CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Lovelycomplex said:
I guess i have very bad luck! I got an e-mail and they requested me to go to an interview November 4th!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So right now i'm on Toronto, is there any way i can attend an interview here in Canada?
so i don't have to go to Mexico :(

Thank you guys hubby and i are so sad right now :(

do you know how long does it take after the internview to get accepted or rejected?

Do you guys know if they could decide if the approved me there they will keep my passport? or that don't usually happens?
Hi LovelyComplex!

I believe you will have to attend the interview in Mexico. I'm sure you will be fine. I have read many posts about positive interview results. As to your questions, I believe they may very well tell you if you are approved at the end of the interview, and there is a chance you may be able to leave your passport there if approved. I would definitely explain your circumstances for travelling to the MCVO and see what can be arranged. It may be easier to go back to Canada after the interview and wait for the result and PPR.

The is a spreadsheet tab with sample interview questions so definitely familiarize yourself with them. Also think about taking along additional evidence of proof of relationship. I'm honestly not sure if you can present more at that point but I personally would try. This is likely your final chance to prove a genuine and continuing relationship exists between you and your husband, so make the most of it!!

Again, I'm sure you'll be fine! Stay positive!

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
Hello..i got u, im outside mexico and i had to send pictures front no makeup, prints the letter or email embassy sent me, and copy of my passport...everything to canadian embassy in mexico but is sucks cus ppl said it takes from 1 to 3 months to get results, is so mess up cus is the only thing i need to send and theu already ask for my passport and pictures and im pretty sure i will have to do my medicals again just becouse this is taking forever, i know how you feeling just stay positive and trust in god!!!!! And send what they ask asap...good luck
Hello everyone!

Hope you can help me, like everyone else in here im going crazy, this is a no end process!!

Ok so I got AOR2 from Mexico on July 30th. It said they will send papers with further instructions but nothing happened until today. I received the same email with 2 extra documents.
One is a letter in Spanish saying to a delegado that embassy needs my constancia de antecedentes penales.
The second document says In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
- Original Police Certificate for Mexico
and a link to follow instructions if you are inside Mexico and outside.
Also says - Original Police Certificates for Australia

Now im currently in Canada. When i applied for permanent residency, i read this posts and a lot of people suggested to send the requirements for the police certificate before hand..so i did, i send them after i got SA, meaning that the papers with my fingerprints, photographs, etc arrived to Mexico on May, seems before even my full file arrived to Mexico since AOR2 was send on july.

So now im very confused...
- Is anyone else outside of Mexico trying to get police certificate? Did they send the papers with finger prints, etc? I keep reading about this paperwork changing for people outside of Mexico so im wondering what i have to do. Do they send the letter in spanish to everyone? or is there anyway to get the certificate with this letter being outside of canada.

- Is there anyway to find out if my first paperwork with fingerprints and photographs is good for the certificate? Can anyone give me any suggestions? Is it outdated? How can i know if they can use it? do you think i should just send everything again?? Please any advice would be appreciated.

- Finally they are asking for australian police certiicate, i studied there for 6 months but theres no certificate, i access the link they gave me and it says i have to add certain things that i never got, i was only there for 6 months.
How do i explain this? Do i have to send a letter? Please help.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Canzanillo you are doing an amazing work with the spreadsheet, thank you so much. Since you know almost whats everyone situation do you know anyone else that needs criminal record and are outside of Mexico???
Please let me know what you would do, i would really appreciate your advice. Thanks again!!!

[/quote]

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Hello friends,

Here in Toronto there is a very sunny day and the cold is arriving.

I still haven't get any email from the Canadian embassy after that call they did to my dada

I was wondering if any of you have received a phone call before and what could be the reason for it?

So mysterious.

Thanks for sharing.
Maguita

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
I just have another question... Once my husband recieves his ppr does that mean that he has officially been approved as a pr? I'm wondering this because I am living outside of Canada with him and I was planning on quitting my job as soon as he got his ppr to get things ready to travel :)

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
pau said:
Hello..i got u, im outside mexico and i had to send pictures front no makeup, prints the letter or email embassy sent me, and copy of my passport...everything to canadian embassy in mexico but is sucks cus ppl said it takes from 1 to 3 months to get results, is so mess up cus is the only thing i need to send and theu already ask for my passport and pictures and im pretty sure i will have to do my medicals again just becouse this is taking forever, i know how you feeling just stay positive and trust in god!!!!! And send what they ask asap...good luck
Hello everyone!

