Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2013
Lena1984 said:
Hi guys,

has anyone tried to email the VO ? I tried but the email they provided doens't seem to be right, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx?mission=mexico.

Have a great week everyone.

Lena
Just to clarify, this isn't an email address. It's a web address. Which means you have to put it in the address bar of your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox.) The address takes you to a page where you navigate to an online form that you fill out - the information you enter in the form is sent to the Embassy.

Lena1984

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
Doc's Request.
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2012,03-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
bttmntl said:
Just to clarify, this isn't an email address. It's a web address. Which means you have to put it in the address bar of your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox.) The address takes you to a page where you navigate to an online form that you fill out - the information you enter in the form is sent to the Embassy.
Well on my CIC letter it is indicated as E-mail thats why I was confused.

Coquii

Jan 28, 2013
mrsnicflo said:
Not yet...but my husband says that he will have to do it because he lived in Canada for more than 6 months. I am wondering how much time it will add to do the RCMP. Our e-case status is still APPLICATION RECEIVED so we have a long way to go...we just want to be prepared for what to expect and do anything as early as possible.
Our lawyer advised my husband to do fingerprints when he was still here in Canada before he went back home coz his refugee claim was not approved. We included everything in his application. Applicatioon recvd last july 2012, and he departed last aug 2012...

bttmntl

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2013
Wooo my hubby got his precartilla today!!

Dazz13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2012
AOR Received.
5-10-2012
File Transfer...
2-11-2012
Med's Done....
8-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 1st, 2013
LANDED..........
April 17, 2013
yesterday we received this message...I thought I paid the correct amount when we first applied but I guess I made a mistake calculating:

Please note: The HPM receipt # ********** in the amount of CAD$1000 that you sent to our office was used towards
the processing fees. We still require the RPRF ($490).
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to
submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please include your complete file
number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in
Mexico at the address indicated at the bottom of the page.
Sincerely,

does this mean once this is paid (which I am doing right away) we may be done?

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
July 20, 2012, July 27, 2012, Dec 07, 2012
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
What's the longest anyone has waited for a response to a CSE?
Its been 2 weeks now with no response does that mean they aren't going to respond?
We got the auto email response so we know they got it...

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Chuladaa said:
What's the longest anyone has waited for a response to a CSE?
Its been 2 weeks now with no response does that mean they aren't going to respond?
We got the auto email response so we know they got it...
During the summer we waiting 21 days for a response.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dazz13 said:
yesterday we received this message...I thought I paid the correct amount when we first applied but I guess I made a mistake calculating:

Please note: The HPM receipt # ********** in the amount of CAD$1000 that you sent to our office was used towards
the processing fees. We still require the RPRF ($490).
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to
submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please include your complete file
number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy in
Mexico at the address indicated at the bottom of the page.
Sincerely,

does this mean once this is paid (which I am doing right away) we may be done?
Yes, total due should be $1040 for spousal sponsorship with no dependants.

And, yes, this means you are almost done. They need the RPRF payment to issue the visa and CoPR so that is what stopped them. Your delay will be driven by processing time for the payment.

For speedy processing, have your wife or family in Mexico City make payment in MXP via bank cheque at the Embassy if at all possible. Instructions for the bank cheque are at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d Online payments have to be processed by CPC-M and then they have to advise the visa office. If you do that, it can help to e-mail CPC-M with the receipt via http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp in hopes that they speed it up vs waiting to have your letter opened up along with all new spousal applications.

Dazz13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2012
AOR Received.
5-10-2012
File Transfer...
2-11-2012
Med's Done....
8-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 1st, 2013
LANDED..........
April 17, 2013
OhCanadiana said:
Yes, total due should be $1490 for spousal sponsorship with no dependants.

And, yes, this means you are almost done. They need the RPRF payment to issue the visa and CoPR so that is what stopped them. Your delay will be driven by processing time for the payment.

For speedy processing, have your wife or family in Mexico City make payment in MXP via bank cheque at the Embassy if at all possible. Instructions for the bank cheque are at http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d Online payments have to be processed by CPC-M and then they have to advise the visa office. If you do that, it can help to e-mail CPC-M with the receipt via http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp in hopes that they speed it up vs waiting to have your letter opened up along with all new spousal applications.
Hey OhCanadiana...thanks for the speedy reply....this was for her and 3 children. I just paid online and emailed them in Mississauga and Mexico DF, for some strange reason I thought I read it correctly when I paid at first...you mentioned "spousal sponsorship with no dependants"...but she has 3 kids and when I first did the payment, I believe I included their fees...are you certain you calculated without dependants? wouldnt they have told me to add more for the dependants if I didnt pay enough?

She lives in Monterrey so its impossible to make a payment in DF...does email work fats or will this take even more time?

last question: do you think we are finished or could they still require more info or interview?

please respond quickly...I'm going crazy with excitement!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dazz13 said:
Hey OhCanadiana...thanks for the speedy reply....this was for her and 3 children. I just paid online and emailed them in Mississauga and Mexico DF, for some strange reason I thought I read it correctly when I paid at first...you mentioned "spousal sponsorship with no dependants"...but she has 3 kids and when I first did the payment, I believe I included their fees...are you certain you calculated without dependants? wouldnt they have told me to add more for the dependants if I didnt pay enough?

