CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck to all of you this week! I hope we get some kind of positive answer!!!

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
ARC REQUEST 21-02-14 ARC SEND 26-02-14
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
26 -03-2014 PASSPORT SEND 26-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
izzyN said:
how long did you wait til they ask for you PGR?
It took them around 3 months after my documents were send to México :)

bttmntl

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2013
Frida19... I wonder if we'll both get our messages around the same time.

Your hubby was a failed refugee too right? So we're both basically waiting around to see if they make us do Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC).

izzyN

Aug 26, 2013
does anybody apply for sponsorship?
my wife lives in canada, i am mexico, we were approved for sponsorship on february 2013, since then i havent heard anything?
can someone help me to know a lil bit more, of whats going on with the strike think? is everything in hold, does the proceess time is gonna take longer?

god bless everyone.

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izzyN said:
does anybody apply for sponsorship?
my wife lives in canada, i am mexico, we were approved for sponsorship on february 2013, since then i havent heard anything?
can someone help me to know a lil bit more, of whats going on with the strike think? is everything in hold, does the proceess time is gonna take longer?

god bless everyone.

I was approved in Jan 2013 and documents were sent in Feb. They say that they started processing Apr 29. I have had no news since then. There is a strike going on and it has everyone so frustrated. Families are apart due to this strike because they are not processing the PR. My wife is down in Mexico with my daughter. I cant get her in school there because I will have to buy and pay what they ask for and if this ends soon, then I have to bring her up. SO I just dont know what to do.
I was told that the processing part was from 3 to 8 months although it said 12. But now, who knows.
I dont know what more to do to get this done. I am about to explode.

I hope you have better luck. Keep us posted.

izzyN

Aug 26, 2013
CdnMxHusb said:
I was approved in Jan 2013 and documents were sent in Feb. They say that they started processing Apr 29. I have had no news since then. There is a strike going on and it has everyone so frustrated. Families are apart due to this strike because they are not processing the PR. My wife is down in Mexico with my daughter. I cant get her in school there because I will have to buy and pay what they ask for and if this ends soon, then I have to bring her up. SO I just dont know what to do.
I was told that the processing part was from 3 to 8 months although it said 12. But now, who knows.

[did you have a lawyer taht help you with your proccess? we are in the same situation bro, is very hard to be away from the family, everyday i check my email to see if i get something from my lawyer, but nothing]

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izzyN said:
CdnMxHusb said:

[did you have a lawyer taht help you with your proccess? we are in the same situation bro, is very hard to be away from the family, everyday i check my email to see if i get something from my lawyer, but nothing]

No. I did all the paperwork with help from some friends that went thru this before and I was soooo lucky. Everything went thru good and nothing came back. I am so stressed with the wait, like you, I dont do anything after work but check the status online and look thru forums hoping that there is good news about the strike!

izzyN

Aug 26, 2013
CdnMxHusb said:
No. I did all the paperwork with help from some friends that went thru this before and I was soooo lucky. Everything went thru good and nothing came back. I am so stressed with the wait, like you, I dont do anything after work but check the status online and look thru forums hoping that there is good news about the strike!
[oh man, i do the same think, i just found this forum yesterday and is so sad to see how many we are waiting to be in canada, with our family, so stress, so how long have you been waiting since you heard that you were aproved?]

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izzyN said:
CdnMxHusb said:
[oh man, i do the same think, i just found this forum yesterday and is so sad to see how many we are waiting to be in canada, with our family, so stress, so how long have you been waiting since you heard that you were aproved?]
I have been in Canada for two years separated from half of our family. Our two sons are with me. My daughter with my wife. I tried to get her here on a visitors visa and it was refused. I sent all the papers in Dec 2012 and was approved on Jan 2013.

izzyN

Aug 26, 2013
CdnMxHusb said:
I have been in Canada for two years separated from half of our family. Our two sons are with me. My daughter with my wife. I tried to get her here on a visitors visa and it was refused. I sent all the papers in Dec 2012 and was approved on Jan 2013.
DID YOU GOT AN EMAIL SAYING WHEN YOUR PROCCESS STARTED?
CUS I ONLY GET A LETTER, FROM MISSISAGUA, SAYING THAT MY WIFE WAS APPROVED TO SPONSOR ME, AND THEY GIVE US A FILE NUMBER TO CHECK OUR STATUS, BUT IT ONLY SAY "WE GOT YOUR aplication on november 19 2012, but i we were approved on february for the sponsorship, after that i havent heard anything

CdnMxHusb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izzyN said:
CUS I ONLY GET A LETTER, FROM MISSISAGUA, SAYING THAT MY WIFE WAS APPROVED TO SPONSOR ME, AND THEY GIVE US A FILE NUMBER TO CHECK OUR STATUS, BUT IT ONLY SAY "WE GOT YOUR aplication on november 19 2012, but i we were approved on february for the sponsorship, after that i havent heard anything
Yes, they say that they started processing on April 2013. We are just waiting for the decision.

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
izzyN said:
Hi from what I'ver read here before, they send you what they call AOR by regular mail after 3 month they received your application in te VO, that's a letter saying they got your application and asking for documents if they need them.

I think most of the time they send the letter for the PGR at the same time. I have read too some people never get this because it got lost of whatever. Even with the strike situation, I think you should have news by now.

You should call they embasy or send them an email asking for updates. Maybe some memebers with more experience can tell you how to get in contact with the embassy.

Good luck