Hope you can help me, like everyone else in here im going crazy, this is a no end process!!

Ok so I got AOR2 from Mexico on July 30th. It said they will send papers with further instructions but nothing happened until today. I received the same email with 2 extra documents.
One is a letter in Spanish saying to a delegado that embassy needs my constancia de antecedentes penales.
The second document says In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
- Original Police Certificate for Mexico
and a link to follow instructions if you are inside Mexico and outside.
Also says - Original Police Certificates for Australia

Now im currently in Canada. When i applied for permanent residency, i read this posts and a lot of people suggested to send the requirements for the police certificate before hand..so i did, i send them after i got SA, meaning that the papers with my fingerprints, photographs, etc arrived to Mexico on May, seems before even my full file arrived to Mexico since AOR2 was send on july.

So now im very confused...
- Is anyone else outside of Mexico trying to get police certificate? Did they send the papers with finger prints, etc? I keep reading about this paperwork changing for people outside of Mexico so im wondering what i have to do. Do they send the letter in spanish to everyone? or is there anyway to get the certificate with this letter being outside of canada.

- Is there anyway to find out if my first paperwork with fingerprints and photographs is good for the certificate? Can anyone give me any suggestions? Is it outdated? How can i know if they can use it? do you think i should just send everything again?? Please any advice would be appreciated.

- Finally they are asking for australian police certiicate, i studied there for 6 months but theres no certificate, i access the link they gave me and it says i have to add certain things that i never got, i was only there for 6 months.
How do i explain this? Do i have to send a letter? Please help.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Canzanillo you are doing an amazing work with the spreadsheet, thank you so much. Since you know almost whats everyone situation do you know anyone else that needs criminal record and are outside of Mexico???
Please let me know what you would do, i would really appreciate your advice. Thanks again!!!
maguita said:
Hi Pau,

I did the same as you did , I am in Canada and sent the fingerprints to Mexico, I asked if they received my packet via e-mail and they say yes, so I guess they are working that part. Haven't heard anything back since August.

I also have to send a Police Certificate from Spain since I lived 2 years there, I think the best is you send what they ask for, instead of sending the letter explaining you was there only 6 months.

To get the Spanish certificate, I went to the Spanish embassy in Toronto and they told me how to process a police certificate from there, I also called the Government office in Madrid asking questions in how to pay and all this, they mailed the papers to Madrid and they mailed to my home the police certificate from Spain, I translated it to English and sent it to Mexico with my fingerprints for the Mexican Police Certificate.

I also sent the Mexican Police Certificate since the beginning OF my application but they ask me for a new one and the one from Spain too, the same as your case.

rojiyo

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-07-2015 SA 11-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront and passed
Interview........
Waived
Hi partners ;)

Well, I'm just writing this because we were informed that the Mexico VO has already re-transferred our app to the Paris VO. We requested the change of VO (from Mexico to Paris) to the CIC at the middle of August, just after we received our SA, I posted a topic about the VO's change about a month ago. Here you have it in case you need it:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-of-vo-retransfer-of-application-from-vo-to-a-different-vo-help-t349447.0.html

Anyway, I will be a little absent, but I'm not leaving this thread at all, because I want to help/say/post if I have the chance to help or support, as the members did with me.

As Canzanillo says: Speedy Processing!!! 8)

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
rojiyo said:
Hello, in regard with the PGR police record you should go to take the fingerprints to the local police or to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), I personally recommend the last option. The process is very simple, and normally the process takes 1 - 3 days. I don't remember if it cost money ???

I hope this can help you!!!
maguita said:
HelloI went to the Royal Canadian Police to request the fingerprints but this is only for canadians, since I am from Mexico I have to go to a private Fingerprint agency , you can search in the internet for one, just be sure the fingerprints has the signature and stamp from the lawyer. Good luck!!!

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello maguita...Im wondering if u know where do they send the results? Is it directly to the visa office in my case is in bogota, or to my adress? That part i really dont know!!!! Thanks for the info, and u said u sent urs in agust i sent mine on september so how long it really takes? ..ppl said 3 months, just hoping is less this process has no end!..thanks a lot :)

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
pau said:
Hi Pau, I am in Toronto so I went to the fingerprint private office near College and it took me 30-40 minutes to get them then I put all papers together and I sent them to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, they suppose to do all the procedure for you and get the certificate in the embassy or somewhere to attach to your file. That was in August and until today I havent heard back frpm CIC anymore, so I dpnt know if they got the police certificate and if they are working in my file again. This is the procedure for Mexicans out of Mexico you will need to confirm if ia the same procedure for Colombians.

