Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
Thanks everyone ! We are both so happy today and this has lifted our spirits ! It has also been confirmed that he will not need the ARC since the file transfered after the anniversary date of his deportation, so all around good news !

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
missmymexi said:
APPROVED !!!! Yep, your heard it right, we are finally approved for the first stage, oh my, I am so happy to finally be moving on !!! Wahoooooooooooooooo !!!!! Cant wait to let me fiance know !!!! So happy I could cry :)
I am so happy and excited for you missmymexi!! Have a party tonight!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmymexi said:
APPROVED !!!! Yep, your heard it right, we are finally approved for the first stage, oh my, I am so happy to finally be moving on !!! Wahoooooooooooooooo !!!!! Cant wait to let me fiance know !!!! So happy I could cry :)
Congratulations! On to step 2! Bottle up all the positive vibes so they help you ride through to the end :)

Nessa

May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6 2011
Doc's Request.
May 11 2012 (PGR)
AOR Received.
April 09 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 31 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 08 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 26 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 3 2012
Congrats!!!! ;D

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
OhCanadiana said:
Congratulations! On to step 2! Bottle up all the positive vibes so they help you ride through to the end :)
Isnt that the truth, I know this high will only last so long, but i am feeling positive! Seems Mexico is moving along steadily so with any luck we will spend easter together, and after waiting over a year already since he left, that seems like no time at all !

I am also going for a visit soon, hopefully at the end of October or early november, just trying to find the right deal and coordinate around work and daughter :)

lancevi

Sep 10, 2012
From Tijuana

Hi, my name is Violet my husband and I are in the same position, we got a email from canada embassy the august 17, asking for the 3 certificates PGR,SSP Y FBI, we asked for the FBI already is in process, PGR Yesterday i got the letter to request that certificate but for SSP well i think definitly we have to go mexico city next month well i have to, I am mexican he is canadian.

I have been reading all your posts and they have been helpful knowing there are more people almost in the process.

I was wondering if now that im going to mexico city why not get the medical exam AGAIN why? because i took the exam in april 16 and if we are around the process we were wondering that they might ask a new one, because the expired date is in april, what do you think about it? they might request another exam and take it again in october would be better to prevent?

i appreciate your comments.

regards
Violet

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
April 26, 2012, ARC Request on August 31, 2012
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 07, 2009 (Original) April 30, 2012 (After appeal allowed)
Interview........
March 23, 2010 DENIED, Filed appeal September 2010
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
Re: From Tijuana

lancevi said:
Hi, my name is Violet my husband and I are in the same position, we got a email from canada embassy the august 17, asking for the 3 certificates PGR,SSP Y FBI, we asked for the FBI already is in process, PGR Yesterday i got the letter to request that certificate but for SSP well i think definitly we have to go mexico city next month well i have to, I am mexican he is canadian.

I have been reading all your posts and they have been helpful knowing there are more people almost in the process.

I was wondering if now that im going to mexico city why not get the medical exam AGAIN why? because i took the exam in april 16 and if we are around the process we were wondering that they might ask a new one, because the expired date is in april, what do you think about it? they might request another exam and take it again in october would be better to prevent?

regards
Violet
Hello and welcome!

No need to redo the medical. CIC now has the authorization to extend the validity of a medical exam in case they need more time to finish processing your application. :)

TSauretBaxter

Jun 6, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 29-03-2012
Doc's Request.
PGR Aug 17-12
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approved July 3-12/ Mexico AOR Aug 17/12
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Sept 12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19-12
LANDED..........
Sept 21-12
Re: From Tijuana

lancevi said:

regards
Violet
Welcome. We received our letter regarding the police checks the same day (minus the FBI). Sounds like you're well on your way to getting all of yours done, that's great! No I wouldn't worry about the medical now like Edgar says. Chances are yours will be finalized well before April.

lancevi

Sep 10, 2012
Ahh thank you so much!!!! we are getting so nervous because means more closer y they are demanding a lot things but it worth.

after sending the certificates what is next? someone knows?

