Waived
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
Nell1236 said:
We received our AOR in June along with a request for the police certificate and a bit more address information. So if you only sent your information a month ago, you will likely have to wait longer.
Thanks very much for your reply :)

FooF

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
09-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
01-02-2014
ksimental said:
Yes, the strike is over. Great news for all of us. There was 2 PPR's yesterday so, they are working over there. The PGR request letter that you received was your AOR. They wouldn't send that to you unless the had your file so, you're fine. If you don't have to send in an ARC or get an interview request, I'd say you're pretty close to the end of the process. Good luck!
Thanks very much. This is great to hear, I was kind of worried about the AoR. So nothing to do but wait. I hope to hear good news soon.
Thanks again! :D

diditink

Oct 2, 2013
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread and have a few questions, I am sponsoring my husband from Panama and Mexico is dealing our file. We sent out everything to Mississauga on April 2013 and got the 1 step approved (sponsors approval) early May 2013. We then sent out the the files for the CSQ (for Québec) end of March 2013 and got the certificates for my husband in August 2013. My first question is, when did CIC sent out our info to the VO of Mexico? was it in May when we got the 1st approval? They mentioned in an letter that they would comunicate the info to Mexico. I am asking this because since April 2013 nothing has changed on the CIC websites where we can check the status. It only says : we have received your application as of 15th of April and received the medical exams.
We sent out an email to mexico in August asking them if our file was in process because no updates had been done on the website and they replied back saying that our file is waiting revision and they cannot tell us how much time its gonna take to evaluate our file. They also said that all files are dealt in the order they ve been received.
Does this at least mean that they have our file or was this a protocol answer without checking if they had our file with them? I know its a lot of questions and I thank you all in advance for your time.

ksimental

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
03-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
diditink said:
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread and have a few questions, I am sponsoring my husband from Panama and Mexico is dealing our file. We sent out everything to Mississauga on April 2013 and got the 1 step approved (sponsors approval) early May 2013. We then sent out the the files for the CSQ (for Québec) end of March 2013 and got the certificates for my husband in August 2013. My first question is, when did CIC sent out our info to the VO of Mexico? was it in May when we got the 1st approval? They mentioned in an letter that they would comunicate the info to Mexico. I am asking this because since April 2013 nothing has changed on the CIC websites where we can check the status. It only says : we have received your application as of 15th of April and received the medical exams.
We sent out an email to mexico in August asking them if our file was in process because no updates had been done on the website and they replied back saying that our file is waiting revision and they cannot tell us how much time its gonna take to evaluate our file. They also said that all files are dealt in the order they ve been received.
Does this at least mean that they have our file or was this a protocol answer without checking if they had our file with them? I know its a lot of questions and I thank you all in advance for your time.
Welcome, diditink! If you want to know the exact date that CIC sent your file to Mexico City, you can call them and they will tell you. When I emailed the VO to ask them if they had received ours yet, they replied that they hadn't. Apparently, it takes a month or so to get transferred. With the answer that you received, I would say that they have your file and it's just waiting to be reviewed.

diditink

Oct 2, 2013
ksimental said:
Welcome, diditink! If you want to know the exact date that CIC sent your file to Mexico City, you can call them and they will tell you. When I emailed the VO to ask them if they had received ours yet, they replied that they hadn't. Apparently, it takes a month or so to get transferred. With the answer that you received, I would say that they have your file and it's just waiting to be reviewed.

Thanks a lot for your reply Ksimental, I guess you are right, they should have our file. I would have wanted to call CIC but the problem is that the only number they have is valid if you are in Canada, which I am not. So I guess I just have to be patient.
Oh another question, at what point does the VO asks us for the police certificate? We've already sent out the one from France and Panama but missing the one from Bogota, because apparently Mexico needs to send us the instructions....
Thanks again

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
After all the recent events, now everything is so quiet.

I hope to hear good news next week from you guys. In the meantime enjoy the weekend ;D

costacro

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hey guys! Just wondering anyone who received their ppr recently. How many of you have gotten your passports back? And in how long?

longsump

Sep 1, 2010
costacro said:
Hey guys! Just wondering anyone who received their ppr recently. How many of you have gotten your passports back? And in how long?
My husband went to the embassy in person to drop off his passport in the morning and got it back in the afternoon, he said there were like 20 people there that day receiving their passports! :)

Angielou

Jul 1, 2013
Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone had gotten a police certificate from the USA, I lived in USA for 1.7 years and I will need a police certificate, do you have any idea, this thing about filling forms out is just started to stressed me out.

Please help and if you have any tips for me will be really appreciated!

Saludos!!

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
longsump said:
My husband went to the embassy in person to drop off his passport in the morning and got it back in the afternoon, he said there were like 20 people there that day receiving their passports! :)
Keep in mind that not all of them might have been PR applications, I believe mostly could've been tourist visas

Eduram

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
05-10-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
09-10-2012
Med's Done....
11-10-2011 Med´s Redone: 10-29-2012
Interview........
29-01-2013
Passport Req..
29-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
Angielou said:
Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone had gotten a police certificate from the USA, I lived in USA for 1.7 years and I will need a police certificate, do you have any idea, this thing about filling forms out is just started to stressed me out.

Please help and if you have any tips for me will be really appreciated!

Saludos!!
If you go to the fbi webpage you can print the form where you need to have your fingerprints taken. In my case I went to the police department in Leon Guanajuato and they did it for free and even gave me a letter in english explain they had done it following the standarts they ask for...then you just have to mail it to the FBI offices in Virginia I believe.

costacro

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
longsump said:
We didnt have the option of him personally dropping it off since he lives in costa rica. It would of complicated some things and plus a one way airplane ticket from costa rica to mexico is almost double the price from costa tica to toronto :s. so i guess we just have to wait for them to send it back

Angielou

Jul 1, 2013
Eduram said:
If you go to the fbi webpage you can print the form where you need to have your fingerprints taken. In my case I went to the police department in Leon Guanajuato and they did it for free and even gave me a letter in english explain they had done it following the standarts they ask for...then you just have to mail it to the FBI offices in Virginia I believe.
Thank you so much Eduram.... How long did it take to get it??

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
Angielou said:
Thank you so much Eduram.... How long did it take to get it??
I did mine a couple months ago (I am Mexican but I live in the US) and mine was 4 weeks, so I'm assuming its 4 weeks + whatever mexican post delivery time might be