Maguie

Abuelita

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
LANDED..........
12-10-2015
rojiyo said:
Hi partners ;)

Well, I'm just writing this because we were informed that the Mexico VO has already re-transferred our app to the Paris VO. We requested the change of VO (from Mexico to Paris) to the CIC at the middle of August, just after we received our SA, I posted a topic about the VO's change about a month ago. Hhere you have it in case you need it:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-of-vo-retransfer-of-application-from-vo-to-a-different-vo-help-t349447.0.html

Anyway, I will be a little absent, but I'm not leaving this thread at all, because I want to help/say/post if I have the chance to help or support, as the members did with me.

As Canzanillo says: Speedy Processing!!! 8)
Ah, good news! I am glad to hear this, good luck!

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
maguita said:
pau said:
Hi Pau, I am in Toronto so I went to the fingerprint private office near College and it took me 30-40 minutes to get them then I put all papers together and I sent them to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, they suppose to do all the procedure for you and get the certificate in the embassy or somewhere to attach to your file. That was in August and until today I havent heard back frpm CIC anymore, so I dpnt know if they got the police certificate and if they are working in my file again. This is the procedure for Mexicans out of Mexico you will need to confirm if ia the same procedure for Colombians.

Maguie
it is the same, i did sent everything they asked to the embassy in mexico but i just had no idea what happens after that like they dont show how long it takes, luke i know if u go directly to pgr it takes 10 days but since im outside mexico the process is different.... in bogota office they actually sent me the email with instructions i need fbi police record that takes 3 months, colombian one that only took 3 days and mexican that i have no idea how long it takes or where it goes... they already request my passport also and my pictures i went into interview and i got approved so thats basically what i need the mexican one i mean i already sent im just wondering the time it takes, just here been positive the agent that interview me told me sent me everything asap and you will be in canada for xmas so that mexican one is what i need to know how it works..anyway thanks and if someone knows how iy works please let us know!!!! Good luck everyone

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Valeescu said:
I just have another question... Once my husband recieves his ppr does that mean that he has officially been approved as a pr? I'm wondering this because I am living outside of Canada with him and I was planning on quitting my job as soon as he got his ppr to get things ready to travel :)
From everything I have read, a PassPort Request (PPR) is only for the purpose of inserting a PR Visa, so, in my opinion yes, it means an approval, and I would also be inclined to start serious plans for landing in Canada.

Speedy Processing!

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
CANzanillo said:
From everything I have read, a PassPort Request (PPR) is only for the purpose of inserting a PR Visa, so, in my opinion yes, it means an approval, and I would also be inclined to start serious plans for landing in Canada.

Speedy Processing!
Great thanks! But would they tell me how long they issue my visa for before actually returning his passport? Like for example if his medicals have expired... Or are about to expire how do we know how long we have to land in canada? ::)

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
maguita said:
Hello friends,

Here in Toronto there is a very sunny day and the cold is arriving.

I still haven't get any email from the Canadian embassy after that call they did to my dada

I was wondering if any of you have received a phone call before and what could be the reason for it?

So mysterious.

Thanks for sharing.
Maguita
Have you considered doing a case specific inquiry to find out what they are looking for, or are you just going to wait it out?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Speedy processing!

lexDR

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Passport Req..
17/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
25/01/2016
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Good evening everyone. I've been following the Mexico thread for some time now and I thought it was time to be a part of it. There are some very knowledgable members here! Now I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but I have noticed that members who have applied after me have received their AOR2 and I have yet to receive mine. Our ecas shows "in process" and the third line that states they started processing my application on August 25. Is it common that some people don't get an AOR2? Like I said, I might be jumping the gun. Curious if this means I might be in line for an interview. Anyways i've been pretty relaxed and patient up until recently when I started seeing movement in MCVO with all the AOR2s. Now i've become obsessed with checking my email and this thread to see if there are any updates. I've officially hit the "going crazy" stage. ???
Anyways TIA. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
lexDR ;)