CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
APSRTC said:
Hi,

I couriered Spouse sponsorship application on august 2nd
On August 5 th applied for temporary resident visa to see my spouse and i got visa.

Now the question is ...

For TRV they gave me UCI number, once my spouse sponsorship application reaches to visa office they will create one more UCI number right ??

do i need to inform my existing UCI number to visa office where my sponsorship application processing ?? or Spouse sponsorship UCI number will not effect to visitor visa UCI ??
Right, CIC Mississauga will generate a UCI for the sponsored Spouse. It would probably be a good idea to notify CIC Miss about your UCI though likely not necessary. And, potentially impossible until they issue you an AOR. My guess is that they will correlate the UCI they issued you for the TRV with Your data in the PR application.

As soon as you get the AOR you could call CIC Miss to inform them of your UCI number, or wait until ECAS is activated for your PR application to see if your UCI is correct.

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Chrillan said:
Hello everyone!

We need to courier my husbands medical examination letter (issued by the Panel Physician in Mexico DF) to the Visa Office in Mexico City as our file is on it's way there (it's been in limbo since July 15th). The letter from CIC Mississauga states "you must forward this information directly to the visa office noted above (being Mexico VO)" however it doesn't give us an address.
Has anyone had to courier information the Mexico City VO? If so, what address did you use, does the courier company require a phone number? I have sent them an email to the VO inquiring, but just in case they don't reply? We want to get this information to them before they send us another request.

Speedy process everyone!!
Here is the information that was provided in my SA letter. This address should work..

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:
Mexico
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193 Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F
Mexico
E-mail: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=mexico Fax number: (52-55) 5724-7983

Of course be sure to include the PR applicant's full name, UCI number, date of birth, etc.

Speedy Processing!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
APSRTC said:
Hi,

I couriered Spouse sponsorship application on august 2nd
On August 5 th applied for temporary resident visa to see my spouse and i got visa.

Now the question is ...

For TRV they gave me UCI number, once my spouse sponsorship application reaches to visa office they will create one more UCI number right ??

do i need to inform my existing UCI number to visa office where my sponsorship application processing ?? or Spouse sponsorship UCI number will not effect to visitor visa UCI ??
APSRTC, if you would like to be included in the Mexico Timeline spreadsheet please fill out the questionnaire previously posted on page 780.

Welcome!

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
CANzanillo said:
Here is the information that was provided in my SA letter. This address should work..

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:
Mexico
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193 Col. Granada
11520 Mexico, D.F
Mexico
E-mail: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=mexico Fax number: (52-55) 5724-7983

Of course be sure to include the PR applicant's full name, UCI number, date of birth, etc.

Speedy Processing!
Thank you CANzanillo. We are including a copy of the Sponsorship approval letter as it was requested in the letter. This has all the UCI number and names. Let's hope the VO can match this up with our file, once it arrives (or once they open it) ::)

happy77

Aug 14, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
14/09/2016
Med's Done....
09/09/2016
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
One more time, thank you very much for your answer Lorrein! :) You're really kind and I'm really appreciate all your help!
I've never heard about visitor record and now I'm searching more information about it!

I also read all your previous posts and I'm really happy that you sent your passport one week ago. You're really close to finish this process and I'm really happy for you!!!!

I wish you the best!!! :) :)

lorrein said:
Oh yes but apostil is different to "legalización" ;) that one is mandatory everywhere even if the country didn't signed de Hague Convention. And yes, I have been in Canada all this time. I came to Canada as Student, in the meanwhile I met hubby and after 10 months dating we got married. I applied for PR while I had the student visa and then it expired after I sent my papers. I went to a layer and that person recommended to apply for a tourism visa and a visitor record (two different papers because I was already within Canada).

Around 3 months ago I shared here how I did:

+++I want to share some information with you. I applied for a visitor record because I was already inside of Canada but for the visitor visa CIC ask for almost the same information

Then the trick it's to add extra info that will help to support your application (and I know all of this info because I hired a lawyer and she helped me a lot, actually I got my papers and I am right now in Canada with my hubby). These are the extra documents that you must add (but they are not in the list of documents that they normally ask for but remember you have to play smarter than them).

