+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Z

zancotelo

I'm waiting here in Mexico for the answer, since my wife and kids moved from here to Canada on Aug 2011

Recived aplication Aug 9th 2011
Sponsor acepted Oct 15 2011
Quebec acepted Nov 16 2011
Medical one Dec 12 2011
Police certificates send to Embassy Dec 19 2011

Any one have an Idea of how much longer should we wait before getting all tighter...it's been really too long and too much and we don't have an idea of how much longer...first winter for my two kids (6&9 Y.O.) and with the family in parts it's being slow with out having an apron date for them to tell them...

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zancotelo said:
I'm waiting here in Mexico for the answer, since my wife and kids moved from here to Canada on Aug 2011

Recived aplication Aug 9th 2011
Sponsor acepted Oct 15 2011
Quebec acepted Nov 16 2011
Medical one Dec 12 2011
Police certificates send to Embassy Dec 19 2011

Any one have an Idea of how much longer should we wait before getting all tighter...it's been really too long and too much and we don't have an idea of how much longer...first winter for my two kids (6&9 Y.O.) and with the family in parts it's being slow with out having an apron date for them to tell them...
There is no set time. each case is different some are approved quickly in a matter of months and other take longer. (I think the longest case in this thread is MrandMrs Romero from oct 2010.) According to the cic times. 80% of the cases are processed in 14 months. (the time begins once the embassy receives the file so in your case probably late October, and if you take 14 months than you probably have a year to go. If you take 6 months it would be march of 2012)

You can check Ecas to see when your file has been received by the embassy.

Have you received your AOR yet? Have you already supplied the Embassy with the Antecendentes Penales del DF ?

Have you already paid your Landing Fee?

These are all important steps in the process.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
OMG It has been 2 weeks and still don't get the AOR letter to get my constancia :'( The mail in Mexico is killing me!!!!!
Any idea of how longer can take???????

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reginac said:
OMG It has been 2 weeks and still don't get the AOR letter to get my constancia :'( The mail in Mexico is killing me!!!!!
Any idea of how longer can take???????

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
It really depends on the SEPOMEX mail in your area, and your mail man. Mine took about 6 or 7 weeks. If you do not have it within 60days you should contact the Embassy.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
@ Huron

6 or 7 weeks is unbelievable, I thought it was going to take around 3 weeks, well i don't have any other option but wait...thanks for letting me know! ;D

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reginac said:
@ Huron

6 or 7 weeks is unbelievable, I thought it was going to take around 3 weeks, well i don't have any other option but wait...thanks for letting me know! ;D
that was mine, I know others that did not take as long.... you never know....

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
I got approved on december 19. I am so excited. Can anybody tell me what is next? when will they request the police certificates and probably my medical to be redone as they will expire on the first of february. Take care guys. Love

Nessa

May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6 2011
Doc's Request.
May 11 2012 (PGR)
AOR Received.
April 09 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 31 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 08 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 26 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 3 2012
Queen Mason said:
I got approved on december 19. I am so excited. Can anybody tell me what is next? when will they request the police certificates and probably my medical to be redone as they will expire on the first of february. Take care guys. Love

Yay congrats!!

tarnen

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-12-2011
AOR Received.
Oct-14-2011
File Transfer...
June-12-2011
Med's Done....
April-04-2011
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
Dec-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-06-2012
LANDED..........
planned for March
reginac said:
@ Huron

We waited for our letter and after 60 days it was still not here, we emailed the embassy and asked what was going on. We eventually had to pay for a Courier (DHL) to send it back to us.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
OMG I hope I get the letter soon, i don't want to wait 60 days to pay a courier, They should ask to pay a courier in the first place to get the letter instead of making us wait all these days... well at least my husband is here with me but the waiting time is killing us!

Maybe I'll get a New Year present on my mail box soon!

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
The wait seems eternal. It is a good thing that we can all support each other through this process. i am happy to know that the mistakes i made were not the cause of my application being sent back. I am waiting now for my AOR and for what i have read i still have some weeks to wait as we were approved on december 19. I really want to get going on this.

Huron, thanks for all your posts, they are very usefull. And for all the other people ( it is hard for me to remember all the names) you guys are very nice and supportive. I am happy that some people who are ahead of me on this can give me their advise.

I hope that we all get what we need very soon, so we can be with our soulmates. I miss my husband very much everyday of my life. He is disable and he is away and alone now. I cannot do anything to be there, i just try not to think about the time left but it is so hard. For all of you, i really wish you will be together soon. Take care guys and keep up the good work.

reginac

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-aug-2011
Doc's Request.
29-dec-2011
AOR Received.
09-dec-2011
File Transfer...
02-nov-2011
Med's Done....
01-june-2011
I got my letter last Thursday asking for my Constancia... i'll be in Mexico city next week to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck, lol.

Any advise on getting the constancia?????? I know the PGR will work next week but I don't know if I need to get my fingerprints in other place, I don't wanna go there and find it closed because of the Holidays.

Happy New Year everyone!

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
reginac said:
I got my letter last Thursday asking for my Constancia... i'll be in Mexico city next week to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck, lol.

Any advise on getting the constancia?????? I know the PGR will work next week but I don't know if I need to get my fingerprints in other place, I don't wanna go there and find it closed because of the Holidays.

Happy New Year everyone!
good luck!!! let me know how it goes.

Jan 2, 2012
I am sending in our spousal sponsorship papers in two weeks My husband is Mexican and I am Canadian, we are expecting our first baby in May... is anyone else pregnant, been pregnant and do they speed up the process because there is a baby on the way.
Also once sponsorship was started did anyone apply for a visa into Canada, we are sending our papers to Mississauga... ;D

any info would be a great help

Also what is the real time we are looking at for getting into Canada now!
Thank you