Abuelita

Oh snap I thought he was saying PPR.. What's PGR?

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Abuelita said:

Abuelita
Thank you for the advise - we are so excited; one more step closer. ;D

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Jbodden said:
Oh snap I thought he was saying PPR.. What's PGR?
That's the Mexican Police certificate. It can't be sent in until an official request has been received from the VO. Usually once we have sent it in to them it's only a few weeks before the PPR ;D ;D ;D

Oscar.95

Dec 26, 2015
Jbodden said:
Ok thought so.. The AOR you received was most definitely AOR2. Processing times are now 17 months starting from the day you apply that includes the 2 months sponsor assessment as well.. It's just give an idea on how much times is expected to process an app.. Your a May applicant so right now your around your 8 month.
Making some progress !! I just hope they can return those FBI certs as soon as possible and make the process shorter if possible of course!!

Gotta stay positive!!

Thanks!

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Chrillan said:
That's the Mexican Police certificate. It can't be sent in until an official request has been received from the VO. Usually once we have sent it in to them it's only a few weeks before the PPR ;D ;D ;D
Oh ok lol awesome that's still good news.. I swear I saw PPR tho lol. I was so excited to see a May applicant getting PPR. But next month for sure.. . Congrats your almost there...p

csanti

Oct 15, 2015
Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015........AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015......SA approved on July 6th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2016
Chrillan said:
Hey there good news!! It seems like they are finally working on May applicants! This is good news for me too, since my app date is very close to yours lol
I'm excited to see if they send PPR in the next month. Let's hope we don't have to wait too much longer! Fingers crossed!

Cheers and good luck!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Chrillan said:

Congrats! Things are moving forward!

I seems to be a FAIRLY COMMON THEME that folks are asked for an updated SCHEDULE A! You people who are lurking here please pay attention. BE VERY DETAILED ON YOUR SCHEDULE A when completing it for your initial application. Make a separate spreadsheet to provide DETAILED information as to your activities over the past years. Don't be afraid to go back even further than they ask. They will appreciate the candidness and additional info. Also it will speed up your processing. Among other things, they can be especially interested if you stayed in another country, other than your Country of Citizenship, for more than 6 months, as that may require your obtaining a police certificate from that country.

Yes, it's issued in spanish, yes it needs to be translated by a certified translator, I used ELAN Creative Thinking SA in Mexico City, Israel is the contact @ iyanez@elan.com.mx, mailing address sounds correct, interview is always a possibility up until PPR, but its a good sign to this point that they haven't asked for one. Maybe mid March for PPR all things being equal, though it's dangerous to try to guess how things will go!? Keep the faith!! and...

Speedy processing!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Luna21 said:
Done, updated the spreadsheet!! Oh yes <3 , I hope its open at 1 am, at least for me Ill be waiting for some time there for his flight :D
Thanks Luna21, we appreciate it! You must be very excited!!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
ATTENTION:

ANY MEMBERS STILL ON HERE WHO HAVE ALREADY LANDED IN CANADA, SPECIFICALLY CALGARY, I AM WANTING TO ORGANIZE A "GET TOGETHER", IN CALGARY DURING THE FIRST PART OF FEBRUARY, POSSIBLY FEB 5 or FEB 12. INITIAL THOUGHT IS IT WOULD BE POT LUCK, O SEA DE TRAJE, O SEA DE PREPARE AND BRING A DISH.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO SOON. (I am busy trying close a deal on a home today and tomorrow)

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D
Chrillan said:
I thought the Mexican Police Clearance Certificate is required up front , I sent my wife's with her application , we went together to a place In Mexico City and she got it while I was waiting , no fingerprints though .

Speedy Process as CANzanillo once said

Abuelita

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
LANDED..........
12-10-2015
TANMEX said:
:D :D
I thought the Mexican Police Clearance Certificate is required up front , I sent my wife's with her application , we went together to a place In Mexico City and she got it while I was waiting , no fingerprints though .

Speedy Process as CANzanillo once said
No, the Mexican Police Clearance Certificate is required towards the end of the process. The instructions say that you must wait until receiving a request from CIC/Visa office to send it. The deal is that the "Constancia de Datos Registrales," as it is called in México, has a one month validy once issued. I don't know where you got your wife's, but it is issued by the PGR (Procuraduría Gneral de la República), and they do require/take your fingerprints.

For more info see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp
http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx

Suerte!

Abuelita

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abuelita said:
No, the Mexican Police Clearance Certificate is required towards the end of the process. The instructions say that you must wait until receiving a request from CIC/Visa office to send it. The deal is that the "Constancia de Datos Registrales," as it is called in México, has a one month validy once issued. I don't know where you got your wife's, but it is issued by the PGR (Procuraduría Gneral de la República), and they do require/take your fingerprints.

For more info see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp
http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx

Suerte!

Abuelita

wow , I didn't even notice that , somewhere else on CIC website required police clearance upfront with 1 year validity , Not sure how I missed this , anyways she get Police her clearance or no criminal antecedents certificate from CNS ( Commision Nacional de Seguridad ) .