11-2014, 01-03-2016
Interview........
18-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
expectin said:

We are still kind of confuse, today we asked Dhl for the waybill for the return of the passport
That was taken at the interview, and it seems so dificault for then to give that to us, I just
Don't understand, Couze the papers thAt the embassy requested at the letter like the to picas
And the letter back, and the both address are going to get there not problem, but how are
They going to send back the passport if we do not provide then with the waybill back??
I just don't understand,
your passport was taken at the interview right? Are you the sponsor or the applicant? You can create an account online with Fedex and prepare the return waybill online and email to Mexico.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expectin said:

We are still kind of confuse, today we asked Dhl for the waybill for the return of the passport
That was taken at the interview, and it seems so dificault for then to give that to us, I just
Don't understand, Couze the papers thAt the embassy requested at the letter like the to picas
And the letter back, and the both address are going to get there not problem, but how are
They going to send back the passport if we do not provide then with the waybill back??
I just don't understand,
go to www.ups.com and create an account ( it's easier to be created by someone in Canada ) then create a shipping label : Canadian embassy in Mexico to your home address , then email the label to the embassy .
let me know if this help .

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
sb414 said:
your passport was taken at the interview right? Are you the sponsor or the applicant? You can create an account online with Fedex and prepare the return waybill online and email to Mexico.
Yes it was taken at the interview, im the aplicant, the guy at dhl have created the acount for me, couze he sent the info request by the embassy,
and the package did arrive yesterday to mexico visa ofice, so i guess the embassy will send another email to us requesting the airwaybill for the return
to send the passport to us, couze when we talked to dhl the guy told me that he would prepare the airwaybill retur once the embassy make the request,
we were asking to prepare it so we can email it to mexcio, but i think he is waiting that we get a request, dont know why dhl does not do it everything
at one time, thats the way they do it and the embassy knows that he sayd, well lets way for the email from the embassy so we can go ahead then, thats
what we think and even when my wife called dhl canada they told her the same, we are praying and hopin the best.

sb414

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
Med's Request
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-2014, 01-03-2016
Interview........
18-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
expectin said:
Yes it was taken at the interview, im the aplicant, the guy at dhl have created the acount for me, couze he sent the info request by the embassy,
and the package did arrive yesterday to mexico visa ofice, so i guess the embassy will send another email to us requesting the airwaybill for the return
to send the passport to us, couze when we talked to dhl the guy told me that he would prepare the airwaybill retur once the embassy make the request,
we were asking to prepare it so we can email it to mexcio, but i think he is waiting that we get a request, dont know why dhl does not do it everything
at one time, thats the way they do it and the embassy knows that he sayd, well lets way for the email from the embassy so we can go ahead then, thats
what we think and even when my wife called dhl canada they told her the same, we are praying and hopin the best.
i hope it works out!!
I think Mexico should change how this is done! So many people are having problems just to send the passport

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
sb414 said:
i hope it works out!!
I think Mexico should change how this is done! So many people are having problems just to send the passport
[/quot

That's correct, should change, now we don't know if to wait for a letter
From the embassy requesting the return waybill or what,

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hello, I just wanted to see where everyone is at so far with their application. And another question if everything is done perfectly when submitting the application. How long do you think the whole process will take? I know it varies for different countries. But since Embassy of Canada isn't in Venezuela and it's in Mexico and all documents are sent there I believe. Will this make the application even longer compared to others?

Calvin

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
calvinw06 said:
Hello, I just wanted to see where everyone is at so far with their application. And another question if everything is done perfectly when submitting the application. How long do you think the whole process will take? I know it varies for different countries. But since Embassy of Canada isn't in Venezuela and it's in Mexico and all documents are sent there I believe. Will this make the application even longer compared to others?

Calvin
Hello Calvin,

Have a look at the spreadsheet link in my signature. It will help give you an idea of the timelines. The most recent Venezuelan applicant on the spreadsheet completed the process in 9 months. That's really good. You should plan on it taking 8 - 12 months for a perfectly done, straightforward application. But remember this is a guideline. The only difference in how long it takes, all other things being equal, is the time it takes to send and receive documents to/from the Mexico City Visa Office, assuming that NO interview is required.