She lives in Monterrey so its impossible to make a payment in DF...does email work fats or will this take even more time?

last question: do you think we are finished or could they still require more info or interview?

please respond quickly...I'm going crazy with excitement!
You must have quoted me as I was fixing the typo just after my initial post (had question on where your number was coming from and initially typed in your total, which is the number I had in my head). The total for just a spouse is $1040 : $75 app fee, $475 principal applicant and $490 for RPRF. For dependents you don't need to pay RPRF but you do need to pay the application fees based on age. It's $150 for each dependent applicant under 22 so if her 3 kids are under 22 the $1490 now makes sense.

If you are paying online then you need to have CPC-M manually enter payment into your file (the Outland Processing centers don't have that capability). Email CPC-M using the link I gave you earlier, attach the fee payment confirmation, and hope they confirm once it's done. Then you can reach out to Mexico and alert them that it's done. Otherwise, you need to wait for it to make it through the system automatically. This path takes longer than paying at the Embassy because if you pay with a Mexican bank check in local currency, the Embassy can input the payment and immediately see the update.

So, at this point, the driver for your wait will be processing time for the payment. Have her use the time for her B4 and for you to finish up those home improvement and closet clearing out activities.

Dazz13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2012
AOR Received.
5-10-2012
File Transfer...
2-11-2012
Med's Done....
8-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 1st, 2013
LANDED..........
April 17, 2013
OhCanadiana said:
You must have quoted me as I was fixing the typo just after my initial post (had question on where your number was coming from and initially typed in your total, which is the number I had in my head). The total for just a spouse is $1040 : $75 app fee, $475 principal applicant and $490 for RPRF. For dependents you don't need to pay RPRF but you do need to pay the application fees based on age. It's $150 for each dependent applicant under 22 so if her 3 kids are under 22 the $1490 now makes sense.

If you are paying online then you need to have CPC-M manually enter payment into your file (the Outland Processing centers don't have that capability). Email CPC-M using the link I gave you earlier, attach the fee payment confirmation, and hope they confirm once it's done. Then you can reach out to Mexico and alert them that it's done. Otherwise, you need to wait for it to make it through the system automatically. This path takes longer than paying at the Embassy because if you pay with a Mexican bank check in local currency, the Embassy can input the payment and immediately see the update.

So, at this point, the driver for your wait will be processing time for the payment. Have her use the time for her B4 and for you to finish up those home improvement and closet clearing out activities.
OK, if I understand you correctly, you are saying email both:

Mississauga Office: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca
Mexico Office: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I have done this in one email just copied both...

and then "have CPC-M manually enter payment into your file "...can I call them....according to the email address I did email them the receipt and information they asked for...how do I get them to update the system faster other than the email this morning?

I'm sorry I keep asking you everything but I just want to make sure I'm doing all I can...considering the emails were sent this morning...what else can I do to speed this up?

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dazz13 said:
OK, if I understand you correctly, you are saying email both:

Mississauga Office: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
Mexico Office: mexico-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I have done this in one email just copied both...

and then "have CPC-M manually enter payment into your file "...can I call them....according to the email address I did email them the receipt and information they asked for...how do I get them to update the system faster other than the email this morning?

I'm sorry I keep asking you everything but I just want to make sure I'm doing all I can...considering the emails were sent this morning...what else can I do to speed this up?
If you emailed CPC-M with the proof of payment (hopefully from the link on the page I pointed you to which sets the subject to one they actually read based on the link you select), there's nothing else you can do for now. If you don't hear back from them in 1-2 weeks, e-mail them back and ask if they've input payment into the system. If you hear back from them, e-mail the Mexico Office and let them know.

There really isn't much you can do other than be patient at this point.

Dazz13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-10-2012
AOR Received.
5-10-2012
File Transfer...
2-11-2012
Med's Done....
8-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 1st, 2013
LANDED..........
April 17, 2013
OhCanadiana said:
If you emailed CPC-M with the proof of payment (hopefully from the link on the page I pointed you to which sets the subject to one they actually read based on the link you select), there's nothing else you can do for now. If you don't hear back from them in 1-2 weeks, e-mail them back and ask if they've input payment into the system. If you hear back from them, e-mail the Mexico Office and let them know.

There really isn't much you can do other than be patient at this point.
yes, it was the same link and they asked us to email both Mississauga and Mexico DF...which I did! Darn, I wish I would have sent the correct amount from the beginning but oh well...nevertheless, when I sent the emails this morning I received a receipt from both...

thanks again!

Coquii

Jan 28, 2013
Can anyone knows which email address to inquire? Recvd application last july and they say they started application last 0ct 11 but until now havent recv any letter yet that they transferred the file to Mexico.
Thanks

:)

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dazz13 said:
yes, it was the same link and they asked us to email both Mississauga and Mexico DF...which I did! Darn, I wish I would have sent the correct amount from the beginning but oh well...nevertheless, when I sent the emails this morning I received a receipt from both...

thanks again!
Those e-mails should really help move it along! This is giving you time to clean up that closet ;)

Hope you hear soon.