+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
That actually really amazes me and is very unfair. Some June apps have already got ppr. While some 2018 apps still no idea whats going on. 100 percent unreal.
i saw some September 2020 apps already have PPR...now that is especially unfair.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I understand countries vary in times esspecially for background checks. Now if the applicant isnt responding thats on him or her. When my wife got bil and medical almost two weeks ago that very morning we booked appointments. Had them completed five days later.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
I never contacted ircc yet via webform or email or via phone. I understand the process is long and with the state of Canada right now delays are expected. But with that being said, there are many people getting ppr this year in 7-8 months. Also as noted with some Mexico apps from 2018 and still not dealt with, not acceptable. The virus was not an excuse then. And even if my file goes a little over the year mark it ok. But not hearing from ircc whatever office it is your dealing with for 10-12 months is extremely unprofessional. Atleast acknowledge and update.

Reactions: Jupoleon

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
How was the mp process? How did you initiate this.
Just google who your MP is based on where you’re living or your intended state. Their email address is available online. Send an email with all your details (UCI /app #) and exactly what you’ve been going through and how long you’re stuck in the process!

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Just google who your MP is based on where you’re living or your intended state. Their email address is available online. Send an email with all your details (UCI /app #) and exactly what you’ve been going through and how long you’re stuck in the process!
Thanks. Thought that would be a last option but if things take too long will email. My wife has her visa so I may bring them up soon

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks. Thought that would be a last option but if things take too long will email. My wife has her visa so I may bring them up soon
Ohhh well you should definitely bring her up in the meantime. I would totally reach out to your MP if your timeline has passed. You never know it may speed up things

Leon.S

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-12-2019
My application has been in Mexico for 13 months now and still waiting on eligibility approval. I send them one web form every week bec we been waiting seen 2019.
They responded to my web form saying it’s with a officer for eligibility approve. How long does that take? I am keeping faith we all get through soon

Reactions: mrgarvin

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I saw that most of the people that are still waiting seems to be from 2018 /2019....not really 2020
I got medical extension for my wife and son august 2020 till august 2021. We are in this
Nightmare since nov 2018 it’s heart wrenching Mexico needs to get things together and clear all 2018 files

• Sad
Reactions: mandy24

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I got medical extension for my wife and son august 2020 till august 2021. We are in this
Nightmare since nov 2018 it’s heart wrenching Mexico needs to get things together and clear all 2018 files
Yeah this is not right. No wayyy. And especially when lots of people are going through roxham road still. What is happening in this Mexico office is a complete crime. We should really get some attention on this. In no way is this even remotely compassionate or humanizing

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Mine didnt even go to Mexico but what I have been reading is not acceptable. Some apps from June 2020 already getting ppr. Meanwhile others from 2018 waiting without even a message or update, completely unacceptable.