-If you have been in Canada before add the stamp made by Canadian authorities on your most recent entry into Canada and any other marked pages
-Photocopy of your last 3 Bank Statements and you HUSBAND'S statements
- Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of the submission of your Spousal Sponsorship Application, as a receipt or any other document that proves the submission. If you already have UCI then add any paper that has it.
-If you have been working in your country ask for a employer's letter. It has to has this specifications: company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.
-Any link that you have with your country can help you to prove that you will not remain in Canada further than the period allowed to stay and you after will return to your country as stated by the conditions of her visitor's visa.
-You need a invitation letter, there's a couple of examples in the forum of visitor's visa.

Husband's documents:
- Copy of his last Notice of Assessment
- Birth certificate's copy & passport's copy
- Last3 Bank Statements
- Employer's letter: see specifications (the letter has to has company letterhead, must be signed for the responsible, have the printed name and title of the responsible person and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and (if applicable) website address). The letter has to has the specific period of your employment with the company, position, main responsibilities, annual salary, number of hours worked per week.

I hope all this info helps!

SACA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
17/06/2015
Med's Done....
01/07/2015
Passport Req..
11/08/2015
LANDED..........
07/06/2016
Hi forum.

I am on the FSW program, but maybe you can help me on this one. My VO is Mex.

I received the PPR on Aug 11th, I sent the PPs on Aug 12th and they received them on Aug13th.

Yesterday, Aug 17th, Decision Made appeared on ECAS, but the details are:
4. We sent you correspondence on June 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June 17, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

This was not there before and there's nothing else after these lines.

On Jun 17th I got the Medical, payment and police requests. I went to the medical appointment, paid and sent the police certificates on time. The status of Medical Received never appeared.

Do you think everything is Ok, or should I contact them to let them know that I sent all the things? As said, they already requested the passports and they have received them.

Thanks

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
SACA said:
Hi forum.

I am on the FSW program, but maybe you can help me on this one. My VO is Mex.

I received the PPR on Aug 11th, I sent the PPs on Aug 12th and they received them on Aug13th.

Yesterday, Aug 17th, Decision Made appeared on ECAS, but the details are:
4. We sent you correspondence on June 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June 17, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

This was not there before and there's nothing else after these lines.

On Jun 17th I got the Medical, payment and police requests. I went to the medical appointment, paid and sent the police certificates on time. The status of Medical Received never appeared.

Do you think everything is Ok, or should I contact them to let them know that I sent all the things? As said, they already requested the passports and they have received them.

Thanks
If ECAS shows Decision Made and they requested your passport, it is invariably to put the visa in it. I think you are golden! :D

Congratulations!

SACA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
17/06/2015
Med's Done....
01/07/2015
Passport Req..
11/08/2015
LANDED..........
07/06/2016
CANzanillo said:
If ECAS shows Decision Made and they requested your passport, it is invariably to put the visa in it. I think you are golden! :D

Congratulations!
Thanks for your input CANzanillo

APSRTC

Aug 17, 2015
CANzanillo said:
APSRTC, if you would like to be included in the Mexico Timeline spreadsheet please fill out the questionnaire previously posted on page 780.

Welcome!
Thank you CANzanillo!!

TobiNava

Jul 22, 2015
Hello everybody :)

My wife just got her passport back from the VO. In it we found the lovely sticker that everybody is working on to get ;D
In the same envelope there was the CPR as well!
As of today our fight, that lasted over two years (even before actually filing then application), is over :p no more worries, no more freaking out, no more running around,...

I already booked the flight for me to pick her up and bring her home. If Air Canada doesn´t screw up we will arrive in Vancouver on
Sept. 11, 2015 and my lovely will become a landed immigrant.

CIC is really working hard on all the applications and I cross every finger and toe for all of you waiting and fighting.
At the beginning of our process we were told that we have a 10% chance of approval right away and that we have to be ready to appeal.
We stayed positive and did everything possible to make it work.
WE DID IT :p

Stay strong guys and never give up!!!