Speedy processing!

Carlos/mariah

Jun 30, 2015
HI guys , hope things are going well with all of you , i am new to this fórum tho i have been Reading it for quite a while .
This is a bit of my current satatus .

we are an overseas dicember aplicants
everything is been good on timing , like the SA, AOR1 on february ,AOR2, April ,
and last friday i got my PGR request , witch this is my first question , and apologize my bad gramar i am still Mexican ;D

1 they sent me the letter to get the PGR but it not in my name they mixed up with someones aplication , everything else on the email its correct , what should i do ?????

2 what are my chances of getting intervewed ?

thnaks guys for your time and Reading my post , god will bless us all

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
Carlos/mariah said:
HI guys , hope things are going well with all of you , i am new to this fórum tho i have been Reading it for quite a while .
This is a bit of my current satatus .

we are an overseas dicember aplicants
everything is been good on timing , like the SA, AOR1 on february ,AOR2, April ,
and last friday i got my PGR request , witch this is my first question , and apologize my bad gramar i am still Mexican ;D

1 they sent me the letter to get the PGR but it not in my name they mixed up with someones aplication , everything else on the email its correct , what should i do ?????

2 what are my chances of getting intervewed ?

thnaks guys for your time and Reading my post , god will bless us all
Very Interesting.

1) Send them an email explaining the same. Please also make sure to fool-proof the contents vis-a-vis the names, application number etc.

2) It depends on many factors, very immature to judge from very little info you have provided us. Varies from case to case. Also, they look for red-flags. Have you ordered GCMS notes so far? I guess this would also be good time to order one, if you are afraid of interview.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
nartcr said:
Very Interesting as well as frustrating.

1) Send them an email explaining the same. Please also make sure to fool-proof the contents vis-a-vis the names, application number etc.

2) It depends on many factors, very immature to judge from very little info you have provided us. Varies from case to case. Also, they look for red-flags. Have you ordered GCMS notes so far? I guess this would also be good time to order one, if you are afraid of interview.

Carlos/mariah

Jun 30, 2015
thanks for the fast responce , i thought about sending an email . but i am not sure what email should i send it to.

i lived in Canada for 8 years and had a kid with a Canadian citizen , then we separated ,still good friends to date, i got a removal
orther back in july21 2015 witch it was for one year , my wife its sponsouring me now and we are hoping everything goes well

just wondering whats the email to send this request of mine?

thanks very much

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
Carlos/mariah said:
thanks for the fast responce , i thought about sending an email . but i am not sure what email should i send it to.

i lived in Canada for 8 years and had a kid with a Canadian citizen , then we separated ,still good friends to date, i got a removal
orther back in july21 2015 witch it was for one year , my wife its sponsouring me now and we are hoping everything goes well

just wondering whats the email to send this request of mine?

thanks very much
I think it would be mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I got this email from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/mexico.asp

You would have got something in your email, on where to contact?

And regarding your interview, i am not sure, i hope others could provide you some assistance...

CanaHn

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
someone has news from mexico VO?
Im waiting.... I dont even link my application to CIC because i wanna keep ECAS and want to ask for my gsm notes.
yes, the waiting have me a little crazy...

Estefania220

Jan 1, 2016
Caracas, Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
Doc's Request.
January 18, 2016 Permanet residence fee, copy of passport, CSQ, IRB, re-meds.
Nomination.....
CSQ MARCH 2016
File Transfer...
July 6, 2015
Med's Request
January 18, 2016
Med's Done....
January 20, 2016
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
June 24, 2016 sent June 28,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
Sep 22, 2016
It's going to be a month on Thursday since I sent my passport and still nothing When I check the status of my passport it says it's being processed at the MVO(used VFS global, only option right now for Venezuela). Id expect it to be on its way back by now not
Processing still. Has anyone else experienced this delay?

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
CanaHn said:
someone has news from mexico VO?
Im waiting.... I dont even link my application to CIC because i wanna keep ECAS and want to ask for my gsm notes.
yes, the waiting have me a little crazy...
Did you get Aor2 yet?