Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 6 2010
AOR Received.
july 26 2010
File Transfer...
june 23 2010
they mexican embassy sent an email . that is the AOR AND IS WHEN YOU CAN CHECK ECAS BACUSE YOUR APPLICATION START BEEN PROCESS. AFTER TWO WEEKS I RECEIVEID THE SAME LETTER IN MY MAIL IN MEXICO CITY BUT THEY CONTACT TO ME FISRT BY EMAIL.

R

robrod

Ahora si senores y senoras!..
A dar el grito, pero de felicidad ya que me entregan la residencia el proximo mes!...
Mucha suerte para todos, que les den sus visas y residencias a todos!.
De todo corazon,
Rob.

islenio

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
9-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-Oct-2011
Med's Done....
18-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
4-Feb-2012
Can people outside Mexico city get their "constancia de antecedentes registrales" from their local PGR office on each of the states

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
robrod said:
Ahora si senores y senoras!..
A dar el grito, pero de felicidad ya que me entregan la residencia el proximo mes!...
Mucha suerte para todos, que les den sus visas y residencias a todos!.
De todo corazon,
Rob.
Muchas felicidades, rob! :)

islenio said:
Can people outside Mexico city get their "constancia de antecedentes registrales" from their local PGR office on each of the states
They can't. You can only get it in Mexico City. Sorry about that :(

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solo para desearles suerte a todos y que no se desanimen, siempre positivos y recuerden que No news is good news, talvez ahora todo parezca eterno, pero el tiempo pasa como el agua. Mi residencia la obtuve desde Mayo 12 del presente y estoy muy feliz, fue Inland, pero pues si se puede, eso es lo importante. Dios les bendiga siempre Paisanos!

R

robrod

Gracias, bonbon!.
Mi aplicacion es Inland tambien y es de esperar, ser paciente y reunir todo lo que piden. La suerte tambien influye, creo yo.
Y si, como dice etriumph en esto de estar esperando y esperando: no news is good news. Y cuando menos se lo esperan, llegan las cartas con buenas noticias.
Good luck guys and gals!.

hoples

Mar 26, 2010
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 6 2010
AOR Received.
july 26 2010
File Transfer...
june 23 2010
muchas felicidades robod

R

robrod

Gracias, hoples. Espero acabes tu proceso migratorio pronto!.
Saludos a mi gente alla en Mexico y aca en Canada!.
Rob.

nkavargas

Sep 30, 2010
HOLA bonbom: they send a letter to my husband that was approved and tranfered to mx city
and when arrived to mexico city they sent me a letter letting me know my file number.

and for additional documents and background information it was by letter too , only the payment was by email.

i hope this information is usefull for you

saludos

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
Gracias nkavargas! :)

IdleRumour

Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2010
AOR Received.
03/08/2010
Med's Done....
30/04/2010
Hey all, sorry I'm not around more, busy girl that I am working six days a week I tend to miss out.

Hey Galmxcan, glad you're here, Bienvenidos. One thing I wanted to mention to people so they don't get their hopes up when they haven't heard so quickly from the Mexican Visa office, in your case you applied for a TRV as well as a PRV so you might have gotten your contact from the office much faster for that reason. Miguel's papers were sent to the office from Mississauga on Aug. 3rd and we are STILL waiting. It gives me hope to see someone who had the process finished in eight months, in our case I don't lose hope yet because although I initially submitted the papers in May, they officially weren't submitted until July because of my tiny boo boo so it's now really only been four months.

Has anyone gotten a letter in the mail but NOT an email when they had in fact checked off the "contact me by email" box?

Also, for those waiting to hear from CPC Mississauga, they take on average 56 days and don't even open the package for the first two or three weeks.

Good luck to everyone, my prayers and positive thoughts are always about having my husband here with me, and I'm sure many can relate, especially with the current issues going on here regarding "marriages of convenience" what the HECK is convenient about the life I'm stuck in lmao!!

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
IdleRumour said:
what the HECK is convenient about the life I'm stuck in lmao!!
Haha wow, that must suck.

Our application was sent on Sept 18 and the waiting times now say: "if your application was sent before Sept 21 [...] you can check it online on eCAS"

Alas, we can't.

I'm a little concerned but it really hasn't been the "38 days" they claim, that will be the Oct 26th, so we're still hopeful.

By the way, I would like to invite everyone to use this:

trackitt.com, canada-immigration-trackers, family-class
(sorry for the link like that, apparently we cannot post links. Just replace the comma+space for / and paste it on the browser)

It'll be nice if there's a higher statistic sample to draw conclusions from, so far it's like "1 application/month" although in general, most applications seem to take ~200 months since well, the very beginning.

There are a couple applications though that took less than 3 months. :D

If not oh boy if it got lost in the mail we're gonna yell at somebody.

GT25

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Thank you very much for taking your time to write Galmxcan I wait for the letter even have been more than 10 days from the approval but I consider delays because they have to send the Aor from Mexico to Canada! I keep you posted! Good luck

IdleRumour

Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2010
AOR Received.
03/08/2010
Med's Done....
30/04/2010
Ok guys, important question that Miguel needs answered, does anyone no matter how far away they live within mexico need to go to mexico city to do the PGR clearance papers when they're requested, and considering Miguel wasn't living in mexico for the last three years, will they require it from him. Secondly if he does have to go to Mexico City to get that paperwork, does he have to STAY there and wait for it, or just do the fingerprints and the request and then the papers are sent to the consulate or how does it work. Miguel is not particularly enthusiastic about Mexico City, doesn't KNOW it and has no friends there to help, as well as we're concerned about the costs.

Thanks

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
IdleRumour said:
Ok guys, important question that Miguel needs answered, does anyone no matter how far away they live within mexico need to go to mexico city to do the PGR clearance papers when they're requested, and considering Miguel wasn't living in mexico for the last three years, will they require it from him.
Yes, you have to go to Mexico city, and it's a personal application so he would have to go in person except someone else can fill in for him with a special paper AND a "carta poder" (you can get this last one in any paper-store). However since he doesn't know anybody there, he has to go to Mexico city.

Another way as far as I understand is to apply for it through the mexican consulate in another country, but that takes way longer.

Secondly if he does have to go to Mexico City to get that paperwork, does he have to STAY there and wait for it, or just do the fingerprints and the request and then the papers are sent to the consulate or how does it work. Miguel is not particularly enthusiastic about Mexico City, doesn't KNOW it and has no friends there to help, as well as we're concerned about the costs.

Thanks
This is what PGR has to say about it:
PGR said:
El tiempo para la expedición de la constancia es de 10 días hábiles.
La constancia tiene una vigencia de 15 días naturales a partir de la fecha de expedición.
Bajo ninguna circunstancia expedimos constancias urgentes, ni en menor tiempo del estipulado.
Para el caso de personas que residan fuera de la República Mexicana, el trámite deberán realizarlo a través de una persona de su confianza autorizada, y para recoger la Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales, entregarán el folio (papeleta) que ampara el trámite efectuado, así como carta poder simple en original, con firmas originales, anexando copia fotostática simple y legible por ambos lados de las identificaciones oficiales vigentes del otorgante, aceptante y dos testigos (a fin de cotejar las firmas), dirigida al titular de la Dirección General de Control de Procesos Penales Federales o en su caso, a quien corresponsa. De no ser así, no se entregará la constancia.