TSauretBaxter

Jun 6, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 29-03-2012
Doc's Request.
PGR Aug 17-12
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Sept 12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19-12
LANDED..........
Sept 21-12
lancevi said:
Ahh thank you so much!!!! we are getting so nervous because means more closer y they are demanding a lot things but it worth.

after sending the certificates what is next? someone knows?
No one knows for sure, but there are a bunch of us who recently submitted the police checks, or are in the process of getting them. We are assuming that they wouldn't ask for an interview AFTER requesting the police checks, and would indicate if they were missing anything from the app. So we are expecting that the next step be approval :) (unless you need an ARC)

lancevi

Sep 10, 2012
TSauretBaxter said:
No one knows for sure, but there are a bunch of us who recently submitted the police checks, or are in the process of getting them. We are assuming that they wouldn't ask for an interview AFTER requesting the police checks, and would indicate if they were missing anything from the app. So we are expecting that the next step be approval :) (unless you need an ARC)

What is the ARC? i thought that was for people that lived before in canada or worked isnt? or were deported?

TSauretBaxter

Jun 6, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 29-03-2012
Doc's Request.
PGR Aug 17-12
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Sept 12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19-12
LANDED..........
Sept 21-12
lancevi said:
What is the ARC? i thought that was for people that lived before in canada or worked isnt? or were deported?
I'm not too familiar with it, but it's my understanding it's only for people who were deported. Or possibly given a departure order. Edgar knows best. But yes, if you have never been in Canada illegally or a refugee claimant.. I assume you're ok. :)

lancevi

Sep 10, 2012
TSauretBaxter said:
I'm not too familiar with it, but it's my understanding it's only for people who were deported. Or possibly given a departure order. Edgar knows best. But yes, if you have never been in Canada illegally or a refugee claimant.. I assume you're ok. :)

Great!!!

yes i was there but holidays always so nothing ilegal :D
Im excited more now:D

Im just worry do because we sent our fingerprints to FBI but we did in PGR but they didnt want to sign as representative or put a seal because they told us that wasnt their job so they made us the favor but no one sign the paper now we are little worry for no have a representative that says made the fingerprints of me, Oh well we will know soon i guess 2 weeks running since we sent the request to FBI.

waiting thats all

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
April 26, 2012, ARC Request on August 31, 2012
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 07, 2009 (Original) April 30, 2012 (After appeal allowed)
Interview........
March 23, 2010 DENIED, Filed appeal September 2010
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
lancevi said:
Great!!!

yes i was there but holidays always so nothing ilegal :D
Im excited more now:D

Im just worry do because we sent our fingerprints to FBI but we did in PGR but they didnt want to sign as representative or put a seal because they told us that wasnt their job so they made us the favor but no one sign the paper now we are little worry for no have a representative that says made the fingerprints of me, Oh well we will know soon i guess 2 weeks running since we sent the request to FBI.

waiting thats all
I'm originally from Tijuana as well so I'll share my FBI experience with you.

Technically it's better if they don't put a seal on it. The fingerprints are geared in a way that you can do them yourself without the need for a representative. Just as an example. I went to the PGJDF here in Mexico City to get them done. The old guy there filled out the form in SPANISH even though I told him they were for the FBI and he was all like "We're in Mexico, here we speak Spanish" Yeah, smart move Einstein, I'm sure they'll go around the FBI headquarters looking for Jesus or Jorge to translate it (no chance in hell) then he put the seal on it. I thought the seal would be cool, but it covered 3/4 of the page and overlapped the fingerprints (!!!!!!) who in their right mind would accept that? So after debating for a few hours, I decided to go back, with the fingerprint forms already filled out (3 of them, just in case) and told them that the embassy told me they weren't acceptable because of the seal and language (an innocent lie doesn't hurt anyone right) So I had them done again and sent them to the FBI headquarters.

My FBI took 4 weeks exactly. I gave them a FedEx prepaid waybill so it could be shipped back to me overnight.

TSauretBaxter

Jun 6, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 29-03-2012
Doc's Request.
PGR Aug 17-12
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Sept 12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19-12
LANDED..........
Sept 21-12
For everyone I haven't told already. Shockingly my husband got his request for his passport today!!