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Congratulations Tobinova :) hey why was your case going to be rejected? If you don't mind sharing, just curious...

On the other hand, where are the aors? :mad:

gambrinus777

Aug 12, 2015
CANzanillo said:
Welcome shanernewman and gambrinus777!

If you care to share your application timelines with us I'd be happy to include them in the spreadsheet.

Provide detailed answers to the following questions and I will add you to the spreadsheet, then check back regularly to either update your timeline or post the updates and I will make the additions to the spreadsheet.

Speedy processing!

Timeline Dates:
Date Format: MM/DD/YYYY

Destination in Canada: Alberta
PR Applicant's Country of Origin:Venezuela
Is Username the PR Applicant? No
Are you residing with your spouse/partner? No
Are you residing in Canada? Yes
Date Application Sent to CPC Miss: 03/03/2015
Date Application Received by CPC Miss:03/05/2015
Date Medical Done: 01/15/2015
Date Medical Sent: upfront
Date Stage 1 AOR Received:
Date Sponsorship Approval Received:05/13/2015
Date of File Transfer to MCVO:
Date Stage 2 AOR Received:
Date Interview Requested:
Date Interview Completed:
Date Additional Documents Requested:
Date PGR Sent:
Date of ARC Request:
Date Passport Requested by VO:
Date Passport Sent to VO:
Date of Confirmation Passport Rec'd by VO:
ECAS PR Application Status:
Date Passport Rec'd with COPR/Visa:
Date Landed in Canada:

Hi Canzanillo, that is my timeline so far. I was approved as a sponsor on May 13, 2015. In that letter the say they are going to transfer the application to Mexico; however, I haven't received any notification saying that they actually got my application in Mexico so I am very concerned. To make things worst, I've been checking Ecas every day for any status on my application and there is none. It's been more than 3 month and still no status. I'm using the client number they provided me in the sponsor approval letter, but no luck. Is this normal? I think I'm getting a little paranoid here thinking that maybe they lost my package or something. Any input would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

TobiNava

Jul 22, 2015
Luna21 said:
Congratulations Tobinova :) hey why was your case going to be rejected? If you don't mind sharing, just curious...

On the other hand, where are the aors? :mad:
Hey Luna21,

To answer your first question. My wife used to live in the US in a not so documented way ;) People we talked to were afraid that CIC might think we are just trying to get her a legal status and that our marriage is just fraud. It is not!!!

Stay strong, be positive and be patient! I know how frustrating it is and nerve wrecking. In the end you will look back and smile :D

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
gambrinus777 said:
Hi Canzanillo, that is my timeline so far. I was approved as a sponsor on May 13, 2015. In that letter the say they are going to transfer the application to Mexico; however, I haven't received any notification saying that they actually got my application in Mexico so I am very concerned. To make things worst, I've been checking Ecas every day for any status on my application and there is none. It's been more than 3 month and still no status. I'm using the client number they provided me in the sponsor approval letter, but no luck. Is this normal? I think I'm getting a little paranoid here thinking that maybe they lost my package or something. Any input would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Tx for the info. I have added you to the spreadsheet. BTW, did you receive an AOR from CIC Miss before you received SA (Sponsor Approval)? if so, what was the date of the AOR so that I can include it in your timeline on the spreadsheet.

I would relax if I were you. The benefit of being on the spreadsheet is that you can see the progress of other applicants as compared to your application. You probably still have 2 months to wait before you receive AOR2 from Mexico city VO acknowledging receipt of your application. I was approved as sponsor in March and still have not received AOR2. I hoping by the end of August or early September to receive it. Expect up to one year total processing time assuming your application is not complicated.

Regarding ECAS, our status still only shows "Application Received". It won't change until Mexico City starts to actively work your file.

Speedy processing!

CANANICA

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
03 -03-2015
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Yayyy FedEx had delivered my wife's passport from Mexico :)
We are both super excited about this and kind of able to relax now some lol.
Flight dates have changed, I leave for Nicaragua September 22 and we together return on the 25th :)

The best of luck to everyone that's in this process!!